Silent Auction
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cassandra needed that second job but after she offers to be in a silent auction, what did she get herself into and why is her boss in the room?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom  

I walked around the elegantly decorated bedroom inside the posh hotel. It was furnished with some of the most expensive furniture. Stylish bureau with matching mirror ... oak desk set aside and a chair that looked like it had been picked up at a pricy dealership.

Of course in the middle of the room was the king sized bed, its spread turned down and what felt like silk sheets beneath my fingertips. I wore a black Vera Wang dress which hugged my figure as intended and sheer stockings that led to black heeled shoes.

Underneath I wore lingerie from the most exclusive catalog of Victoria's Secret in matching black of course. All accentuated by a diamond necklace that could have financed my entire grad school education but instead of hocking it, I wore it.

Perfect for the occasion ... the party I had just left. Earlier that day I'd been at the day spa where Sophia sent her to get an aromatherapy massage and of course, a full manicure and pedicure.

Whatever it took to be ready for this night ... the grand event inside the ballroom of the city's most posh hotel ... which had attracted a most exclusive crowd.

I mingled around the party while suited waiters served champagne to guests who stood in throngs talking to each other. Sophia told me to walk the room and if any man wanted to talk to me I would stop and give him my full attention. Quite a few distinguished men had walked up to me already, men who had made their mark in the world in one way or another.

Groundbreaking surgeons, record breaking athletes, famous entertainers and politicians. Men who ran companies at the top of the corporate food chain ... the upper crest of society. They milled around the ballroom conducting power meetings in the guise of a social event.

But that's not all they did. In another room, there was a table where a dozen cards were displayed, highly decorative cards in the most elaborate script. They held photos of beautiful young woman with a brief description. Underneath, was another card where the men submitted bids in what was a silent auction ... I should know, I was one of the women on display.

I thought about slipping away and going into that room to check my card but opted not to do it. It was difficult enough to not remember why I was here.

"You will be here to make every man want you," Sophia had said, "to make enough of them desperate enough to bid ... and for one man, lucky enough to win."

Sophia had looked across from her desk at her while I sat there feeling more nervous by the moment. Eying the door looking for a reason, any reason to leave and not look back ... but reality hit.

"What will I get if a man ... wins?"

Sophia's smile widened.

"You'll get 30% the total winning bid per auction."

My eyes had widened. Damn, the casual way that those words had rolled off of Sophia's tongue. But I didn't see that kind of money every day ... money I so desperately needed. I already knew what the ball park figure would be ... if I did well. But I'd hesitated.

"I ... I'm not experienced in well ... men..."

Sophia shrugged.

"Then you may get even more ... if you sell it as an asset."

Then I understood what would happen next.

I remembered that conversation even before I had accepted the offer. After all, I made barely above minimum wage at her current job clerking for one of the city's most powerful partners at a legal firm.

Cruz Callantine ... who had hired me just out of law school and put me to work as a paralegal while I studied for the State Bar. I currently specialized in contract law, and he loaded up my desk in my little cubicle with work.

He kept me busy during the day but I knew if I were going to keep my apartment and pay off those damn student loans, I had to get a second job which meant ... moonlighting. I didn't tell Cruz that was what I did because I barely saw the guy and I figured if I needed a second job to pay my bills, it wasn't his business as long as it didn't interfere with the work I did for his firm.

Still, this wasn't the normal type of moonlighting job ... to work a job where I'd be auctioned off to the man who placed the highest bid. Then I would be escorted up to a hotel room where the high bidder would show up and claim his prize for the night.

I talked to a variety of men who wanted to know more about me before placing their bids for the night. Most were friendly and asked questions related to my education and work, not what I'd expected at all.

After refreshing my champagne, I walked to a corner of the ballroom. The alcohol had warmed my throat and had given me some courage. But as long as I didn't think what I was doing ... I could almost enjoy myself in such posh surroundings.

Sophia walked up to me dressed in an elegant gown and a diamond pendent around her neck.

