Silent Auction - Cover

Silent Auction

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cassandra needed that second job but after she offers to be in a silent auction, what did she get herself into and why is her boss in the room?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom  

He watched me as I reached back to unzip my pricy dress that hugged my figure and it slid off of my body. I closed my eyes as I did so because I wasn't used to undressing for men.

Let alone my boss.

I felt so damned exposed in him as the dress fell off of my and pooled to the floor at my feet. I stepped out of it and that left me with my lacy black bra and barely there panties. Oh and sheer stockings that were laced with tiny beads.

He just stared at me. The way he did it ... I couldn't meet his eyes so I just looked at my hands.

"Look at me."

That tone of voice left no room for argument so I did that. my palms began to feel sweaty and I tensed as his eyes carefully canvassed my body.

"Cruz..."

God he made me nervous when he looked at me like that. Charles never did that when I slept with him.

"I ... you're so lovely ... I can't wait to get all of your clothes off and see what you've been hiding."

I protested.

"I haven't been hiding anything," I said, "I work for you ... you don't know what I'm doing outside the office."

"I do know you don't go out much," he said, "How many men have you fucked anyway?"

I felt taken aback.

"That's a personal question."

"Hardly ... in this day and age," he said, "do you not want to tell me that ... are you embarrassed?"

How presumptuous of him.

"Are you a virgin?"

I shook my head vehemently at that.

"No I'm not and if I were, that's hardly your business."

He chuckled.

"It is my business as the man who's going to fuck you," he said, "I plan to use you but I don't want it to be painful for you."

I shook my head.

"No ... no I'm not a virgin," I said, "but I've only had one lover and it didn't work out..."

"The relationship or the sex..."

I felt my cheeks flush.

"Both..."

"That won't be a problem with me," he said, "I'm not interested in a relationship but I can make it pleasurable for you."

Oh I imagined he could do that ... but I wasn't going to admit it to him. He assumed too much already. He walked over to me and I had to stop myself from not stepping backward.

"Don't move..."

I stood still for him and when his hands touched my skin for the first time, they scorched it. He rested one hand on a shoulder and the other on one of my breasts.

Just like that.

"No pleasantries ... no conversations."

He looked at me as his thumb worried my nipple beneath my bra. It had hardened underneath his touch.

"We both know that's not what you want and neither do I ... we talk enough at the office and every moment we did, I thought about what it'd be like to do this..."

His mouth brushed against mine and I found myself swimming in sensation already. If he deepened it, I'd be in serious trouble. His thumb still drew tantalizing circles around my nipple, making me gasp. He pulled away briefly.

"You like that ... don't lie to me I..."

"I ... I ... guess..."

His rubbing intensified and I had to bite my lip. His mouth returned to mine, this time more insistent. His tongue flirted with my lips before he seared me with it, sliding it along them trying to part them. I kissed him back, not easy considering what he did to my breast made me arch my back. But I couldn't help it. I'd always wanted Charles to play with my breasts but he only seemed interested in the main event. But Cruz treated my mouth the same way I knew he'd fuck my pussy, and when I gasped from him fondling my breast, he'd slid his tongue right inside my mouth.

Electrifying because his tongue explored my mouth, and I squirmed as he did so. His hand moved away from my breast and towards the clasp on my bra. He broke his kiss, breathing harder just like me.

"You're damn sexy in lace but it's time for it to come off."

I didn't care that he unsnapped my bra and slid the straps off of my arms so my bra joined my dress on the floor. my breasts now lay bare in front of him, creamy white and firm, my rosy nipples providing a contrast. He palmed them in his hands, squeezing them as he kissed me again. The way his hands held them ... I felt my pussy soak my panties.

I tasted his mouth with my own tongue tentatively and then my tongue met his and stroked it, causing him to gasp. I slid my hands across his silk shirt. Damn his muscles hard and unyielding beneath my fingers.

