Worel - Cover

Worel

Copyright© 2012 by JAMES HEART

Chapter 10

Mars1 was on the outer edges of Worlco's solar system. At this distance, there was insufficient illumination to allow anything to be seen by the unaided human eye. The interior of Mars1 was artificially illuminated to fifty foot-candles.

"Can you help Mary set course to outpost Alpha," asked Jennifer?

Suddenly, the cabin was awash with a glaring flash of intensely bright light. Normally, such a burst would have temporarily blinded everyone; their retinas would have been bleached. But Mars1 windows were built with a LCD panel between the windowpanes, which darkened to protect the crewmembers.

The spacecraft rattled and shook as though it were in a collision.

"Battle stations," Jennifer ordered. "Increase reactor output to ten megawatts, charge weapons. Does anyone see the enemy?"

Mary, Mellissa, and Charlie studied their displays for three minutes. They reported no ships nearby. Charlie reported that the shields had used one megawatt hour of energy; shield capacitors were fifty percent discharged. He reported minor hull damage.

Mellissa was the first to realize what had happened. "We have been hit by a meteor, by a rock. Our shields protected us but the rock is vaporized. We should leave. That flash is going to attract attention."

Five minutes later they were heading forty-five degrees off their planned course to the Jimworl outpost. Jennifer ordered stealth mode as they exited warp drive two hours later. They remained quiet and scanned for vessels that might be following them. Two hours later, they entered warp 300, destination Jimworl outpost Alpha. The thorium reactor was producing thirty megawatts electric energy and thirty-five megawatts heat. Two megawatts heat was used in the carbon nano tube manufacturing process. Thirty-five megawatts of waste heat was dumped overboard. This heat signature had to be considered.

"My needs are great. Charlie, have you recovered enough to help me," asked Mary?

Charlie responded, "You are dangerous with your phasor. I have to be certain that you are not packing."

They departed for Charlie's shower. Mary entered first, washing, then shaving all but her head. Charlie joined her in the shower before she was finished. His erection was proud. Mary declined Charlie's request to clean it. However, Mary did scrub Charlie's back and butt. Mary left the shower to dry her hair and primp a little. Charlie finished and left the shower to shave.

Charlie was first to the bed and reclined, nude, as he waited for Mary. Charlie found it unnecessary to stroke himself; his dick remained stiff as it strained in anticipation. Mary entered Charlie's bedroom in a sheer nightgown and stood beside the bed waiting for Charlie. Charlie rose quickly, removed Mary's' gown, lifted her onto the bed and crawled atop her—all in one continuous, smooth movement.

"Charlie, what do you think you are doing," asked Mary?

"You said that you could wait no more so I thought you wanted it quickly," replied Charlie as he protected his balls with his left hand.

"Let's start over," demanded Mary as she grabbed her nightgown and left Charlie's room.

Charlie thought, "She is a strong, dangerous woman. This has the potential to be the best sex of my life. If I do a poor job, I could become a eunuch!"

Mary opened Charlie's door again, wearing her sheer lingerie. "Jennifer says that you have well developed oral abilities. Use them or risk harm to your person. Notice that I am desirable. Notice that I have great breasts. Notice mostly that I am HERE."

Charlie thought, "She is beautiful. She is spirited. She is here." He sighed wistfully, "I need good grades. I want my harem to be willing."

Charlie put his robe on and slowly circled Mary. The circle got smaller and smaller until, finally, Charlie took Mary in his arms and kissed her. He kissed her lips. He kissed her neck, her fingers and her lips again. Charlie caressed her back and her ass and her shoulders. Charlie removed her gown, and Mary spoke, "I want to see your penis."

Charlie dropped his robe. His penis stood proud and showed a drop of pre-come. He continued his dance around Mary. He caressed her hips, her waist, her shoulders. Once again, Charlie took Mary's face in his hands and resumed his kiss. Mary's hands remained at her sides.

Charlie continued his sensual caress of her body even as he stood back a little, still holding her lightly. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your breasts are perfect, your areolas are beautiful, you are brilliant woman, and you have mastered the martial arts. You are willing; you are dangerous in a wonderful way. Please marry me..." Charlie whispered.

Mary remained standing, her arms at her sides. Charlie move his hands to her shoulders as he took her left breast in his mouth and nursed. Slowly, he lowered his hands down her back until he reached and caressed her ass. Mary sighed as she brought her hands to Charlie's head and mussed his hair. Charlie switched breasts and continued nursing. Mary moaned and squirmed. He brought both hands up onto her back and pulled her even closer as her switched breasts yet again. If Mary were lactating, Charlie would have drained her twice.

He rose and kissed Mary on her mouth as he ran his fingers through her hair. Charlie gathered Mary in his arms and took her to his bed. She spread her legs. Charlie positioned himself over Mary and she lightly fondled his penis.

He resumed nursing her perfect breasts—the left, and then the right. Charlie urgently mashed his lips onto hers. Mary lightly fondled his penis and balls. Charlie lowered his chest and their nipples touched.

Charlie was more than ready for intercourse. But this seduction was fun and he wanted the women to appreciate his efforts. And he feared Mary.

Charlie lowered himself as his lips made their way down her smooth torso. He fondled both of her breasts as he went even lower, across her belly.

Charlie sat up and asked, "Why have we waited so long to make love?"

He knelt on the floor and took her left foot in hand. He sucked each toe and then did the same to her right foot; all the while his hands roamed the length of her smooth long legs.

Mary was sensitive behind her knee. Charlie kissed this area on both legs as her caressed her thighs. The room smelled of sex. He was near her pussy. Charlie had fondled all of her body except her sex.

She was ready for full pussy contact, oral contact. But Charlie was going to continue his delicate ministrations and get max points with the women. He was certain that they compared notes.

He spread Mary's legs and kissed between her lips and her leg, her right lip then her left lip. Charlie loved her breasts and brought one hand to her left breast and found Mary teasing that breast. Charlie brought both hands to Mary's ass cheeks. He drew his tongue the length of her pussy lips and lightly touched her clit hood.

"This is fun," Charlie thought as he parted her pussy lips with his tongue and swiped her clit hood with his lips. Mary bucked her hips. Charlie ramped up his oral stimulation. He penetrated her vagina with his tongue, wiggling madly, until he finally eased off, licking just the outside of her pussy lips. First her right lip, then her left; the outsides of each lip, and lastly, the insides.

Suddenly, Charlie stood up and walked into the bathroom without saying a word. Mary thought, "I am ready to have a great come and that idiot leaves. I need my phasor. No, I have two strong hands. I can crush his nuts."

Charlie returned, still saying nothing. He resumed his position and lightly licked the area between her left pussy lip and her groin. He licked around her clit and circled it several times.

Charlie began to lick up and down her pussy lips as he ran his lubricated finger around her anus. Mary was startled, pleasantly. He had ramped things up. Charlie put direct pressure on her clit with his tongue. He penetrated her rectum with his index finger at the same time he penetrated her vagina with his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.