Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant - Cover

Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

I think I’m having the most fun I’ve ever had with my pants off. I need time to recuperate but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. I ordered Riley to go stand in front of the windows and let the men have a better look at her.

I thought for a second she was going to balk at last. She glanced down at her clothes for a few seconds. I thought she might decide to get dressed and leave. She was thinking about it. I would have been very disappointed but I wouldn’t have stopped her.

I smiled, though, when she turned away from her clothing and walked over to the panel of glass where the men are standing. She stood right in front of the three men who for the last fifteen or twenty minutes have been ogling her through the ceiling to floor window. By the time I finished putting my clothes back on another of the grounds crew had come over to see what’s going on. I can’t hear what they’re saying through the glass. But I can see them talking excitedly. The supervisor is apparently describing the sex show they just witnessed in great detail.

I noticed that not one of them seems bothered by the obvious fact that Riley is extremely upset and completely humiliated. It has to be obvious to them that she’s doing the things she’s doing here against her will. That fact apparently turns them on as much as it does me. If they have any regrets at all I imagine that they only regret that there’s a thick pane of glass separating them.

I picked up the phone and called down to my brother in operations on the intercom. Riley can hear me on the phone. I saw her tense up. But she remained there and said not a word while four strange men stare at her stark naked, freshly fucked body and discussed her recent ... well, her recent rape. I guess I have to call it a rape. She never said no and really meant it. I told her she could leave. All she had to do was step back and she was free. But there was never any question that these things are all being done to her against her will.

When my brother answered I said, “Hey Carl, can you get away for a few minutes? I really need to see you in my office.”

He doesn’t like it when I call him and ask him to come to my office instead of getting off my ass and going to see him. He’s the junior partner in the company but only because I took him in and made him one. He’s a little self-conscious about it and he resents being summoned. Unfortunately for him, I don’t care any more about his feelings than I do about anyone else’s. But to smooth things over I said, “There’s someone here I think you want to meet.”

He sighed loudly and made certain I could hear the exasperation in his voice when he said, “Yeah. I guess so. I’ll be there in a minute.”

We hung up and I devoted my full attention to Riley. I leaned back in my chair, laced my fingers behind my head and said, “Spread your legs shoulder width apart.”

There was a slight hesitation. But then she obeyed.

I smiled and asked, “Are your eyes open? Are you looking at them?”

I could only just barely hear her timid response when she said, “Yes, sir.”

They probably weren’t. Her eyes were probably closed when I asked. But they’re open now. She’s looking out at the four men who are enjoying her little show immensely.

“Tell me, Riley, do you masturbate?”

“NO!”

A brief pause and then, “I mean no, sir!”

“Have you ever?”

She wants to lie. She wants to tell me that she’s never done it. But she finally answered, “A few times, before I got married.”

“Do it now. Reach down and play with your pussy.”

Mechanically, as if it were moving without her knowledge, her right arm moved down until her hand is resting above her pussy. Her small audience went a little bit crazy when she began to lightly tease her swollen sex organ with her fingertips. I wouldn’t exactly call what she’s doing masturbating but it amuses the men outside and humiliates her so I let it go at that.

I watched her for moment longer before I asked, “How many men have fucked you besides your husband and me?”

“NONE! None, sir! I’ve only been with Brad ... and you.”

I chuckled and said, “So this is the first time you’ve ever had a real cock inside you. Did you like it?”

I wondered how she was going to answer that. She can’t deny she just had more orgasms than she can count and she was nearly unconscious by the time I finally blew my load in her hot little pussy.

She moaned in embarrassment and exclaimed, “What do you want me to say?! I had an orgasm! I had a lot of orgasms! I couldn’t help myself! Is that what you want to hear? I still hate you! You’re an awful man!”

If she’s trying piss me off it isn’t working. This is all too amusing. But I know a good way to rub her nose in it. I nonchalantly pointed out, “You can’t blame me. I didn’t make you do anything against your will. I told you right from the start that all you had to do was take a step back. I only did what you let me do. You’re problem is that you like being told what to do but you can’t fucking admit it. Not even to yourself. I’m just giving you what you want, you stupid cunt.”