"Unbutton my shirt..."

My fingers trembled as I worked the buttons one by one exposing his chest, tanned and covered with whorls of hair that I knew would feel soft. I slipped his shirt off of his shoulders and then looked at him.

"I can't believe I just did that..."

"You're in for a lot of surprises tonight then," he said, "A lot of barriers to be breached. In many ways you're still a virgin."

I watched him as he moved his hands to my panties. I closed my eyes anticipating the moment when he'd realized how aroused I was right now. How much what he said excited me even though I shouldn't be here with him. One of his hands teased the waistband of my panties.

"Do you play with yourself?"

I just looked at him, narrowing my eyes.

"What?"

"You know what I mean I; do you get yourself off when you're alone?"

Now my cheeks would redden because that was a highly personal question. What I did alone ... was my own business. He didn't buy the right to pry into my secrets.

"I..."

"Yes or no..."

"Well ... sometimes ... to get the edge off..."

He smiled.

"You're on edge a lot I imagine," he said, "I suspect that's why you're really here ... in this hotel at this auction."

I shook my head.

"No I needed the extra money."

He slipped a finger beneath the waistband of my panties and imprinted my skin with it. I tried not to notice or at least show it.

"No I what you needed was to be fucked by a man who'd pay money so you wouldn't have to feel guilty afterwards..."

"Cruz that's not true."

"Is it ... the way it looks I is that you want a man to fuck you so you can later tell yourself you had no role in your own seduction."

"Seduction? What is that anyway? I wouldn't know..."

He used his free hand to stroke a tendril off of my face.

"No you wouldn't ... it sounds like there's still a lot you don't know ... but in a moment, I'm going to slide my fingers into your panties and I'm betting they'll be wet."

I bit my lip, so not wanting to take that bet. After all, I could feel the slickness in between my legs, like I'd never felt before ... not even alone.

"Maybe..."

"Don't be coy with me," he said, "You're dying to be fucked by me and then afterward, you'll say you just did it because you needed to pay off your loans."

"That'll be true ... and I'm not being coy ... to think I'm dying to be fucked by you or any man is just ego on your part..."

He looked amused at my indignation. He pulled his fingers out of my panties after I felt them brush my pussy lips.

"Wet ... very much so I and you were saying?"

I couldn't say anything right now as he brought his fingers to my lips and no ... no he wasn't about to ... but when they brushed against my lips, they parted and when his fingers slid inside my mouth, I tasted myself.

"You know how much I'd love to taste that pussy ... to lick all that wetness off of it ... I imagine you taste very nice ... the women who hold back the longest generally do."

"I'm not..."

"No not tonight ... you're going to get exactly what you want I and then tell yourself you didn't want it."

I was beginning to get ticked off. Okay so I'd put myself on the auction block and he'd outbid the rest of the men but his cockiness was getting to me. my pussy ached from it and that just irritated my more.

"I'm imagining that this Charles guy only cared about himself and his own pleasure," Cruz said, "I'm going to do what I want with you but I do care about how good you're going to feel..."

I licked my lips. The promise in his eyes ... oh I'd be in trouble once he got between my thighs. But I could do this ... really ... I had promised Sophia when I'd signed up that I could handle myself. I could go through with it and the money ... I couldn't deny that it'd make my life easier to get those loans behind me.

But I was lying to myself and I knew it. And worst of all, Cruz knew it too.

"But I'm not a selfless man and by the time I leave you, you'll have sucked my cock," he said, "Did Charles like it when you did that?"

I looked away.

"I wouldn't ... and it made him angry."

"Why?"

I shrugged.

"The thought of being on my knees with him down my throat ... I just didn't want it."

He digested that.

"You're going to want it with me," he said, "And if you're going to do auctions for Sophia, you're going to suck a lot of cocks ... starting with mine."

I blinked.

"I don't know how long I'll be doing this."

He looked at me directly.

"I do..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.