Silent Auction - Cover

Silent Auction

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cassandra needed that second job but after she offers to be in a silent auction, what did she get herself into and why is her boss in the room?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom  

I bit my lip and felt tears come to my eyes. Damn him, damn the man who now stood between my legs, buck naked with his cock sheathed in latex.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"I'm not a slut..."

"But you're no virgin either," he said, "You're a whore who put myself up for the highest bidder."

He slid my legs even further apart until I felt totally exposed. Then he moved in close enough so that his cock teased my pussy.

"Cruz..."

He thrust then, his cock inside of me just enough so that I felt its fullness and my pussy burned as it sheathed it. He gripped the back of my thighs near my knees tightly. I felt him push my legs apart as he thrust deeper.

"Oh god..."

"I know ... but it's too late now..."

I closed my eyes as he moved my legs back towards him as he pulled back. His cock sliding in and out of my slickness ... pleasurable and warmth spreading through me with each stroke ... each movement sliding him deeper inside of me.

He flexed his hips thrusting inside me, moving my legs with his hands. I just watched him, feeling the sensations building up inside of me. His face a few inches away from mine and I tried to look away so he couldn't see what I didn't want him to see. He grunted against me, his cock rubbing my pussy walls as they hugged him.

"You're so fucking hot..."

I sighed, feeling him inside of me, our bodies joined together. God, my worst nightmare fucking my boss in a hotel room ... becoming what I so didn't want to be ... yet with each stroke, I wanted the next one so much. If he stopped ... I'd be begging him to keep fucking me. His hips jutted against mine and his balls spanked me. I found myself starting to move against him, moving my pussy to meet his thrusts.

Oh god, I really was a slut.

"So what do you think Cassandra," he said, "oh ... yeah I think you've wanted this for so long."

"How would you know," I said, shakily.

"You're here with me ... and I'm giving it to you ... and you're not stopping me are you?"

I wiggled away from him, pissed off again. Damn him, for knowing me too well.

"No ... no ... no..."

I tried to lift myself from the bed where I'd rested my hands and push them against his chest as he kept thrusting into me. But he grabbed my hands and held them tightly.

"Oh no Cassandra ... they'll be no playing the good little girl ... now ... no more teasing," He said, "Don't make me need to hold you down and do it the hard way."

I just struggled in his tight hold, but their bodies were pinned intimately together. And he had no intention of releasing the hold his cock had on me.

"Fuck you Cruz..."

"No I'm fucking you," he said, "Now shut the fuck up because you've made me work hard enough to get you here."

"What ... god just stop it Cruz..."

"No ... because it's not what you want," he said, "You just don't want to own up to it, the fact that you've wanted me to do this since the first day."

He still held my wrists tightly and grabbed hold of my hair looking at me.

"Now I'm going to ride you one way or the other," he said, "and I'm not leaving this hotel until I'm done with you ... understand?"

I nodded, biting my lip, my pussy clenching his cock in answer. The part of myself I couldn't control, the one part of me that would betray me. With that, he maneuvered me further on the bed until I was on my back flat against the mattress. He rolled over me enough so that he was sitting on top of me like a cowboy astride a horse. His thighs hugging my thighs tightly ... when I tried to move, he leaned down and cupped my chin again.

"You fight me ... you won't win," he said, "You let me fuck you, we both will."

He didn't move even though I still felt him inside of me, hard and thick. Damn he had me pinned to the bed and my arms ... I couldn't move them much.

"Much better Cassandra ... I can see I'm going to have the bellboy bring up some restraints if you don't behave ... how would you like to be tied to those bedposts while my mouth covers every inch of your body ... maybe if I fuck your ass."

I shook my head.

"I never..."

"Never say never with me."

I nodded and I fought inside of myself ... because I didn't like being dominated by a man who ruled me in the workplace ... but he'd had me pegged when he said I didn't like making choices ... though I hated admitting that.

"Cassandra ... just lie still for me ... this will be a most pleasurable night for us both. I promise you that."

The silky smoothness of his words, the same voice he used so successfully to win arguments and ply testimony out of reluctant witnesses, I knew had the same effect on me. It's just that when I imagined what it'd be like with my boss, I'd never quite pictured it like now.

"Cruz ... it's just that I don't think..."

He covered my mouth then with a hand.

"Then don't ... just spend the night with me ... you should know by now I get what I want so fighting that is useless ... and fighting yourself is just dishonest."

I sighed and I felt him remove his hand from my mouth and shift on top of me. Then just as if I were a horse he began riding me, his hips jutting against my pelvis, his penetration more shallow, and it chafed against me. But each time his shaft rubbed against my clit, I had to bite my lip ... hard. It felt ... like more pleasure than I could stand. I started moaning ... I couldn't help it and my body fidgeted.

"You like this don't you," he said, "You like it when a man is in control, don't deny it.

"Oh ... oh ... no..."

"Cassandra ... you lying little slut," he said, moving harder against me, his cock thrusting deeper, inch by inch as I relaxed to take it.

"Oh ... god ... oh ... I..."

He stared down at my breasts ... which rode up and down as I began arching my back to meet his thrusts.

"Oh Cassandra..."

I looked up at him as he rode me; I ached from the teasing nature of his thrusts. But god, I felt torn inside. How could I ever face him in the office again, every time I looked at him I'd imagine what his cock felt like buried inside of me and he'd remember that he'd won.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.