Four Looks at Life
Rules of the Road

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Rules of the Road - Take a look at everyday scenes but now look beyond the surface and notice: people helping people in need; two hooligans getting their rocks off with a much older woman; two lovers playing road games with a passing truck, and Andy servicing 'the Widows' Club'. What looked normal actually hid all sorts of games and surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

(Author's Note: Previous story is 'A New Beginning')

It was time away for Paul and Linda and they were tickled. A great deal had happened to them, since Linda's crazy actions behind the legion with Jackie Hart. It had been a tumultuous time, but a time, when both Paul and his love, Linda, made their way into a bright future for themselves.

The discovery for both of them that her periodic sexual wildness was only matched by his willingness to let that kind of event happen now and then, was, for them stunning and had produced some decidedly wild times.

He'd had, on one occasion, a poker party for friends, Wayne, Charlie and one woman, Brenda Waites, also a cop, tough as nails and well built but definitely off limits to all the guys. Two regulars couldn't make it, so Brenda brought her two friends. They gathered, the four of them to play in the family room and Linda, a vision in a short pleated skirt and tee shirt, provided some beauty for the occasion and took care of snacks and drinks.

It was after the game had been going for a while that Paul turned to Lind and said:

"Love, give me your panties!"

You could have heard a pin drop in the room, as Linda, smilingly, complied and delivered to Paul her pink panties.

"What the hell are you doing?" Brenda asked. "Do you want us to leave?"

"No," Paul said with a grin and a kiss on the back of Linda's hand, "Just making it interesting."

"How?" Charlie asked.

"Simple," Paul explained, "I'll bet Linda on this hand!"

"Wait a minute!" Brenda said, with the other two men listening raptly, "You mean the winner gets Linda?"

"Yes, for tonight, while you're here!" Paul said. "But I intend to win!"

"Fat Chance! Big Guy!" Brenda said, and they played the hand.

Brenda won!

Linda watched with increasing interest and not a little bit of sexual excitement. She giggled outright, when Brenda won the hand.

Brenda looked at Paul's beautiful wife and said: "Okay, Paul, you bet and lost. Linda is mine for the evening but I don't need her clothes."

Then turning to Linda she said: "Lose the clothes, love, right now!"

Brenda thought a few seconds and said: "No, come here, I'll do it."

Linda obediently went to where Brenda had gotten up from her seat at the table. When confronted with Paul's gorgeous wife, Brenda simply leaned forward and kissed her.

The men simply looked on, as the kiss went on and, when it was broken off, Brenda said: "Eat your hearts out, guys!"

Paul chuckled.

"Okay, sweet cheeks," Brenda said, and, grabbing the tee shirt by its hem, pulled Linda's tee shirt up and off, discarding it on a nearby sofa.

She made quick work of Linda's bra, with the men staring now, and Paul really enjoying the scene. Once the bra was off and put with her tee shirt, Brenda took one breast in her hand and leaning grabbed the nipple of the other breast with her teeth, grinding them just a little and getting a soft kind of squeal from Linda.

"Love that sound, honey," Brenda said.

She took Linda's short skirt off next and then knelt; she kissed Linda's pubic bush and ran her tongue through the thatch to engage the lips within, getting a shudder from Linda, and a moan:

"Yesssss!"

"Now I need some hardware," Brenda said and, taking her own hand cuffs, put them on Linda's right wrist.

"Charlie!" she said and got another pair of hand cuffs from Charlie, which she attached to Linda's left wrist.

"Kneel, sweetpants," Brenda said, and Linda obediently went to her knees.

While she knelt, Brenda attached the other parts of the hand cuffs to the legs of her chair, thus immobilizing Linda there in a kneeling position.

With a huge grin then Brenda said: "Okay, guys, get ready. You'll see it but never get to touch it. It's only for babes like this one!"

She took her slacks off then and set them aside with her shoes and then her white cotton, bikini panties. Then she sat down on her chair with her legs splayed outside of Linda's arms. Linda was in essence trapped inside of the range of Brenda's legs.

