Light and Darkness - Cover

Light and Darkness

Copyright© 2012 by Legion

Chapter 4

Miles lay on his bunk in his small room. The air around him was clear and slightly cold though the hardened man didn't mind, he had been out of comfort for too long. The rays of light shone through the small window at the top of the room illuminating the particles of dust floating around in the area. A shadowy figure moved through the room silently, through the rays of light and towards Miles. A soft feminine hand stretched out and gently caressed Miles' bare chest. His eye slowly awoke from its slumber and glanced over at the figure. Carla wore her hair down so it covered the nipples of her exposed breasts like a sheet of silk wrapped around the body. Her face wore a sweet smile in such a way as to make all the features fall beautifully in line. Her blue eyes in the daylight glinted as if the light was bouncing off a river of clear water. They sparkled and every feature of the woman seemed a beauty in itself. She was the picture of loveliness.

This hit Miles as he looked at her, it seemed for a second that he was staring upon the heavens, and for that second, every worry in the world evaporated into the particles of dust around him. He strained to pick himself up but was softly pressured down onto the bunk by Carla's hand. The soft touch moved up his body and onto his wounded eye, she stroked it as light as a feather which also numbed the pain he felt. The eye itself had become white and several scar marks were around it to remove all doubt as to what had caused the wound. Though the skin was rough and torn the soft hand made it seem that it were not.

The majestic woman moved closer to him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Mile's rugged hand stroked her soft neck as gently as he could, knowing his touch had become less than romantic from survival. His hands seemed to hesitate for a moment, they struggled against the action. The limbs had known only war and were as unfamiliar with what was happening, as he was.

Nevertheless her beautiful smile wrapped his heart in warmth and quelled his doubts. She came in and began to kiss the soldier, he returned and their tongues wrapped around one another. The woman then mounted her lover while continuing the kiss. She was completely naked though in the contrast of light she was in and the darkness of the rest of the room her intimate features were all but hidden. Only a female could wear the light, Miles thought, through the kiss.

After a moment he felt Carla's touch pull away from his chest move down his torso before it reached the buttons of his trousers. These were undone with some speed though to Miles, who was thoroughly in bliss, it seemed an eternity of heaven. His garments were removed with eagerness without him even moving. He saw Carla's smile clearly

Miles decided to become active and in one lightning fast movement switched places with the woman who lay on her back before she knew she had moved. She was startled how fast and assertive but gentle at the same time it was. In the room they silently made love, becoming entwined with each other and more passionate with each passing second. Even though no words were spoken it was mutually clear that it meant much more than a mere lust of the flesh.

As it finished the air was humid and the couple were breathing heavily. Carla stood up from the bed, mounting then dismounting Miles in the process. With another smile she got dressed slowly while her lover watched from the bed in tranquillity. Before leaving she walked over to Miles and planted a soft meaningful kiss onto him. As she left, he fell back to sleep free from harsh thoughts for once

However this slumber did not last long as he awoken by violent, rapid hammering at his door, a soldier's voice boomed through the closed door

"Sir! You're needed urgently at the command bunker. Something is happening"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.