You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I never saw Dad so happy, Sari and I headed up to change for bed. While we were up there, we kissed a little. We came back downstairs, and I started the TV, hoping to find something interesting. She plopped down next to me. Dad came out with some pizza, to read his paper.

Dad mentioned, “You’re still awake? I’d be sawing logs after doing what you two accomplished. I won’t bother you sitting here and eating my pizza, will I?”

“That’s your spot, Pop – what did everybody sign up for, listing wise?” I asked.

“Well, the million-dollar house was originally listed at a full 10%, but to make the deal; I gave up half a point. That makes the commission...”

“Just over $92,000 – or $23,000 per split?” I said, calculating quickly in my head.

“Stuart, how the hell did you do that – in your head?” Dad said, sitting forward in his easy chair.

“After I started working with numbers today, I remembered some tricks a buddy at college told me to do division in my head. It’s taken a bit to reboot that process, but it’s coming back to me, working with numbers all day. Oh, with Sari starting up high school, the two weeks of our deal needs to be changed to three weeks, is that OK?”

“That’s fine, with you at the desk, and your sister’s pretty voice; you can come in every single day if you’d like,” Dad said.

“Dad, if I got a license online from California, does Oregon recognize that?” I asked turning around to see his reaction to this.

“Sure - It’s funny; you can get a license in Oregon but California doesn’t necessarily recognize it; however, get a license from California and everybody else recognizes that?”

“Really, then I can start online tonight! Come on Sis, and help me sign up – goodnight Dad. I’m glad today was such a great day. Armstrong Realty...”

“‘Every house we list; somebody sells!’ we all said together – Mom walked out of the kitchen just in time to be included.

We went upstairs, and I found the website – for only $149 – you get a Mastery Package, with a guaranteed pass on the actual test you take!

After selecting it, I handed my laptop to my little sister. She said, “There is another package, called a Professional Package - it says, ‘for those who know that they’re going to practice real estate immediately;’ you get two extra textbooks that can be used for years later. It only costs $50 more – so $199 ... can you afford that?”

“Barely – but it sounds like it is worth it. When you are old enough, you can get a license as well. We could all end up together in the business!” I said.

“Oh, I want you in my business!” she said, “Just a minute?” She got up and came back with the hundred-dollar bill and handed it to me, “Here’s my investment in my big brother!”

“I can’t take this from you!” I said breaking into a full set of tears.

“You can’t give it back – I’m investing in my big hunk of brother!” she said getting emotional as well. “Come on – keep it, and be ready to answer some questions OK?”

“I can hardly express how much I love you right now,” I said to her.

“Just hold it in until we can hook up, all right?” she said. “Now, your complete name, including middle initial...” and we went on filling out all the data, getting a ‘Manager’ from the company along the way.


Dad wasn’t going in today, but my cute little sister and I, got up early and caught Mom, just walking into the kitchen.

“My goodness, you two are up early – Sorry I didn’t know, I could fix you a quick breakfast, if you’d like? Why are you up so early?” she asked.

“We’re going in to work on the project, there’s no time to waste. We’ll get breakfast on the way, Mom – Love you!” I said.

“Call if you want – Your father has a number of pre-Christmas tasks. I may have to actually talk to him today. Don’t be too late, please?”

“Sure thing, Beautiful – We’re stopping at lunch time to do some last-minute Christmas shopping. We’ll be home by dinner; I promise,” I said.

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t get over-worked Mom,” Sari said.

Stopping by Mickey D’s for breakfast, we got to the office. There was a person waiting at the door. I handed the food to my sister, and said “Hello,” and opened the door for them both.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.