She took hold of the back of Linda's head then and pulled it toward her exposed pubic bush.

The game went on but just barely. All eyes were on Brenda and Linda.

"Nice, lovely mouth!" Brenda said, "And you're mine for the night!"

"Mmmmm," Linda mumbled.

The game stopped, when Brenda began to cum, holding Linda's face tightly to her pussy and making loud noises, as she thrashed around with the intensity of her orgasm.

"Ohhhh damn!" Brenda proclaimed, as Linda sat back on her heels waiting.

"Well, boys," Brenda said, "Show is almost over."

She dressed again then and, turning to Linda, said: "I think that we'll keep little Miss No Panties just the way she is."

The game went on then and Brenda made sure that both Charlie and Wayne had a chance to use Linda also.

The game broke up relatively late. Once both Wayne and Charlie were gone, Brenda turned to Paul and said:

"So, Paul, do you have an extra room where Linda and I can sleep?"

Before Paul could answer, Linda spoke up: "No!" she said, surprising Brenda with the vehemence of her statement.

"Love," Linda went on, "It'd be a real treat to sleep with you but I won't do it without Paul! There's no way that I'll sleep with you in one room with him in the other. That's just not going to happen!"

Brenda looked at Paul then and said: "So, what do you say?"

"'Fraid so, Bren," he said, "House rules!"

"Well," Brenda replied, smiling, and licking Linda's lips with her tongue, "I'm really into women but certainly won't pass this chance up!"

They did that. All three of them, naked, went to bed in Paul and Linda's master-bedroom. They had a very active night.

Paul and Linda did Brenda.

Linda and Brenda did Paul.

Brenda and Paul did Linda.

It was that kind of night!

The memories of it were like continuing food for both Paul and Linda but especially for Linda.

(As a matter of fact the relationships between them, beginning with that night, saw a profound change. Brenda became gradually enamored of both Linda and Paul and the three of them took pains to be able to spend more and more time together afterwards.)

"Tell me what you're thinking!" Paul said, as he drove, and was glancing at the smiles that wreathed Linda's face.

"About the poker party!" Linda said with a giggle.

"Ah, yes," Paul said, "Getting Brenda in our clutches!"

"Mmmmm, yes!" Linda said.

She turned to him then and said: "Just thinking about it makes me so horny!"

"That's my girl!" was his happy answer.

"Makes me want to do something!" she went on.

"Oho," he said, "Watch out world! Linda's on the prowl!"

They laughed at that and settled down for a bit. It was shortly after that, when they were approaching a large van kind of truck on the road, and were about to pass it.

Linda squealed and pointed to a sign on the back of the truck. It said: "Show us your hooters!"

"Paul!" Linda said, excited. "Look!"

They passed the truck and saw three young guys in the front seat. Linda waved to them vigorously, as they passed.

She turned to Paul then and said; "Slow down, please! Let them pass you!"

Paul did as she asked. The truck passed them and the guy on the passenger side waved to Linda, who was waving again.

"What are you up to?" he said, laughing.

"Just doing what they sign says!" she said pleasantly.

As Paul drove, he glanced at her. She already had her tee shirt up and off, as they drove down the road. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, taking it off and casting it into the back seat.

"Ready, honey!" she said, putting the tee shirt back on.

"Oh dear!" he laughed, "Here comes trouble!"

"Pass them, please!" she said and Paul sped up, passing the truck and settling into a speed that allowed them to match the truck's speed and simply ride next to the truck for a distance.

As soon as they were next to the truck and sure that all three of the guys in the truck were looking, Linda pulled her tee shirt up and showed the three of them in the truck her magnificent, large tits.

She was grinning from ear to ear!

The guys went wild and blew their horn, as Paul, with Linda still giving directions, pulled ahead of the truck.

"Slow down now, Paul, please!" she said. "Let them pass us."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.