"You are enjoying yourself?"

I nodded.

"It's really nice ... the men..."

"They've been casting bids in the other room," Sophia said, "I shouldn't say this but you're doing very well ... attracting quite a bit of attention for someone so new."

My skin flushed.

"I ... I ... wow ... so what'll happen... ?"

"Like I told you, you'll be taken upstairs into one of our nice rooms and the man who cast the highest bid will be waiting for his prize. Now the men have all been screened ... so no crazies or sociopaths nothing like that. They are all repeat customers, the cream of our crop receive these invites."

I tried to calm myself. My palms had started getting clammy and my heartbeat quickened.

"You'll be fine," Sophia said, "and you'll have money to pay off that debt."

I nodded and smiled because I really needed that weight off of my shoulders.

"I'll see you afterward..."

Iwatched as Sophia left to work the room. while I listened to the music playing from a band in the corner.

Then Ilooked across the room and saw him. Cruz, standing there talking with another gentleman by the bar. To say he devastated in his Armani would be an understatement. For a man who spent his days in courtrooms or conference rooms, his rugged physique could flatter any outfit but his spirit couldn't be contained by finery. Dark black hair and tanned skin, muscles carved out of his yen for mountain climbing and deep sea diving. He'd led expeditions into the crags of mountains and explored the coral reefs and skeletons of ancient ships.

But he knew how to command attention on the job; he could get out of a cross-country flight one moment and within an hour be arguing a brief in front of a judge. Rumors buzzed about what he did on his travels when he wasn't on the clock. Late nights spent in the fanciest clubs with a woman or two on his arm and later in his bed.

Not that I paid much attention to what he did unless he gave me a project to do. Icould go days without seeing him and then suddenly, Id be called in his office to get an assignment, complete with deadlines.

Though there were times, idle moments in a busy schedule when I imagined what it'd be like to fuck him. I always reined myself in before I got too far into her fantasies. If I didn't she wouldn't get anything done for him that actually involved using my legal skills.

What it'd be like if I weren't such a good employee. What'd it be like if I were in his office on myknees, suckling on the crown of his erection before he slid it inside my mouth. Better yet, he'd be the one with his mouth between my thighs worshipping my nether parts with his lips. My panties grew damp before she knew it.

"I ... what a nice surprise..."

Damn, the boss had seen me and was walking towards me right now. Damn how was I going to explain this to him? After all, he had to know what kind of party this was and what I would be doing here.

"Mr. Callantine ... Hi..."

He smiled at her and to say he had a nice smile would be underselling it. It wouldn't be true either because often he smiled at those he was about to pull the rug out from under in the board room or in court. I learned to be wary of that smile ... even as it made my insides go on slow burn when it was for me.

"I'd ask you what you're doing here but I know why."

I felt nervous suddenly. Oh god, what was he going to do now, would he fire me? It was one thing to moonlight, that he might understand but as a ... I couldn't even say it to myself.

"Mr. Callantine ... I can explain ... I..."

"Call me Cruz ... I think under the circumstances it's warranted."

That confused me and the way he appraised me now ... that threw me way off. I felt flustered and I hated that.

"I ... Mr ... Cruz ... it's just that..."

He put a hand up.

"No need to explain ... we live in a tough economy and I know what I pay you ... it can't be enough for paying off those student loans ... a woman like yourself has to do what she needs to do to support herself."

His voice seemed calm, reassuring and almost soothing but underneath it ... I sensed something else. The skin prickled on the back of my neck.

"Yes ... it's been difficult and I needed to find another job and..."

"You ran into one of Sophia's ads," he said, "I've known her since I became a partner ... she's one of my clients."

I nodded.

"So you're ... here..."

He smiled again.

"Yes ... I come to Sophia's parties to relax away from the grind of the firm," he said, "For these parties, her lists of guests are very select."

"Yeah she told me that," I said, "She told me that she vets them very well."

