Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant - Cover

Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

I waited in my car while Riley sucked Carl off in the front seat of his car. She climbed into the front seat of my car twenty minutes later. I smiled when I saw what happens to her new skirt when she sits down. It isn’t even really a skirt when she’s seated. Suddenly it isn’t much more than a wide belt! Perfect!

I have a general idea where she lives. I drove until I was close and then let her give me directions. When we turned onto her street she pleaded, “Please, sir. Please don’t make me do this in front of my house. Can’t you pull over here?”

It’s already dark. It’s after eight and there aren’t any people around. It’s unlikely anyone will notice no matter where we do it. But the idea of making her do it while parked in front of her house while her husband is inside waiting anxiously for her to come home appeals to me so I ignored her pleas and drove down the street, pulling over to the curb right in front of her house.

She glanced at her house. The porch lights are on, as are lights throughout the house. Poor old Brad must be worried about his cute little bride. Either that or he’s afraid of the dark.

I unfastened my pants and freed my cock. I ordered her to pull her top up over her tits and kneel on the seat. Of course she realizes how exposed she’ll be in that position. She glanced around quickly and groaned in dismay. But even as she made it abundantly clear how much she hates what I’m making her do she obeyed.

I grabbed one of her little tits and played with it while she sucked me off. I didn’t watch her, though. I watched her house, hoping for some sign that her husband is looking out a window and wondering who’s in the car parked in front of his house.

It took her a long time to get me off. It’s been an entertaining evening but I’ve already enjoyed an incredible number of orgasms today. I probably lasted half an hour. She was exhausted by the time I shot a little dab of cum in her mouth. I’m pretty tired myself and she did all the work. I started to order her out of the car when I had a sudden inspiration. I asked her where in the house she thought her husband would be.

She didn’t even have to think about it. She said, “Watching television in our sunroom in the back.”

I glanced at the privacy fence and asked, “Is the gate locked, and do you have a dog?”

She closed her eyes and whispered, “Please don’t do this” as if she were talking to herself. To me she said, “No. We don’t lock it ... and there’s no dog.”

We got out and I helped her carry the bags to her front door. Then, while she was putting her new wardrobe inside the door I went through the gate and around to the rear corner of the house. I located Brad right where she said he’d be, sitting in the small sunroom watching television. His back is to me so I was able to slip around the corner of the house and hide behind a large bush near the sunroom. I was pleased to see that the windows are open for ventilation. I really want to hear Brad’s reaction when he sees his bride in her new work clothes.

Almost as soon as I was in place behind the bush Riley stepped out into the sunroom. Brad looked up and exclaimed, “What the fuck?! Jesus, Riley! Where the ... I’ve been worried about you! What the fuck are you wearing?!”

She looked over his head, trying to spot me in the dark. I doubt if she can see me but she knows I’m out here watching and listening. She tried to steer the conversation to her new job and her salary. But Brad is more interested in why she’s getting home at this late hour and, more than that, what the hell is she wearing?!!

I watched in amusement as she struggled to placate her husband. She explained that her boss hated her clothes and as a condition of her employment insisted on buying her a new wardrobe to wear to work. I’ll have to remember to point out that those clothes aren’t just for the office. She’s to wear them exclusively now. From now on I don’t want her wearing any of her old clothes and especially not her god awful underwear.

Brad may not be all that bright, at least according to my brother he isn’t. But apparently he isn’t so stupid he doesn’t know that there’s something not right here. Not just because her tits are prominently displayed and her pussy is only a fraction of an inch from being visible. Not just because I just bought her a bunch of slutty clothes to wear. Those things are undoubtedly a dead giveaway. But one of the first things Riley said to him when she entered the room finally sank in. Riley is now making twice what he is even though she will require weeks if not months of training before she’ll be able to do the job for which she was hired. Then there’s the fact that she came home from work almost four hours late with a guilty look on her face that made it clear she’s hiding things from him.

Brad asked Riley to turn around. She tried to refuse but he insisted. She turned slowly in a complete circle. When she was facing him again he stared at her for a very long moment with a look of shocked disbelief on his face. Finally he asked, “Where are the rest of them?”

“In bags by the front door.”

He said, “Don’t move.”

He walked around her and went into the house, returning a minute later with the four bags. He turned off the television and turned on a couple more lights. Then he started taking a few of her new dresses out of one of the bags. He held them up, looked at them, looked at her, then shook his head and quietly said, “Are you going to try to tell me you didn’t fuck Williams for the job?”

Before she could decide how to respond he handed her one of the dresses and said, “Put this on. I want to see how it looks.”

She shook her head and started to refuse but with more balls than we’ve been giving him credit for he ordered her to put it on. I get the impression she isn’t used to being submissive to her husband. That’s probably because this is the first time he’s ever told her to do anything.

She groaned and took it from his hand. She turned and started for the door but he barked, “Stay right there! Put the damn dress on!”

She looked out through the windows. It’s entirely possible that people in any one of five neighboring houses might be looking into their sunroom at this very moment. They both know it. But Riley gave in without another word. She removed her sheer top and the tiny skirt.

He laughed but it was an angry laugh. He shook his head and said, “I might have known. You won’t even wear bikini panties for me. For your boss you go commando! You did fuck him, didn’t you?”

“Brad ... please don’t be mad! It wasn’t like that.”

“You didn’t fuck him?!”

“It’s hard to explain. I mean that. I really can’t explain it. He ... he made me. He made me do things; terrible things I didn’t want to do.”

