You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We all sat down to meatloaf and baked potatoes, with a chance to make ourselves a salad if we wanted.

“Dad,” I said passing the potatoes to my sister, “How soon can I get the money you said that I earned for helping with the listings?”

“Oh, does the idea of all that money burn a hole in your pocket, Stuart?” Dad said with a smirk.

“Actually, No Sir– I’ve tapped out getting Christmas presents; and I don’t want to get into my saving account.”

“Well, if your Mother lets me go into the office for just a bit tomorrow, I could write those checks?”

“Don’t blame me John Armstrong, you’re who skipped out on me today,” Mom said with a bit of attitude.

“Your son and I made the company some money today, Joy Armstrong,” Dad said in return. I saw them smile at one another.

“Dad, Nancy Evans mentioned that she had a boyfriend many years back named Vic Armstrong – any relation to us?” I asked.

“Well, my Dad was one of three brothers; one of them was named Victor. If he had a son named Victor – that could be who she was talking about?” Dad said casually.

“Maybe sometime in the future, I could check that out. Tomorrow’s Christmas Eve – anything special planned? If not, Sari and I had planned to catch a movie or something,” I said.

Mom asked, looking at us both, “I have no things left to do until I start fixing tomorrows supper. How’s that sound?”

“Are you planning on going into the office at all, kids?” Dad said, taking a bite of meatloaf.

“Maybe first thing for a couple of hours – then, we’d find something to do before dinner – is that OK, Mom and Dad?”

I caught them both with food in their mouths; Mom was shaking her head in approval, as was Dad. Finally; they confirmed my question with various vocal mutterings. I never liked any meatloaf except my Moms. Something she adds to the meat, gives it a bit of ‘oomph.’

I put my hand down between my sister and I; she casually touched it. It was these kinds of moments we suffered for, but we knew that we had to be very careful.

“What time tomorrow morning would you be there, Dad?” I asked.

He looked at Mom, who waved her hand, as if she was giving the peasants her royal decree. They smiled at one another.

“How does 9AM sound kids?” he responded.

Sari and I looked at one another, then she said, “Daddy, that would be wonderful, thank you!”

“I take it that you’re making progress with your project?” he asked, as he took a big gulp from his glass of milk.

“We sure are, Daddy – We’ve got a great system going ... we’ve actually found some current active listings that had been misplaced,” she said with a smile.

“I’m really sorry about that kids ... I kept telling myself to go in and do what the two of you are doing, but I am a member of the PSOA,” he said.

We all looked at him, wondering what he was talking about?

“That’s the Procrastinator’s Society of America – they keep postponing their annual membership meeting,” he said stone-faced.

Suddenly, Mom let out a snort – Oh; I get it! Everyone but Sari was chuckling. I explained in her ear, as a really marvelous smile came across her face.

We all ate for a while, until, “Dad, how long have you been holding onto that one?” I asked.

“I heard a comedian telling the joke a few years ago; I’ve been biding my time until it presented itself,” he said. I gave him a high five.

Sometimes your parents can really surprise you!

After dinner, I went to my room, Sari followed me, and I went online to work on my Real Estate Courses. She was helping me, testing me on the information I was absorbing. She learned it all as well. She was disappointed to find that she had to be 18 to become a Realtor – bummer!

After a couple of hours of working, with the occasional stop for making out, I sent Sari to her room for the night. I took my usual evening shower and crawled into bed naked; the feel of your own bed on your own naked body feels wonderful.

There was a knock on my door, I said, “come in” and Mom entered. Now being naked felt really uncomfortable.

I asked, “What is it, Mom?”

“Stuart,” she said sitting on the edge of my bed, “Can I talk to you about your sister for a minute?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.