"Yes as she does the women," he said, "She must have been quite impressed with you but I can see why ... you're very beautiful in that dress."

I felt my skin flush under his eyes.

"Why ... thank you..."

His gaze deepened.

"I imagine you look much more beautiful out of it," he said, "I've often wondered about that."

His words jolted me.

"What?"

He looked unfazed by my expression.

"Oh yes ... in fact I chose you to bid on," he said, "No other women but there's no need because I've never lost a silent auction yet."

My throat felt dry suddenly.

"Never..."

"Never ... and I'm very selective in the women I do bid on," he said, "but you're so exquisite ... and I know I'll be seeing you later."

Damn he seemed so smooth in his confidence but that shouldn't surprise me. That's what had defined him as one of the best lawyers in the city among other things. But no, he couldn't be serious about choosing me. I worked for him for goodness sake and to have him waiting for me in the bedroom ... would be so wrong ... so unethical and immoral.

I had to talk him out of it so I cleared my throat thinking quickly.

"Cruz ... I don't think this is right for us to..."

"What ... I?"

Damn those words weren't coming easily.

"You know for you to ... bid ... on me," I said, "For you and me to ... you know..."

"You mean for me to fuck you ... I what is it that bothers you? The fact that I'm going to fuck you in a while or that I'm bidding on an auction to do that?"

I thought about that ... what kind of question was he asking?

"Both ... really ... I work for you..."

"Yes you do ... it's just that tonight your assignment will be different," he said, "Safe to say you won't be doing any legal research for me?"

Oh the smoothness, the silkiness of his tongue the way he spun his words. I wondered if that was what he was like when he ... I imagined what it'd be like if he were on his knees holding onto my waist with his hands and tonguing my pussy. Sliding his tongue inside the folds to where he'd have me at his mercy ... if his tongue went there ... Id do anything.

"I ... I see you're thinking about what it's going to be like already ... won't have to be imaging much longer."

The mirth in his voice put me on edge. To say that Id just made a huge mistake by being here wouldn't do the situation justice.

"Sophia's very strict about her guests not touching the women," he said, "because otherwise, my hands would be all over you ... I'd love nothing more than to slide that dress up your thighs and put my hands on your ass..."

My jaw dropped of course.

"Cruz ... I don't think..."

He reached out to stroke my face and my skin tingled as his fingers glided over it. I couldn't stop my heart from racing off with me.

"You're not going to do much thinking tonight."

I didn't imagine so the way he looked at me right now.

"Someone might bid against you..."

He chuckled.

"Oh they have and I can see why ... but at the end of the auction, my name will be on top."

Way too overconfident, I thought and I put my hands on my hips.

"Cruz ... what if I say no," I said, "I mean you're my boss ... this isn't right."

He pursed his lips.

"Sophia won't be too happy about that," he said, "and this isn't about what's right, it's about what I want and what you're going to want."

I sighed, thinking this was not going to turn out well for me.

"Cruz ... I need my job..."

"I'm not going to fire you I," he said, "Neither of us are at work right now ... well one of us isn't but we're not at the office."

True, I thought but still how could I face him at work if I'd fucked him in some hotel room the night before? What if others at the office got wind of what we'd done?

"I'm very discreet," he said, "It goes with the job and no one's ever going to know what goes on upstairs between us."

Ididn't feel too sure about that. Why did he have to choose me? I wasn't even the prettiest woman in the room.

"I'll see you later ... upstairs..."

And like that he walked away from me with those confident strides that told everyone he owned the room. My knees went week because even though this party had taken a shocking turn I couldn't deny that just watching him made a part of me ache.

The part of me that he'd pay to possess... ?

I sat in the lounge with the other women awaiting the results of the auction. None of us had a clue that would be waiting for us upstairs, well maybe not the rest of them. I knew that Cruz was going to cast the winning bid and that he'd be waiting for me upstairs. I knew what he was going to do to me;I'd leave that room only after I'd fucked my boss. What lay ahead for me unnerved ... it could be the end of my budding career but yet ... my panties had grown damp since he'd walked on over to appraise me.

