You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 5

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“We’re staying all day – Daddy brought us lunch, and we’ve started a project that’s going to take the rest of Christmas break plus a week,” she replied.

“Well, good for you. I have to go and run some errands, so I’ll still probably be home before the two of you – Stuart, don’t over work your sister – you got that?” she said.

“OK MOM, NO PROBLEM,” I yelled from where I was sitting.

“Mom,” Sari added, “Stuart helped Daddy get a listing today – when it sells, Daddy said that Stuart would get half of the money, isn’t that cool?”

“Yes, Dear – very cool, Bye.”

“Good-bye, Mrs. Armstrong – it’s been lovely to speak with you today,” my darling little sister said, adding a giggle to the end.

She came back, and we switched places. It went faster when we didn’t have a picture to take, but that just means a bigger project down the road.

I heard the door jingle, so I got up to see who it was – another walk in – Wow!

“Hello, my name is Stuart, Welcome to Armstrong Realty – ‘Every house we list; somebody sells!’”

It was a young couple; I had them sit down, and we discussed what their needs were.


“And what are the Josephson’s looking for today – possibly a first home, something smaller than usual?” I asked. They weren’t much older than me.

“Exactly, everybody has been trying to sell us too much space. We’re not planning to have kids right away, so a smaller place would be just fine,” the wife said.

I brought up MLS.

“So, only a one-bedroom house, or might the in-laws be coming over – so you’ll need an outhouse as well.” The second I made the joke; I got worried that they might get up and leave. I heard my sister from behind me start to giggle.

The Josephson’s just broke up laughing, as I joined their laughter.

“Sorry, I’ve been told my idea of funny isn’t everyone else’s,” I remarked. “My father’s the Broker-Realtor, but I’ll be happy to show you any listings, but can’t let you leave with them. So, a two-bedroom home, with one or two bathrooms?”

“One is all right, but a second toilet and sink wouldn’t be a bad idea?” Mr. Josephson said.

“That’s called a Half-bath, actually!” I said, quite proud that I remembered that, “Any particular part of town, by the college or near the business district maybe?”

“NOT by the college, that would mean busy streets at all hours of the day – I remember how crazy loud I was, when I graduated,” Mr. Josephson remarked.

“I just graduated, less than a week ago from over an hour away. Sleeping in your own bed makes all the difference, doesn’t it?”

“Call me Robert, her name’s Julie!” Robert said.

“Let me see for a moment how many homes fit the requirements that you’ve given me so far?” I pushed the PROCESS key.

Seventeen properties came up, so since I was finally remembering the town I grew up in, we went through them one at a time – I was giving them general comments about where they were - along with the current listing price. I made the comment, “Just because it’s listed at a certain price, doesn’t mean it will sell at that price. It’s like a car with its price on the side of the right window. ‘That’s a starting point – not necessarily the final point!’”

“I may have mentioned more information than I should have, but you seem like a very nice couple – Oh, here comes my father, John Armstrong – the Broker, who can legally tell you more – and could possibly show you the ones you’d like to look at. He can get you inside over 99% of the homes on the market.”

“Dad ... John Armstrong, these are the Josephson’s, Robert and Julie – just married – looking for a starter home, or nicer. I got their data in MLS already.”

I got up, and he patted my shoulder as he passed me. “Thank you, Stuart, where exactly did my son direct you to?” he asked as I went around back to see my sister crying, and she said, “You are so good at that – I’m very proud of you. Get that license right away ... you’ve got a girlfriend with expensive taste.”

A few minutes passed, “Stuart, come up here please?” I got up and walked back into the front area. “Stuart and his sister are helping me in the office right now, come on up, Sarah?” She walked around the corner and said, “Hi!’

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.