“That’s not...”

She wants to deny it. She doesn’t want to believe it’s true. But she stopped, knowing I won’t believe her. Or maybe she finally, reluctantly, is beginning to accept what I’m saying as the truth. I noticed, though, that she continued to stand in front of the glass and play with her pussy, even after being reminded that she can leave at any time. And she’s still staring out through the glass watching the watchers watch her.

There was a soft tap on the door and it opened. Even as I greeted Carl I noted that Riley didn’t move. She didn’t turn to look or even stop slowly strumming her pussy. Carl came in and closed the door. He noticed Riley right away and came to a sudden stop after taking only a couple of steps.

His frown turned into a huge grin and he exclaimed, “What the hell, Seth?!”

I laughed and said, “Carl, meet my new secretary, Riley. I just hired her, for obvious reasons. I believe you know her husband. He works for you. Brad Orvis?”

He nodded.

I had to ask. “What’s this Orvis like? Is he a pansy? According to her they hardly fuck at all.”

Carl shrugged and replied, “Yeah. That’s my impression. He isn’t effeminate. It ain’t like he’s a cocksucker or anything. At least I don’t think he is. But he’s a bit of a doormat. He’s a little guy so I guess he’s used to getting pushed around.

“How did this come about?! Damn! You bonin’ the bitch already?!!”

“Yeah. She came in here with some kind of sob story about being desperate for a job and offered to do anything. She isn’t really qualified. But I was in a good mood so I took her up on her offer. You want some? She’s got hardly any tits and she needs a lot of practice sucking cock. But she’s got a real tight cunt. Her husband must be hung like a mouse.”

He chuckled and asked, “Have those guys been out there all along?”

“It started with just two of them but their friends keep dropping by to see what’s going on and they can’t seem to get enough. You don’t mind having an audience do you?”

Carl chuckled and said, “I’m guessing she really hates that. You say she sucks at sucking and needs more practice huh? I can help with that.”

He walked over to Riley and turned her to face him. He looked her over, shook his head and said, “You weren’t kidding about her tits! What was she wearing, a training bra?!”

“That would have been sexier than the underwear she had on when she came in here. She says she has A cups and the label on her bra backs her up. But I doubt if it fits her all that tight.”

Carl teased one of her nipples for a moment. They’re standing very near the glass wall. Carl was careful to provide her audience with a good view of her body as he explored it; probably as much for their amusement as his own.

Riley stood there just as docile as can be, offering absolutely no resistance as yet another man she has never seen before prepares to fuck her.

Carl worked a couple of fingers into her freshly fucked pussy. He finger fucked her for about thirty seconds before pulling his fingers out and curling his lip in disgust. He stared down at his fingers and exclaimed, “Aw Christ, man! She’s nasty!”

I laughed and asked, “What the fuck did you expect?! You know you’re getting seconds! Shit! I thought I was doing you a favor. If you don’t wanna fuck her then go on back to work.”

He shook his head and stuck his fingers in her mouth. She gagged but he raised his other hand as if he was going to slap her and she settled down. She’s going to have to be careful with Carl. He isn’t nearly as nice or as patient as I am.

She sucked his fingers clean and continued sucking on them until he pulled them out of her mouth and said, “Pull my pants down. I’m curious to see just how bad you are at sucking cock before I fuck you.”

I saw her shoulders shaking and realized she’s still crying quietly, or she’s started again. But there doesn’t seem to be any resistance in her. She reached out listlessly and after struggling with it for a moment she unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. She slid his pants down to his knees and then pinched a little bit of material just under the waistband on both sides of his boxer shorts and slid them down, too.

This isn’t the first time my brother and I have shared some dumb cunt. I know what his cock looks like when it’s hard. It isn’t anywhere near as fat as mine. But it’s almost an inch longer. I know because we got to arguing about it when we were much younger and more than a little drunk. We ended up measuring them. I was more than a little pissed when he proved that his cock is almost ten inches long, almost a full inch longer than mine. But I consoled myself with the knowledge that mine is much fatter. After all, I’ve always heard that girth is more important than length.