"I hope I don't get a creep," one blonde woman said.

"Me too ... though that champion boxer ... what a hunk and he looked at me most the night..."

Truthfully I hadn't noticed very much after my encounter with Cruz. Neither that it nor anyone else mattered, what he wanted he usually got after all.

I couldn't believe he wanted her ... well not me but my body and that I'd be giving it to him. The body I'd only shared with my boyfriend Charles when I'd been in college. My studies and part-time jobs had taken up most of my time so my relationships were somewhat limited. Charles after all had lasted nearly six months and as far as bed time, he hadn't been much to write about ... pretty dull actually. But if I could handle him ... counting the moments until he rutted against me that last time ... I could do the same to get through a night with Cruz.

Though somehow I didn't think it'd go quite like that. But Charles had told her during a fight, one of the last ones that she didn't seem to like sex. God, most of the time I'd been too burned out and exhausted trying to be the best in my class ... anything less seemed like failure. Better to be a failure at screwing a guy than in life.

Whatever ... Ihad to find a way to get through this night and what would happen. I knew it'd be my last auction. I'd get a night job that didn't involve lying on my back.

Sophia walked into the room and everyone looked up at her expectantly.

"The silent auction has ended and the winning bids have been recorded," she said, "I will be giving you all your hotel keys as I've done for your ... dates and one of my assistants will be taking you up to your rooms."

I tried to slow my breathing, to take it easy.

"Cassandra ... room 304..."

I got up and saw a man dressed like a bellboy waiting for me and I followed him to the elevator. We went up in silence and got out on a deserted floor. I followed him to the room and used my key to unlock it and go inside.

"When you're finished, just page me and I'll take you back downstairs."

He handed me what looked like a pager before leaving me alone. Only I wasn't alone, she looked around her the hotel room ... and the king sized bed. I walked over to caress it, marveling in the luxuriousness of my surroundings.

"I..."

Oh god, I certainly recognized that voice and turned around and coming out of the adjoining door was Cruz still in his Armani suit.

"Cruz..."

He looked at me in that appraising way of his ... which sent tremors all the way to my feet. Pleasurable ones ... the kind that could make me do crazy things if I weren't careful.

"I had to put down a high bid at the end," he said, "but I'm glad I did ... god you're gorgeous and tonight ... you're mine."

I swallowed noisily.

"Cruz ... I don't belong to anyone..."

"Oh yes you do ... it's in the rules I can do whatever I want with you," he said, "And I've waited long enough..."

I just looked at him puzzled.

"Waited ... what do you mean?"

He unbuttoned his jacket to slide it off of his muscular shoulders, leaving him in his dress shirt.

"Ever since you've walked into my office for that interview, I've known I was going to fuck you..."

I heard the certainty in his voice and it nearly stopped my heart.

"But I..."

"I know but it had to be so I told Sophia..."

Oh god, what was he going to tell me? That he'd gone to Sophia to approach her to be in an auction so he could ... I felt a chill go through me. But it wasn't fear or at least not only fear. Because to be wanted, almost hunted by a man like him ... it did funny things to me ... like made my breasts feel so damn sensitive and my pussy ... well my panties still kept that secret for me.

"You told her to put me in an auction and then you'd corner the bids."

He didn't seem surprised that I'd figured it out.

"Yes ... and now what I wanted is finally here."

I sighed.

"But you always get what you want don't you?"

He nodded.

"Of course ... and now I'm going to have you ... in my bed tonight ... but first things first..."

I trembled beneath his gaze. Cruz was what I thought only existed among animals, a predator and I'd been his prey.

Now he had me in his sights.

"What?"

He looked directly at me.

"I want you to take your dress off for me."

I felt irritated at him. I didn't much like bossy men.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because if you don't ... I'll do it for you..."

I looked at him looking at me and knew he meant it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.