You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 10

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“Head on up to the University an hour away, I’m sure there are some college boys who would love your big ... smile!” I said, with Sari kicking me under the table.

In front of me is the exact reason that I didn’t go looking for female companionship, either in high school or college. The girls, who were worth your time, were just as busy with schoolwork as you were. The other 88% were airheads with their bust size rivaling their IQ. If Marsha goes to college – a mighty big if – she’ll either end up a party girl, pregnant ... or both.

Our server brought our food, thankfully – as Marsha left to sit with whomever had the glorious luxury of walking in with redheaded Barbie.

After saying thanks for our food, we dug into the best-tasting French fries I ever remember having in my life. There are two other Red Robins within ten miles of Portland, so we may make this restaurant ‘our place.’

However, with the off-chance Mom and Dad would come here, the ones in Tanasbourne or between the 217 and Metzger all must serve the same great food.

We had a leisurely paced lunch. Being a quasi-Realtor working for Dad, I’ve started noticing where the other Real Estate Offices were located nearby. We passed a place called John L Scott Real Estate on the way here.

“Hey, Sis – do you want to ‘Mystery Shop’ one of Armstrong Realty’s competition?”

“Sure! What does that mean?” she said acting so beguiling.

“We go in, as a couple who are about to be married, and ask them to find us a nice place. Doesn’t that sound like fun?” I asked.

I saw her looking a little nervous as she put a fry in her mouth. She chewed a while then got a big smile on her face and asked, “Can my name by Tiffany?”

“Sure sweetie, and I’ll be Alex – we can be Alex and Tiffany Rosen – we’ll be a married-couple ... just married.”

“I don’t have a ring?” she pouted.

“Would you like one, before, or after we go there?” I asked.

“We do have ... other things planned today, Stuart – why don’t we just say that they’re being cleaned or resized or something like that?”

“Wonderful idea, beautiful girl. Finish up, then we’ll go!”


We pulled up to the office, noticing some detail on their front window. We walked in and were greeted by a young lady not much older than my sister.

The first thing you notice is that it’s at least five times the space Dad’s office is. The glass coverage is impressive, but inside it feels like a corporation, I can see almost twelve desks, so it must be the largest Real Estate entity in Portland. One of my classes taught me, find your competition and copy what they do well.

“Yes, we’re the Rosen’s. Portland is one of the towns we’re thinking of relocating to, are there more than just this office around the country?” I asked.

“Yes, here’s a brochure that shows all 30 of our offices, they’re all in Oregon as you can see. Would you like to speak to one of our Realtors – I’m certain at least one is available?” She said.

“Yes, please!” Sari said, getting into it a little. “Oh, Alex – this might just be where we can raise our little ones, don’t you think?” She actually batted her eyelashes at me.

“Tiffany, don’t get too excited, that could cost us money, buying a home based on emotion like that.”

We were directed to a young man, about my age.

He put out his hand – I shook it; he kissed Sari’s! She giggled.

“I’m Alex and this is my wife Tiffany; we’re moving from the gulf coast; we’ve just tired of the storms all the time. Portland is on our short list, so we’re going through our list of places, starting with your lovely city.”

He jumped right in, “What are you looking for exactly, a condo – town house, or a house with all the bells and whistles?”

I turned to my ‘wife’ and let her take this one.

“A house, with four bedrooms, at least two bathrooms, a quiet neighborhood and a big back yard,” she said flashing her pearly-whites in the process.

“Well, Rosen’s – that brings our total with those requirements to just about thirty within fifteen miles all around us, could you give me a few more details about what you’re looking for?” he said, now sounding a little greasy.

“OK, we want a park as near as possible, and we don’t want to be near any business districts – you know, with all the noise,” I said.

I had looked at all open listings over the last few days, and my recollections were that there were many more than thirty homes with four-bedrooms. So, I took a different tack.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.