You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The last surprise of the day was Dad. He walked in at six pm yelling his usual, “I’m home” to all who could hear. Mom was doing some last-minute cooking; I was starting my second load of laundry in the dryer when I heard him.

Sari and I prepared for his coming home. She went to him and gave him her usual, “Hi Daddy; I missed you” kiss, then got a really serious look on her face.

“What is it, Punkin – what’s making my little girl’s face so sad,” he said.

“I invited someone over for dinner, Daddy – I hope it’s OK?” she said.

“Sure – anyone you like – I know I’d like just as much.”

I walked in, grabbing my sister around the waist. Dad put out his hand to shake mine and said, “If this is your new boyfriend I may need to have a talk with you, young lady.” We shook hands really hard. “What a wonderful surprise Stuart – is this just for the holidays, or what?”

“Dad, I’m done! I got my BA in E-Commerce ... I may go back for my Masters, but I’m home for as long as you’ll have me,” I said.


I saw her face, a little nervous but eager to please. “Have you ever put anything in your pussy before, your fingers or anything at all?” I asked.

“No, nothing – I wanted to be untouched for you,” she said starting to tear up a little.

“This will hurt for just a bit, then you’ll love it forever! I do need to ask you, ‘Are you absolutely sure you want me, your brother, to make love to you?’” I said as lovingly as I could.

“Yes, oh yes, Stuart – I’ve loved you for so long, and I’ve been waiting patiently for you to come home and see how much I cared about you. Love me – make love to me!”

I spread her legs apart and climbed in between them, looking at her face. She looked a bit nervous but seemed ready. I grabbed my now very hard dick and positioned it at her entrance.

“That tickles,” she said with a giggle.

I entered her, hearing her go through the three stages of sex; entry – pain – love!

I stayed right where I was; only with about three inches inside her.

“Why did you stop?” she asked.

“Letting you get used to it – I don’t want you to feel anything but love, little one,” I said.

“Is all of it inside me?” she asked.

I said, “No, not yet – patience. A little less than half of its inside you – you want some more?”

“Please – I want it all; give it all to me Stuart,” she said.

I slid forward, pushing inside my own sister, six years younger than me. I kept pushing until I could push no more.

“Oh Oh Oh, OH OH GOD, that feels so good – is there any more?” she asked.

“I’m just a guy; you want more - we’d need to bring in a porn star or a barnyard animal.”

She slapped my head. She asked for my hands; we grasped each other as she said, “My god - I’m so glad I waited for you. I never want another lover in my life – only you!”

Since we had hold of one another, I started to pull out a bit, then pushed back in. The sounds she made meant she was enjoying it. I kept going slowly at first as I saw her face light up and every force in her lower body tense up – her first orgasm. She went limp.

After about 30 seconds, she was active again, starting to push back against my pushing forward. We were making love – I was making love with my little sister.

“Faster please – must go faster – I want you all the way inside me big brother – Go Go Go, GO GO GO GO – Aaaauuuggghh!” She was now breathing in as much as she was breathing out. I think she had another one. She was staying very active as I kept plunging and re-plunging my little sister Sarah.

“Oh, oh – oh Sis – I’m getting close ... to cumming ... inside you. Are you sure ... it’s OK – A baby isn’t a bad thing? However, a baby ... at 16 with your ... own brother has a few complications. Oooohhhhhhhhh shit, there it is – do you feel it – do you feel my cum spurting inside you – Oh – another one – Oh, Oh – some more. My God you are a marvelous fuck. And I mean that in the most positive way.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.