Riley didn’t seem to react to the sight of his hard cock. Or at least if she did I couldn’t see it from where I’m sitting. I can’t see her face because Carl has her turned so that the guys outside can enjoy the show.

She stared at his cock for a long moment before he snarled, “What the hell are you waiting for, a written invitation?! On your knees, bitch!”

She glanced at the four men who, if the glass weren’t there, could have reached out and touched her naked body. But then she sagged to her knees in surrender. She leaned forward and opened her mouth, preparing to wrap her lips around his cock. But he wasn’t through playing with her. He popped her on the top of her head and exclaimed, “Not yet, stupid! Haven’t you ever heard of foreplay?! You really aren’t too bright, are you?!”

I didn’t have to see her face to picture the confused look I knew must be on her face at that moment. She has no idea what he wants from her.

He looked over at me and asked, “Didn’t you teach her anything?”

To her he said, “My nuts need some attention, too. Kiss them for a minute, nuzzle them, let them know how much you like them. Then lick them. Lick them all over and then carefully take each one into your mouth and massage it with your tongue. Then you do the same thing to my cock. Kiss it and lick it all over. Once you get me in the mood you can take it into your cunt mouth and start sucking like a good little sex slave.”

She didn’t even react to being called a sex slave! She took a deep breath and leaned forward again. The guys outside went nuts when she started kissing Carl’s balls. The supervisor even pulled his cock out and started beating off. His three subordinates made room for him. They weren’t quite that uninhibited and they wanted to make certain they were out of the line of fire when he got his nut.

I suddenly remembered I have a small digital camera in my desk. I took it out of the back of the drawer, got up and approached the strange but amusing coupling taking place just inches from the glass wall of my office. I know Carl won’t mind as long as I don’t get his face in the picture. I made certain to include the men outside in the shot, though. I took a dozen pictures of the “foreplay” and then a few more while Riley sucked his cock.

She looked right at me with a pleading look in her eyes. The stupid little cunt is making my dick hard again and that look in her eyes only speeds it along.

Carl didn’t cum in her mouth. He fucked her face for a few minutes in his typical fashion; he wasn’t gentle. I’m more than a little worried that she’s going to puke all over the place with all that gagging she’s doing at the end of every cruel stroke of my brother’s slightly longer cock but by the time he got tired of slamming his cock against the back of her throat and pulled it out of her mouth her gag reflex had pretty much given up. Maybe he did me a favor.

He stepped back and pulled her to her feet. He turned her to face the glass and bent her over. He pushed her feet a little farther apart and slid his cock into the space between her legs. She put her hands on the glass for support and I got a dozen more good pictures when he lined his cock up and slammed it into her.

The guys outside are really amused by this new pose. I guess they like the looking at the despair on her pretty face and the sight of her little tits swaying violently with every cruel stroke. I got right up against the wall and took a few good pictures of her face with her eyes open and staring at the four men outside. She seems to be staring at the supervisor’s cock. He’s still beating off, the end of his large cock only inches from her face now.

She grunted with every brutal stroke of my brother’s cock but she hardly seemed to notice when he began slapping her ass after every few strokes. Or at least it didn’t look like she was aware of it. For the first few minutes I had the impression that this entire situation is driving her right out of her mind. And maybe it is. Just not the way I thought. I heard her breathing begin to change and she has started to moan loudly. When I moved to get another picture of her face I saw a change in her expression. I had to smile. The horny little slut is going to cum again!

About a minute later the guy outside who has been unashamedly beating his meat sprayed his cum on the glass in front of her face. Her head jerked back but a split second later she cried out and succumbed to the first of another long string of orgasms. I captured it all on my digital camera but I couldn’t help thinking it’s a shame I don’t have a movie camera.

Just before my brother filled her little cunt with another load he asked, “How about if I bust in that cherry ass for you, bro?”

“I may let you later. Not yet, though. Let her worry about it for a while. Now hurry up. Watching you bone the bitch has given me another hard on.”

