You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 18

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We asked for a booth; I went in first, to get Joy to my left and Sari to my right. Big John sat on the other side of Joy. We were handed menus, and left alone for a time.

“What do you want to eat, my dear?” I said to my tantalizing sibling.

We discussed a few things on the menu, then she put her hand on my thigh and said, “I want you for dessert!”

Dad heard that and said, “Joy, could I get some dessert back at home, too?”

The ladies giggled as our waiter showed up. We gave our order to him and got water to drink.

Sari turned to Dad and said, “You remember my school friend Marsha, Daddy?”

I saw that he wasn’t sure, so I put my hands out in front me to simulate a large breasted girl...

“Ahh, Yes, I remember Marsha – a redhead, with uhm ... big lungs?” he said.

Joy slapped him, and got him to give her a kiss to make up.

“Not only that, Daddy – they’re even bigger now. She must be a D or possibly an E-cup nowadays,” Sari said with a giggle.

“Do you mean; she’s had surgery to make them bigger,” dad said, aghast?

“No Daddy, don’t be silly, she’s younger than me – she just got ‘em, all on her own. She’s very popular these days!”

“I can only imagine,” John said.

“Not when we’re out together, horn dog!” mom said to her hubby.

“It was your face that I fell in love with Joy; the rest was like an ala Carte menu. Having two kids didn’t hurt your figure, unlike so many others who let themselves go after having kids. I like every ... single ... thing ... about you!”

“Nice save, Dad – I’ll remember that in the future,” I said.

Coincidentally, coming in the door was a tall gentleman with Marsha on his arm. She saw us and waved. After they were seated, she came by with this behemoth.

“Hello, everybody,” she said. “I took your advice, and I found this guy at the University of Portland. He’s on the soccer team, the Portland Pilots – he’s a sophomore at UoP. Out to dinner with your girlfriend’s parents, it must be serious, Sarah!”

“We’re practically engaged,” Sari said in return. “Daddy, do you remember Marsha Shimmer?”

I could see that he was distracted, so I had Joy kick him, to which he said, “Yes, I do remember you ... my dear. You’ve known Sarah for a long time, haven’t you?”

“Yes, I have, Mr. Armstrong ... but it sure seems like Sammy is keeping her happy, if the look on her face is any...”

“And who is this tall drink of water that snagged you?” I said.

“Oh, I’m sorry! This is Steven Corbett, a forward on the team. He was a four-year starter at Jesuit High School, before he got a Soccer Scholarship to go to the University. Nice to see you again, toodles!” she said.

After she had left, Joy turned to us and said, “Your father has always been a ‘boob guy’, just like Stuart.”

I was about to open my mouth and be offended by that remark, but I decided against it. Dad, however, couldn’t seem to say anything coherent at all.

My sister, in her brilliance, remarked, “I sure wish I could’ve gotten a rack like that. Would you have even looked at me the way you looked at her just now, Daddy?”

He was thinking, still not sure of what to say, so I helped out, “You’re so beautiful Sari, if you were built like Marsha, I doubt that Dad would let you out of the house wearing anything flattering at all. He might’ve had you home schooled.”

“But I would need to teach all the classes blindfolded, for fear of accidentally seeing any more of her, than I should!” Dad blurted

“Are you blushing, Daddy? I know some kids my age that are home-schooled. They have poor social skills,” Sari said.

Mercilessly ... our food arrived.


Back at the house, we split into our couples. Sari and I found a movie to watch on Pay-Per-View as Joy and John went upstairs, barely hiding their carnal lust for one another.

We watched TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT for a while, when I picked up the controls to pause it. “Sari, on the trip to the restaurant, what, if anything, did you and Dad talk about?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.