Cassanova and the Amazon Queen - Cover

Cassanova and the Amazon Queen

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cassanova is forced to leave his beloved Venice and heads East to find the secrets of Solomon's tomb. He acquires the services of a willing teenaged girl who accedes to his every request. They fall into the hands of the Amazon Queen and her band of female warriors. Things are looking a lot better for the young girl servant than for Casanova who finds himself a toyboy for the strong-willed Amazons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Several weeks after escaping from Venice by leaping into the murky waters of the canal from the only open window on the Bridge of Sighs, Casanova disembarked from an innocuous Turkish merchant vessel not far from the entrance to the Straits of Dardanelles.

The princely Italian nobleman of dubious distinction was quite subdued and not his usual cheery self. His last amorous adventure was almost his final one. The wife of the watchman prefect was both nubile and overly friendly. It was a combination that had ensnared the romantically inclined nobleman more than once. Still, he was forced to leave his considerable fortune and string of quivering female followers behind without a backward glance in order to insure his continued survival.

The ship captain's daughter was watching him with tearful eyes from the aft cabin. She had willingly bent over for his pleasure many times on the lengthy voyage. The captain, who was from a tribe not of stature in the Turkish Empire, was annoyed at the sounds of joyful bliss spilling from his daughter's lips each and every night. However, he was wise and cautious enough not to voice objection to the well-paying passenger.

Casanova was a bit depressed to leave the stunningly beautiful pale-skinned girl with the ass-cheeks of an Angel.

She was scarcely broken in and of a nature to submit to any request. When he inquired of her age, she told him her father had informed her only six short months ago that she was a full 16 years of age. It was a matter of no consequence to her as she had no concerns in that regard, but the wily captain, who was really not her father, but a cast-away friend of her promiscuous mother, used it to announce his intention to ass-train her for male companionship. His insistent knocking on her rear door each night hence until the arrival of Casanova on board was a source of constant humiliation to her and she kept her face buried in the bed pillows to deny her eyes the sight of her repeated degradation.

The handsome Italian Prince had made a lasting impression on her and she was loath to witness his departure. Unknown to either her "not really" her father or the Italian gentleman passenger, Sonya had secreted male garb for the purpose of making a quick departure in pursuit of the well-endowed Casanova and continued nightly pleasure.

When Sonya joined him a short distance from the harbor, Casanova quickly agreed to keep her as his personal man-servant providing she kept her hair long and made no gestures of a feminine nature to advertise her sex. The regions he sought entrance into were notoriously harsh on female travelers.

Casanova decided to call the young girl Antonio to add to the subterfuge and they and the rest of the entourage headed inland to the fabled land of the Babylonian Kings.

He was sore disappointed to find the Hanging Gardens in desperate disrepair and did not linger in that area very long. They pushed on further South and soon not only did the terrain change gradually into more densely packed vegetation, but animals of exotic variety began to wander across their line of advance. The available maps were lacking in detail or coherent features, so Casanova started to draw his own maps to record his route.

The evening after they passed the valley of bones, most of the hired bearers disappeared into the silent night without a whisper of protest. Casanova was so invested in properly stretching Antonio's heart-shaped buttocks that he never heard them leave. Only two days later they arrived at the foothills of a formidable mountain range that seemed to stretch from horizon to horizon. The remaining two bearers took half of the remaining water and melted away into the brush. Fortunately, Antonio found a sweet tasting spring in the rocks and they had plenty of water to give them sustenance.

Casanova taxed Antonio's pussy hard the entire night and was sound asleep at the break of day.

A circle of shadow warriors watched the sleeping young Italian Prince and the nubile ship Captain's daughter. They could see the pools of drying cum all over the girl's legs and nightshift. One of them came forward and lifted Casanova's huge cock like it was a hibernating snake waiting for a signal to awaken. When a couple of them giggled, it became increasingly obvious that the warriors were all of the female persuasion.

Antonio opened her eyes and was startled to see the band of fierce looking females around her. She hoped they were friendlier than their faces made them out to be. One of the females put her hand over her mouth and inspected her female slit and her tight little pucker hole with much inquisitiveness and little degree of delicacy. The woman nodded to the others to confirm that she was indeed a female just like them. They bound her hands and cautioned her to silence.

Casanova's awakening was quite different. His first inkling of the presence of the female warriors was when one of them kicked him rather hard in his noble rump. He immediately reached for his sword. He saw that Antonio was already secured by the group and he knew he was so far outnumbered that resistance was futile.

"Why are you here, traveler?"

"I was trying to find the tomb of Solomon!"

The women all laughed even Antonio even though she didn't really know why. She just wanted to be like the other women because it seemed like a real good idea to blend in right now.

"Silence him now Rosalinda, we don't want any loose mouths bringing trouble our way."

The tall dark-haired woman with the heavy sword prodded Casanova with its sharp tip and he moved in the direction she indicated without any protest.

At the edge of the forest, she turned around and instructed four of the other woman to stretch Casanova out on the smooth boulder directly in front of them. He had his legs and arms held down by females with unusually developed strength. He had absolutely no chance of getting away.

The tall woman released his cock from his trousers and stroked it until it was sticking up straight into the sky throbbing and pulsating in anticipation of activity. She motioned one of the women to come forward and take the sturdy cock into her female cave. Casanova was enthralled at the ease of the impalement and relaxed to enjoy the sensation of the tightly clamped vaginal channel massaging his aroused shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.