Faye Fellatio: the Prequels - Cover

Faye Fellatio: the Prequels

Copyright© 2012 by brianm

Chapter 1: Faye Does Halloween

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1: Faye Does Halloween - As the title suggests, this is Faye's story before the first 'official' chapter. It opens with Faye seeking to add to her college fund with some risque trick or treating...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   School  

"Trick or treat!" Faye sang out as the door opened. The supercute brunette flashed the householder a huge smile as she held out a small plastic bowl, shaped like a pumpkin, and hanging from some string. But inwardly she admitted to herself. I'm getting too old for this...

Firstly, the Vampiress costume she'd had for the past four years was waaaaaaay past its prime. The long, flowing midnight purple and fiery orange sleeves were somewhat tatty. The eight or nine inch high collar that rose up behind her head had started to curl over and just wouldn't stand up straight.

It was also getting rather tight - especially around the top. The last time she'd worn the outfit she definitely hadn't been a very healthy C cup. And her legs had definitely lengthened since then, too, making the dress length positively indecent. Although Faye had to admit that those last two points might be helpful on this occasion...

The only thing that was new was the set of cheap plastic fangs she had in her mouth.

"Fu ... u... ayyeee..." the voice at the door seemed to switch words half way.

"Hi, Mr Johnson!" Faye greeted her near neighbour warmly. "Trick or treat!" she repeated, almost as enthusiastically, waving the pumpkin hopefully.

"H ... hhhiiiiii, Faye," the thirty-something driving instructor couldn't stop himself slowly looking the gorgeous 5'6", 18 year old up and down. He took in her lovely bob of dark hair, cute freckled face, swelling bosom, fine slender form and finally stopped - for some time - at her fantastically long and shapely legs. "W ... what can I do for you?"

"Trick or treat!" Faye tried again, not quite so enthusiastically this time. The pumpkin dropped a little. She felt it was losing its impact. Third time lucky! she hoped as the driving instructor continued to openly ogle her legs. I've heard of guys talking to a girl's tits before, but never her legs, she continued to herself, silently.

"That is a wonderful costume," Mr Johnson went on before finally dragging his eyes up to Faye's own.

"Thank you," Faye replied. "Most guys ... er ... people seem to like it."

"Er ... Faye..." Mr Johnson peered forward, looking more closely at Faye's cutely freckled face and seeing several creamy white splotches... "You seem to have..."

"Face cream!" Faye blurted out in a hurry and looked around a little nervously. "I er ... have to look after my skin. I probably just put on a little too much. I er ... have a habit of getting a lot of cream on my face." That didn't come out quite how I intended it, she thought, glancing up at the Heavens for a moment. But it is accurate, she added to herself with a smile. Using her right forefinger, Faye scooped up the errant cream and deposited it into her mouth. "All gone?" she asked innocently after swallowing.

"Yyyyyessssss..." Mr Johnson thought for a moment and dared himself to ask, "You ... eat ... face cream?"

"Er ... yes..." Faye thought carefully, having dug herself in deeper than she'd planned. "It's a special edible kind. It's really good for my skin!"

"I see..." Mr Johnson didn't see why anyone would make edible face cream, but what did he know about the subject?

"Is ... Mrs Johnson at home?" Faye asked, trying to put a disinterested tone in her voice.

"No ... She's at her sister's," Mr Johnson replied. "Did you want to see her about something?"

"No ... no..." Faye assured him. "Actually it's you I wanted to see."

"Oh ... really?" Mr Johnson became hopeful. Perhaps she wanted driving lessons? Oh ... how I'd love to teach that little minx a thing or two, he thought to himself. Then he stopped, stared, and hoped desperately that he hadn't said that out loud. "Er ... What about?"

"Trick or treat," Faye announced for the fourth time, this time with practically no enthusiasm at all. The moment was long passed. Nevertheless she ventured a gentle wave of her pumpkin, just in case it helped get the message through.

"Oh ... right..." Mr Johnson thought for a moment. "I ... er ... think we have some candy somewhere. Can you hold on a moment?"

Faye risked a quick look about. The street looked empty. "Actually ... Mr Johnson, would you mind if I come in for a moment? It's awfully cold out here."

"Well ... I ... er..." Mr Johnson wanted to say yes so badly. But what would Mrs Johnson say if she found out? She wasn't the easiest of women to live with at the best of times. If she found out that he'd had young Faye in the house...

"You see ... my legs are getting awfully chilly..." Faye knew what the driving instructor was thinking and knew just how to cure that kind of indecision. She kicked up her right leg, just like a Can Can dancer, and rested her dainty foot on the doorframe just beside Mr Johnson's head. "See... ?"

Mr Johnson slowly looked down the length of Faye's perfectly formed right leg, all the way down to her, now-revealed, tiny purple panties. "Y ... you'd better come in..." he offered and stood back.

"Gee! Thanks, Mr Johnson!" Faye sang as she dropped her leg down. Then, swinging her pumpkin bowl enthusiastically, went into the house.

Her increasingly nervous host followed Faye's example and peered outside, looking quickly up and down the street before breathing a sigh of relief that no one seemed to be around. Then he shut the door behind her. "P ... please go through..." he invited her.

As Faye made her way to the living room, Johnson followed behind, his eyes squarely on Faye's beautifully peach-shaped ass. Fuck! Look at that move! Johnson marvelled at the way Faye's rear end swayed and wiggled as she walked. Mrs Johnson never walked like that... "T ... take a seat, Faye," he invited when they reached the front room. "I ... er ... I'll just get that candy..." and he started to make his way to the kitchen.

"Actually..." Faye interrupted, looking at him longingly. "I was wondering if you could help me out with my college fund?"

"Oh..." Johnson stopped.

"You see I'm 18 now and I'll be going to college next year." Faye explained. "But my college fund is still waaaay too short..."

At the word 'short, ' Johnson peeked involuntarily down at Faye's tiny skirt and its hopeless quest to cover her long, long legs. Word association? he wondered as he snapped his eyes back up, hoping he hadn't been caught.

" ... So I wondered if you'd consider making a donation?" Faye continued smiling inwardly at his pathetic efforts at covering up his staring.

"Oh ... well ... I..." Johnson stammered. He hadn't expected that.

"Of course, if there's anything I can do to convince you..." Faye's voice was smoother than chocolate. "Perhaps handle any little tasks that Mrs Johnson might do if she were here?" She added helpfully, hoping he'd take the hint.

"Oh ... er..." Johnson had expected that even less. Is she suggesting ... No way ... She's not ... Is she... ?

Faye reached out her delicate right hand and began running over the front of Johnson's pants, right where his cock was beginning to harden...

She is! Johnson finally concluded. Holey Moley!

"So..." Faye continued as she began to lightly massage Johnson's cock through his pants. "Do you think I could persuade you into ... giving me a donation?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhhh..." Johnson's mind was racing. Oh yes! Please! His mind was crying. But ... I couldn't... Johnson had his eyes tight shut but he could feel Faye unzipping his pants. Well, I shouldn't... he tried to hold out against the inevitable. Faye's hand reached in, pulled out his very impressive, and now rock-hard, nine inch dick, and gently began to play with it. He was lost... "Hell, yeah!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.