Cassanova and the Amazon Queen - Cover

Cassanova and the Amazon Queen

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cassanova is forced to leave his beloved Venice and heads East to find the secrets of Solomon's tomb. He acquires the services of a willing teenaged girl who accedes to his every request. They fall into the hands of the Amazon Queen and her band of female warriors. Things are looking a lot better for the young girl servant than for Casanova who finds himself a toyboy for the strong-willed Amazons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Casanova's introduction to the court of the Amazon Queen was a shock to his nervous system. His body was used roughly by both the Queen and several of her entourage to quench their need for impalement by male flesh. In all honesty Casanova was quite happy with the turn of events and offered thanks that his juices were running strong enough to satisfy all concerned.

Although he was accustomed to using and discarding his conquests with scarce a thought about their post-coital feelings, Casanova felt somewhat slighted by the lack of appreciation for his skillful delivery of copious loads of creamy cum when called for. It was a unique situation for the high-spirited Italian nobleman and one which he was not entirely certain was of his liking.

One thing was certain in his mind and that was the Queen's ass was as tight as a virgin and she did not seem to be as well experienced in erotic perversions as some of her devoted followers. He surmised she had been concentrating on Sapphic pleasures and generally abstained from natural copulation practices with male partners.

His companion Antonio was overwhelmed with the attention she received from the Amazon women. They seemed stimulated by the scent and taste of new pussy and kept her busy both night and day. He observed her couplings more than a few times since their capture and was much amused by her enjoyment of the depraved use of her beautiful teenaged body by the sex-crazed females.

It was his skill with a blade that insured the Amazon tribe kept both he and Antonio as their long-term "guests".

A hunting party of Northern slave traders ventured to secure a couple of the younger Amazonian females for their auction blocks on a night when most of the tribe was busy gathering needed supplies at the distant riverfront market. They had already tied two almost naked females to carrier poles for transport to the Northern city of sinful excesses when the camp guards discovered them. The four interlopers outnumbered the two camp guards and quickly overpowered them until Casanova seized a blade from the wall easily disarming the evil men and put them to disorderly flight.

The two guards were so grateful that they fell to their knees and sucked the Italian Prince's cock until he was forced to spray them both with creamy cum all over their suntanned faces. The two young girls released from a certain lifetime of slavery and loss of dignity insisted that he take his reward by relieving them of their virginity and the burden of innocent. Antonio watched him taking each of the pretty girls's cherries right on the ground in the main hall of the central court. He was surprised that she was a bit agitated at his mounting each girl in turn and pounding them relentlessly until they fell into convulsive orgasms and disjointed speech when his flood of cum hit their cervixes. He could see she was playing in her own female garden when he spread the girl's cheeks for deep rear impalement. After he had attended to the two girls, he enjoyed watching them suck his creamy gifts from each other's pussies. They were giggling and happy to be still safe and sound in the Amazon village.

Antonio approached him and tearfully asked,

"Master, are you no longer enamored with my tight little pussy or my soft pucker hole?"

Casanova laughed and flipped up Antonio's short dress. He mounted her dusky buttocks and slipped his pre-cum dripping cock right up into her pretty ass. Antonio gasped out her pleasure and fell forward onto her elbows and knees. Casanova rode her in full view of the other women who all enjoyed the tableau of the pretty girl being sodomized from the rear. Antonio was moaning out fairly loud with the pounding of her posterior and the two guards and the two teenaged girls began to copulate pussy to pussy with much enthusiasm. The four of them were a jumble of arms and legs for half the night as they found new and unique combinations of copulation.

They were all sleeping soundly the next morning when the eunuch contingent arrived for morning chores. The chattering of the silly fellows roused Casanova from a wonderful dream of his ascendency to the highest position in the church and having his pick of the prettiest nuns in the Vatican convents.

No mention was made of the interlopers because of the circumstances surrounding the evening's activities.

The queen of the Amazons knew that the presence of Casanova was an irritant to the smooth running of her one gender society. His cock alone was trouble with a capitol T. In an effort to diffuse his masculinity, she used her ass-busting dildo to mount and ride the Italian prince whilst milking his long hard cock with her well-practiced fingers. Most of the males she had tamed thusly were turned into docile and submissive bitches for her more masculine inclined warriors who never tired of riding the transformed males until they begged for respite.

Casanova was not typical at all. He always bounced back and could be found screwing one of her follower's scant hours after his breaking sessions. She even found his charm overwhelming and had spread her legs for him on more than one occasion since his capture.

The Queen of the Amazons felt that the handsome prince could be of use to her to lure some of the virginal daughters of the cultured elite in their Babylonian estates along the river known as "The mother of all life". His charm would be sufficient to induce some of the younger and less worldly of the pretty young things relaxing in luxury under sheltering palms to see what the handsome stranger wanted to show them in privacy outside the security of their thick garden walls.

His sweet talking tongue and winning smile made most females melt all their suspicion away and shiver expectantly with fast dampening pussies.

On the trail to the river, Casanova often used his servant Antonio's hindquarters to relieve the pressure of his copious seeds needing release from the confines of his low hung sacs. The Amazon queen looked on the bent-over tableaus with much disgust and some degree of well-concealed envy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.