“Things? What things?”

“Brad, don’t make me do this. You don’t want to know. I did what I thought I had to do. It was awful. But...”

“But what?”

“But it ... it was more than that. It’s hard to explain. I hated it. I hated every second of it. But...”

She shivered so violently I could see her entire body shake. She’s still standing there naked with one of her slutty new dresses in her hand. At a loss for words she paused to put the dress on. I think, though, that the pause isn’t so much to cover her naked body as to try to decide how much to tell him and how to say what she has to say. I’m curious to hear just how honest she’s going to be about the things she did today and the way she reacted to them.

The dress he gave her to put on is a sexy little cowl dress that’s cut to below the waist in both the front and back. Her navel is visible in front and although Brad doesn’t know it yet, nearly two inches of butt crack are on display in the back. Just as exciting, her tits are so small that keeping them covered in that little dress will be nearly impossible once she starts moving around.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing out loud when I saw him reach down and adjust his cock in his pants. He may be pissed at her and even more pissed at me for fucking his wife. But he knows sexy when he sees it.

His tone of voice when he next spoke surprised me. He didn’t sound quite so mad when he asked, “They’re all like that?!”

She nodded and quietly replied, “In one way or another.”

He stared at her for a minute before he ordered her to turn around again. She sighed and turned in a circle. She was moving much faster this time but when she had her back to him he cried out, “STOP! Kiss my ass! Or maybe I should say kiss your ass! Jesus, Riley! I can see your ass crack! You’re going to go to work like that?!”

She turned the rest of the way around and said, “I have to. We need the money desperately and I ... I signed an agreement.”

He stared at her for a minute or two before returning to his previous question. “What things, Riley? What did he make you do?”

She shook her head, covered her face and sobbed, “Oh god! I can’t! You’ll hate me.”

“It can’t be any worse than what I’m imagining!”

She dropped her hands, looked him right in the eye and muttered, “Much worse.”

He looked at her for a moment, then walked slowly around her. I would have expected any normal male to have his hands all over her. He just stared. But there’s more than shock, anger and disbelief on his face now. He’s trying to hide it. But little ol’ Bradley is getting turned on!

Another long moment passed before he said, “Sit down. I need a drink.”

He left the room, returning a few minutes later with two tall glasses. He paused to stare down for a moment at her exposed pussy. Finally he reached out and handed one of the glasses to her and she gulped almost half of it down. He admonished, “Slow down! I made them strong.”

She swallowed and sighed loudly. It was plain to see how badly she needed a drink. I guess I can’t blame her. She has had quite an eventful day.

Brad sat down across from Riley and took a good sized sip of his drink. He continued to stare at his wife. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes from her exposed pussy. After another big sip he asked, “What did you mean when you said that you hated it but it was more than that? I don’t understand. You aren’t making any sense.”

There were tears in her eyes when she moaned and admitted, “I was excited! Oh, Brad! I’m sorry. They made me do terrible things. And I hated it. I really did. But ... he ... they ... those things he did, they turned me on! I don’t know why. But they did!

“I’m so sorry Brad. Please don’t hate me. I don’t know what happened ... I can’t explain it. It was like ... I’m sorry. I can’t explain it. I don’t understand it myself.”

“They?! They made you do terrible things?!”

She covered her face and almost whispered, “It wasn’t just him.”

He took another drink and said, “I can’t think! This is all jumbled up. I’m tired of asking stupid questions and I’m tired of asking questions and not getting answers. I’m going to sit here and shut up. Tell me what happened to you today when you went to Mr. Williams’ office. Tell me everything, Riley. I’m trying to understand this.”

“I am, too, Brad. I don’t understand why I did what I did. I honestly don’t.”

He may or may not believe that. I don’t. That little cunt knows exactly why she did those things. She spent a large part of this day living out her fantasies but she’s too scared to admit it; scared of her husband’s reaction to the truth and probably too scared to admit the truth even to herself. I suppose I can’t blame her for that. Living out fantasies like hers can’t be the best thing for a marriage, especially a marriage that hasn’t yet lasted half a year.

She seems to have forgotten I’m out here listening. Either that or she intends for me to know how she really feels about the things I made her to today. Hearing her describing the things she did today from her perspective as well as her reactions is both interesting and revealing. She tried to tell him what I made her do, or perhaps what I did to her is more correct, without dwelling on the specifics but he insisted on all the gory details. I found it interesting that although she’s trying to gloss over the details of the things I made her do she seems to be trying to honestly explain how she felt, how she reacted to everything I made her do. I also found it amusing that she failed to mention the fact that right from the start I told her all she has to do to put a stop to what I’m doing is step back, get dressed and walk away.

Brad’s still acting like an aggrieved husband. But it’s obvious to me now that he isn’t as upset as he’s putting on. Or at least he seems to be getting excited whether or not he’s upset. But the thing that really seemed to piss him off was when she told him she was forced to suck my cock.

He seemed not to hear the word forced. After she described it to him he exclaimed, “You fucking bitch! You swallowed his cum but the one time you suck my cock you puked all over me!”

She cringed as he beat her with his words. She slipped out of her seat and fell to her knees with an anguished look on her face. She quickly crossed the space between them on her knees. She moved between his legs, rested her hand on his crotch and exclaimed, “He made me! I didn’t want to. It was awful. But Brad, I can do it now. I can do it for you. Let me, please. Let me suck your cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.