You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 12

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We had our story all set as we walked into the house; it smelled wonderful. Mom lit a votive candle. Dad was straightening stuff in the living room, as if preparing for visitors.

“Someone coming over, Pop?” I asked.

“No, but your Mother lives in constant hope that someone may just drop in on us during the holidays, tell me more about these two leads you’ve got?” he said, changing the topic.

Both Sari and I went through the details of our day, including our visit to John Scott Realty. He always thought that they were being curt with people, but never had the nerve to go over and talk to their Brokers – John and Denise Scott!

He was excited about the possibilities of both the Rosen’s and Roger and Olivia Bain. I quite modestly explained my hook, and their surprisingly personal comments to both of us.

I told him that we went to the bank, and Sari showed him her own checkbook, and shiny new Visa Card, grinning like a Cheshire cat in the moment. I also updated him on my progress online – he chuckled at my eagerness.

How we spent the rest of the time out ... wasn’t brought up, but we were ready, just in case? I left them alone as I walked in and said “Hello” to my favorite mother.

I helped her as we talked a bit about most, but not all, of the things we had done today. She was really happy about herself. I told her about the people I talked to today, explaining how Dad ‘wasn’t allowed to come in, ‘ evoking a chuckle from her.

“Mom, I also need to thank you for having a daughter, and not leaving me an only child. Who knows where the outlet would be for me, otherwise?” I said.

“You are too big for your own britches, young man,” she said with a smile on her face.

I decided to broach the subject of me getting my own place. Surprisingly, she said that she had expected me to bring that up sooner than I had. I told her I was going to wait a few days to bring it up in front of the whole family. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as I went back out to the other members of the Armstrong Family.

“Tell them to wash up, honey?” she called after me.

“Mom says ‘Everybody should wash up’ – supper’s almost ready,” I vocalized.


The topic of discussion all through dinner was how Dad was so amazed by all the people who had walked into the office over the last couple of days.

I pulled out my cell phone and started to dial, when Mom said, “Stuart, you know my rule about phones at the table!” However, when Sari’s voice came up, “Thank you for calling Armstrong Realty, ‘If you list with us – someone will buy it!’ – We’ve all stepped away from the phone, leave your name and phone number please? Merry Christmas from the Armstrong’s!”

Sari giggled again at hearing her own voice over the phone, when I pressed a few keys, and it then said, “You have zero messages, Thank you!”

Lastly, I asked Dad to call the office, and within a few seconds, my phone rang! He was shaking his head, and I interrupted whatever it was he was planning to say and said, “Merry Christmas Dad, Welcome to the second decade of the 21st century!”

Dinner was so good!

At our house, the big meal is on Christmas Eve. Mom went all out, with a large Roast and Ham, mashed potatoes, homemade biscuits, creamed spinach, cranberry sauce along with a dessert that she’s been making forever called ‘Joy’s Custard Pie.’

She traditionally does it all herself, although I wouldn’t doubt that Dad had something to do with it. We stayed away pretty much all day, doing one thing or another.

When I was at Jared’s, I picked up on layaway, something else for my sister. My present to Dad was my promise to get my License and go to work for him, while my present to Mom was being home for this holiday.

After dinner was over and the table was cleared, I asked to make an announcement to everyone. That pulled Mom to glance at me; Dad to wonder what was going on; and Sari to break into tears!

I got up, and walked over to my sister, asking her to stand for a moment. I heard Mom take a big breath as she probably figured this out. Dad seemed clueless, as I went into my pocket for another Jared box, as I dropped to one knee.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.