Riley was still climaxing when Carl shot his load deep inside of her. He pulled his cock out after a few seconds and I handed him the camera. I said, “After she cleans your nasty cock, I want lots of pictures.”

She still didn’t react. Not until Carl suggested, “We oughta get her husband in here to take the pictures.”

I can’t tell if he’s kidding or not but I’m surprised at how much that mental image turns me on. She doesn’t think much of the idea, though. She started to plead with us not to do that but she only got a few words out before Carl turned her so that her right side was to the glass and stuffed his semi-soft, very slimy cock into her mouth. I quickly shoved my pants and underwear back down and drove my hard cock into her with so much force I lifted her feet right up off the floor!

She nearly choked on Carl’s cock. She reached up and held onto his hips for support and struggled to suck his cock while I pounded mine into her from behind. Carl laughed and exclaimed, “Shit! If my dick wasn’t so soft when you did that I think it would have slid right down her fucking throat!”

I’m almost fifty years old now. It’s been a long damn time since I had more than one or two orgasms in one session. But there’s no question in my mind that I’m going to get my rocks off three times today. I can feel it building. It took a while. I must have fucked that tight little cunt for close to half an hour but finally her pussy clamped down on me in the middle of one of her many orgasms and that was it for me. It may not have been as satisfying as the first two. But there’s no such thing as a bad orgasm.

She still has her lips around Carl’s cock. I don’t know if she’s sucking or not. That question was answered when I asked if I could borrow her mouth for a minute. He moaned and said, “Not quite yet. Give me another minute or two.”

I waited with my cock still buried in her pussy until he grabbed her head and fed her another load of cum. I was amused to see that she didn’t choke or gag this time. But this time he didn’t try to ram his cock down her throat. That probably helped.

As soon as he pulled his dick out of her mouth I popped her on the butt and ordered her to turn around. She turned around like a mindless dick cleaning machine, took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. I had to tell her to clean my balls but she did a good job once I pointed it out to her.

Tears are still running down her cheeks. I have to wonder about that. If she hates this that much why is she having so fucking many orgasms?! The truth is, though, I don’t really give a shit. I don’t even care if she has orgasms. The important thing is that I get my nuts off in her tight, sexy little body.

I pushed her head away and stepped back. She fell to her knees, rolled over and then curled up on the floor in a tight little ball, crying like a fucking baby. Carl got half a dozen pictures of her like that and then he waved at the men outside to go back to work. We got dressed in satisfied silence except for her sobs and after he thanked me for calling him he went back to work.

I ordered Riley to get up and go into my bathroom to clean her nasty ass up. I pointed to the door to my bathroom and watched her struggle to her feet. She paused to look at her clothing on the floor by my desk but decided against going for them. I suspect she left her clothes on the floor because she wants to feel like she has no options here. Despite what I’ve said to her several times now she wants, or perhaps she needs to believe that it isn’t really in her power to put a stop to this any time she wants.

Just before she closed the bathroom door I said, “Take a shower. You smell.”

While she was doing that, I tossed everything but her shoes, skirt and her blouse into my trash can. She came back out, still looking like a traumatized rape victim but smelling much better. I called her over and when she was standing beside my chair I used a pen to place three dots in a small triangle over her pussy. I pointed them out to her and told her that if there’s any pubic hair outside of that triangle tomorrow morning I’m going to pull it out with pliers.

She mumbled, “Yes, sir.”

I let her put her blouse, skirt and shoes on. She saw her underwear in my trash can but didn’t say anything. She looked at her vest when she had her blouse and skirt on and then she looked at me. I shrugged. What the hell, I can’t see anything through that fucking blouse anyway. She slipped it on. When she was as dressed as she was going to get I stood up and unbuttoned the top three buttons on her blouse. She isn’t blessed with a lot of cleavage. But with those additional buttons undone the inner curves of her little tits are now on display. While I was adjusting her blouse I said, “I’m going to take you shopping after work. Your clothes make me want to puke. You might want to call your husband during his lunch break and tell him you have a new job but that you’ll be coming home late.”

