You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 9

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Oh, to see her so carefully take each of them out of the box so gently, then removing the little earrings she already had on and replacing them with the sapphire stone from me, was a joy to see. I’m so glad I did this in front of Mom and Dad ... this would help Mom to understand how deep my feelings had gotten; for my now glowing sister.

“How do they look?” she asked, hoping somebody, maybe everybody, would say something.

“I think that they perfectly match your eyes, Sarah,” Mom said.

“Baby, I’ve never seen you look so beautiful before,” Dad said.

It was my turn; I had to be careful not to gush too much. So, I took her closest hand in mine and said, “It’s like a puzzle that had a piece missing before – now the picture is complete, my little sister is a hottie!”

“Stuart,” Dad said, “Is that appropriate thing to say to your own sister?”

“Dad,” I was ready to say, “both of your sisters are gorgeous, so can you tell me that you never said something like that to either of them?”

That appeared to shut him up. I saw Mom mouth ‘very nice’ to me, as everybody went back to breakfast. Sari was enjoying them, reaching to touch them over and over again. I carefully mouthed, ‘love you’ to her. We all went on to finish breakfast. That grapefruit really hit the spot, not having had one since I had last seen any of these wonderful people.

As we were cleaning up, I said, “Ready to spend a couple of hours working this morning, Sis?”

She was quick to reply, “I can’t wait, Stu!”


Fifteen minutes later, we met Dad at the office; he found the company checkbook, calculated the amounts and wrote me three checks. I looked at them and saw the first was for Mr. Bedwin, then one for Nancy Evans and the third, the biggest, had the memo line that said, ‘Merry Christmas to Stuart and Sarah.’ It was for $11,500!

“Dad, we didn’t have anything to do with your ‘million-dollar house?’” I said, after Sari saw it and shrieked again.

“The last couple of days have been extraordinary, and I suspect it had a lot to do with the two of you, so ‘Merry Christmas’ from your mother and me. She told me that money would be better than anything either of us could pick out for either of you.”

“Oh, Daddy!” Sarah said, giving him a hug, “Thank you!”

I simply gave him a big hug – I swear I saw a tear in his eye!

He said good-bye, and left. I turned on the computer and printer and turned the sign to say, ‘We’re Open.’

We got right to work, picking up where we left off. Our occasional glance at one another kept the sexual tension high between the two of us.


After the first hour was wrapping up; I heard someone coming through the front door. I got up and greeted them, “Welcome to Armstrong Realty – ‘If you list with us – someone will buy it!’”

A couple, the age of Mom and Dad walked in. I asked them to sit down, which they did.

“We’re the Prefontayne’s; this is my wife Norah, and I’m Russell,” he said.

“Every time, I hear that last name, I remember a runner who had the same name, any relation?” I asked, in my almost involuntary quirkiness.

“He spelled his name ‘a.i.n.e’ we’re ‘a.y.n.e’ – we haven’t got that in quite a while, did you go to the University of Oregon?” she asked.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I was a runner as well, running from all the girls there. I may have been one of the few who went there for a specific degree program. I got my BA in E-Commerce, and it was only an hour away from home, so I was ready to run home to my parents. However, I stuck it out coming back home just a few days ago. Now my sister and I are ‘refurbishing’ our Dad’s records.”

“All I can do for you today would be to direct you a bit, I am not a Realtor quite yet. What are Russell and Norah Prefontayne looking for?”

“Well,” Norah said. “Our kids are grown, but we have hopes of grandchildren, eventually – so a two or three-bedroom home would be wonderful; a big front or back yard is essential.”

I started to key some data into MLS, as I asked some probing questions, “How many bathrooms would you prefer?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.