Finding Adaptability of the Gay-Virus
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Oh ... that was a good break.

It looks like we went about an hour over our time. But by the satisfied looks your faces' you don't mind. Let us move on.

This is the part of F.A.G. where we delve into the changes that the virus has had and is still having on society, law and everyday morals.

As you know my daughter is my wife and she is sixteen. About a year ago this would be considered illegal. That is no longer the case. Five months after the virus went global,

You guys most likely remember it. The president, with his body changed from the A-strand, giving a speech about how we will adapt to the "changes" this virus has brought, because we are a proud people and change is inevitable ... so on and so forth ... the whole time his son, fifteen at the time, is behind him plowing the "first ass" before the day was over he, and all of congress, passed the "child o' mine" bill and the "puberty" bill

The "Child o' mine" law, states, as long as both child and parent, or any adult with the parent's and child's consent, can make love to said child that is fully infected with the virus. But we all know we were following this "law" by instinct once we were infected right?

The next law, the "Puberty" law, states, a child, no matter the age cannot be involved in sexual activities until the virus has fully matured and manifested it's self in its usual form. After the transformation by the aforementioned virus, together with the willingness and consent of the parent, the child is open to choose whomever they see fit to have sexual relations with.

Of course you all know those of us who are infected are not attracted to anyone not fully infected with the virus. But sadly there are those who break this law and are severely punished for it, by either being turned into a hole or castration.

As I was saying earlier to turn someone into a hole on purpose is a great offence punishable by castration or even death due to the "Anti-Hole" law. The reason the penalty is so sever is because of the decline of conception. In just a year the birth rate has more than halved. Of course this is due to people preferring gay sex over hetero. This is why we are trying to infect more people with the more (sexualy) flexible F-strand then the A-strand.

And finally we get to our newest law the "Two to three" law. This law states one can marry anyone, regardless of age, sexual orientation or relations to one another as long as both parties and/or parents agree to the union. the married couple can induct a third member into their marriage as long as it is with Birth or if the marriage is already with a Birth then it is the law will allow a third member into said marriage.

You should all know cheating is a thing of the pass because everyone sleeps around. It is as common as a penis in an ass. Marriage is just a way to tell your lover "I want to be with you the most" Now entertainment as you know has drastically changed in a year. It is common to see sex on TV, with the fucking going on in the house and publicly on the streets or basically where ever you go. For example the news is done in the nude and at times you can see men fucking or being fucked during the broadcast.

The new shows and movies appearing nowadays are almost pornos with better storylines. Even the videogames coming out soon will feature sex, I can't wait for "Ass Fucker: the rise of cock" the new fighting game on the Playbox: ultimate.

Well some of you might wonder how kids are not sexually active or even interested with all this sexual media around, the answer is, the While virus lay dormant in them it reduces children sexual urges to zero.

Talking about kids, the school system has change. From kindergarten to fourth grade is elementary. In elementary most if not all the teachers are Births that wear clothes like most kids. After that middle school is from fifth grade to eight grades. In between those grades most of the students become fully mature and split off to another classroom/building. The teachers also change to mostly if not all men, On a side note, births don't want to get pregnant until after marriage, the first child's conception Births are usually open to have anyone's babies, because after the first child is born the government pays of the care of the all the other children that comes after. And if a Birth becomes pregnant before marriage it is severely looked down upon, so births find husbands as quickly as possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.