“Sir? I brought him to work this morning. I have the car. I’m supposed to drive him home.”

“Give me the keys. I’ll have Carl give them to him later.”

She dug her keys out of her purse and handed them to me. I put them on my desk intending to take care of that later. I led her out to my front office and informed the temp that my new secretary needs to be trained and that I intend to keep her on until that’s accomplished.

I noticed several reactions. She’s embarrassed enough when we came out of my office that I know she heard the sounds of sex coming from my office. That’s pretty amusing, or at least it is to me. I also noticed resentment. She obviously doesn’t have a very high opinion of Riley and resents having to train her. She nodded and in a strained voice responded, “Yes, sir,” but she didn’t look at me. She stood there glaring at Riley. I guess she doesn’t care much for the kind of slut who’ll spread her legs in order to get a job.

Before returning to my desk I said, “She apparently doesn’t know much and I’m assuming she’s as dumb as a red brick. Do whatever you have to do to get her trained.”

I turned to Riley and said, “Consider any order from her an order from me. If I get one complaint from her I’ll put you on the other side of the glass for a while.”

Tracy, the temp, had no idea what I was talking about. But Riley’s face turned white and she exclaimed, “Yes, sir! I’ll do whatever she says. I can learn, I promise.”

Tracy’s frown disappeared, replaced by a surprisingly evil grin when she saw the potential to have a little fun at Riley’s expense. I get the impression she’s suddenly looking forward to training Riley. Absolute power is a heady thing.

I returned to my desk but before I sat down I noticed Riley’s car keys. My curiosity got the best of me. I decided to go out to the plant floor and see if her husband is as big a pansy as I think he is. I picked up the keys and went out to the hallway that leads to the plant. Carl has a glass walled office just inside the large double doors that open onto the plant floor. I went in, entered his office and shut his door. With the door closed it’s just enough quieter that we can talk. I’m sure glad I don’t have to spend much time here. The noise would drive me nuts!

I handed Riley’s keys to Carl and asked him to give them to Brad. Then I asked him to point the kid out to me. He got up and pointed to a kid working a piece of equipment out on the floor. Just like his wife the fucking kid doesn’t look any older than sixteen! I doubt if he weighs more than a hundred and twenty pounds! It doesn’t look like there’s a muscle on him. I found myself wondering if he even has any pubic hair yet!

Carl smirked and said, “The other guys pick on him a lot. If I didn’t know he’s married I’d swear he’s a fairy. He never responds. He never defends himself. More than once I thought he was going to cry. He don’t have any balls as far as I can tell and I don’t get the impression he’s blessed in the brain department, either. He does a good enough job, I suppose. Thankfully, operating most of those machines doesn’t require a high IQ. But I wouldn’t be surprised if someone were to tell me his hobby was hunting for glory holes.”

I laughed and said, “He is a cute little thing. If his wife hadn’t drained my balls I might let him suck me off. It might do him some good. He’s obviously low on testosterone.”

Carl looked around at the glass walls of his office and said, “Now you got me to thinking. I might have to requisition some blinds so I can have a little privacy every now and then. Since you won’t let me fuck his wife’s ass...”

I laughed and said, “Looking at him I have to say I doubt if you’d be the first to fuck that cute little ass!”

I know Carl’s kidding about fucking Riley’s husband. Or at least I’m pretty sure he is. But walking back to my office I got to thinking again about making the little fagot watch me put the meat to his wife. I wonder what he’d do.

I was just about to enter my outer office when I heard Tracy yelling at Riley. I couldn’t understand everything she was saying. But the gist of it is that our word processing software is apparently more difficult than Riley anticipated.

I opened the door and stepped inside. Tracy stopped yelling and turned to see if she was in trouble. With a stern look on my face I suggested, “If you think it would help I can take a belt to her ass. I found it helpful a little while ago.”

Riley couldn’t have gotten any redder. Tracy, on the other hand, is obviously intrigued. She smiled and said, “It may just be necessary. You were right about her not being too bright. It’s obvious she’s one of those girls who’ve been getting by on her looks all her life. Is that what life is like for you, Riley? You bat your pretty eyes and the world gives you whatever you want?”

