More Than Hanging Out
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My best friend went to visit his dad for two weeks but his mom suggested I could come hang out with her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I just stood there, not knowing what to say, but I also kept rubbing my dick on my palm, that just felt so good that I didn't want to stop.

"Have you?"

"Um, no," I whispered in embarrassment at the question.

"Well, there's a way to masturbate that feels a lot like that. Do you want to try it?"

I nodded and she made her right hand into the 'OK' sign using her thumb and first two fingers, so I formed mine the same way.

"Now put your hand down and push your penis head between your fingers and thumb while you use your other hand's two front fingers to apply pressure and rub the tip."

It sounded really complicated but what she showed me looked easy enough so that's what I did and it really felt so good.

"You like it?"

"Oh, it's just sure good this way."

"That's a lot like getting it sucked," she said. "You said you hadn't experienced that yet, right?" and I nodded.

"Well, it's time you did," she said, smiling at me as she got down on her knees as I let go of myself and watched my best friend's mom's lips slide over my dick and begin sucking.

There really isn't any way I could use words to describe how it made me feel; no words are really good enough.

I just expected for her to give me a little 'taste' of a blow job but she just kept going, looking up at me, sucking on and on, only stopping to lick around and around the head, only to suck some more.

It just kept feeling better and better until I knew there was no way I could help but shoot in her mouth. Not being sure if she might want that or not, I decided to let her know so she could stop if she wanted.

"I ... I'm gonna shoot, um, it's really close," I groaned but she just seemed to suck me even better and soon I was cumming in her mouth as she sucked it all down. She kept at it for a little, then pulled her mouth off me and licked me on the end.

"Was it good, John? That was your first blow job, right?"

"Oh, Mrs. M, it was fantastic, just the best thing I've ever felt in my whole life," I babbled, just awash in such good feelings.

"I think now that I've had your cock in my mouth, John, that, perhaps we should be on a first name basis. Call me Lauren. Of course, just when we're alone together, never when Joel is here."

Then she stood up and put her arms around me and kissed me, opening her mouth like I'd heard about from friends at school. It sure was sexier than a regular kiss, especially when she put her hand down and took hold of my dick while she ran her tongue in and out of my mouth.

"Would you like to do more, John?"

"You mean learn more ways to do it by hand?"

"No, actually, I was wondering if you would like to try any other things, things that you haven't done before?"

"Like what kinds of things?" I asked, not because I didn't know of any possibilities, I did. No, I really wanted her to suggest something rather than me do it.

"Like intercourse, sex, what you boys talk about all the time, fucking?"

Joel's mom stood there in front of me. She was clothed, I was naked and she was asking me the wildest question I've ever been asked.

"Here, with you?"

"Right here, John, with me. If you do I'll take my clothes off and we can enjoy the day together while I show you how wonderful you can feel being with a woman."

I really couldn't talk for a few seconds as my mind processed her words. She was offering me sex, sex with her, sex with her for the rest of the day. And Mrs. M was a really pretty woman.

"Should I get undressed?"

Was I scared? Oh, shit, was I. This was it, sex, and it was with my best friend's mother. An older woman, not some girl my age like I had expected. And right now, today, this afternoon. I nodded.

She reached across and pulled up her teeshirt over her head and dropped it on the floor, then reached back as I watched her bra loosen. She held it for a second, then put her arms out letting it slide off and fall to the floor.

She just stood there as I stared at her beautiful bare breasts, large, with soft shadows beneath each one, each tipped with wide dark pink circles raised in the center so sexily. She put her hands under, all the while gazing into my eyes as I hungrily ate her up, then asked, "Do you want to kiss them, John? I'd like that."

I nodded again and she asked me to sit on her bed as she moved up to me and led a nipple to my face.

She was smiling down at me as I kissed the tip of her nipple, then opened my lips to take it inside and suck. Oh, this was heaven, I immediately knew why guys I knew always talked about sucking girl's boobs. I raised my hand to hold her breast while I sucked, it was so soft and smooth and warm, I knew I was in for a wild day with Joel's mom as she looked down smiling.

"Feels nice, John, I'll let you do more of that later," she said as her hands met my cheeks gently pulling me up from her boob.

She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down, kicking them away, then pulled her panties down and stood there.

"Am I all right?" she asked as she stood there naked. I guess I had been expecting to see hair between her legs like I figured moms would look like. I'd seen Playboy and all that where the girls were shaved but, for some reason, I expected the women I knew, moms and aunts and teachers and such, to have pussy hair. But she was smooth and beautiful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.