I shrugged and said, “Just say the word. I don’t mind. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it.”

I started to continue on toward my office when Tracy quietly asked, “Are you serious?”

I smiled and nodded.

“I’d kind of like to see that.”

It’s almost lunch time. I’ve already killed the entire morning. I might as well finish it off. I ordered both of them into my office and followed them. After closing my door I grabbed Riley by the upper arm and pulled her across to my desk. I ordered her to take off her belt and bend over my desk.

I was amused by the hopelessness in her voice when she whispered, “Please don’t do this. I don’t deserve this.”

“That seems to be a matter of opinion. Now take off your belt. Or would you rather I use mine?”

She glanced at my thick leather belt and removed hers. She handed it to me. Just like that she surrendered again. She certainly gives up easily! She leaned over the front of my desk as ordered.

I kicked her legs apart about shoulder width. Then I reached down and lifted her skirt up over her back, baring her from the waist down. Tracy gasped and quietly exclaimed, “Oh my!”

I turned to look at her and knew I was looking into the eyes of a kindred spirit. She’s getting turned on by this. And she isn’t stupid. She knows damn well Riley is doing all this shit against her will. Tracy isn’t nearly as prim and proper as she has led me to believe!

I wrapped the buckle end of Riley’s belt around my hand and gave her six good licks with it. I took my time, giving her time to recover after each stroke. She cried out in pain and twitched around each time I lashed her with her thin, fake leather belt. But she didn’t ask me to stop and she made no effort to stand up or protect her cute little ass.

By the time I finished it looked like Tracy was on the verge of an orgasm! I’m starting to think it might be amusing to include her in some of the fun and games I have planned for Riley. Tracy is in her early thirties. She isn’t exactly pretty, or at least she isn’t model pretty. But she isn’t bad looking and she has a very nice body. Unlike Riley, she seems just a tad muscular for a woman. Not like one of those body builders. But it looks like she works out. And now, for the first time since she came to work here, I can see that she has a dirty mind. I like that in a woman.

I don’t know if she’s married. I don’t know if she’s gay or bi or just enjoying the opportunity to torment another woman. I don’t really have anything to base it on but I suspect she’s one of those girls who’ve been picked on all through school because she wasn’t as pretty as the cool girls and she probably has a shitty personality. She might enjoy an opportunity to get a little payback. I’ll have to have a nice long conversation with her and find out a little more about her.

I didn’t bother to chastise Riley for her poor performance. The spanking was a sham and all three of us are well aware of it. But it was a pleasant and erotic interlude for Tracy and me and I suspect for Riley, too. Not that she’d ever admit it.

I’m tempted to stick my dick in Riley again. That beautiful ass is almost irresistible. But even if I could get it up again I doubt if I could climax, not for another hour or two. I gave Riley’s belt back to her and sent them out so I can finally get a little of my work done.

I worked through most of my lunch hour. That isn’t unusual. But I literally fucked around almost all morning. As a result, I have a lot of work to catch up on. I did take a little time to look up the address of a store I went to with a slut I hooked up with a few times three or four years ago. I haven’t been back there since then and I want to make certain they’re still in business. It’s the kind of place you shop for clothes if you’re a hooker, a stripper, or just a blatant exhibitionist. They sell the kinds of clothes Riley’s going to be wearing from now on. She just doesn’t realize it yet.

The place is called Flaunt It!. The owner is an old retired Marine Sergeant who obviously has a very dirty mind. I spent a little time talking to him when I was in there. It was all too obvious what he thinks of the women who shop in his store. Not much. But he’s proud of the fact that he fucks a lot of them. The day I was in there he pointed out several reasonably attractive women he’s had sex with in exchange for a break on the cost of their clothes.

The rest of the workday was more normal. I sent Riley to personnel to fill out all the paperwork in the mid afternoon. Right in front of Tracy I made it clear that she was to thank Dupree adequately for letting her interview with me for the job. She understood what I meant and quietly replied, “Yes, sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.