Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What happens when a football player gets hit in the head so hard that his helmet is split and he sinks into a coma. Well, rarely, it's not all bad! This time, it turns a nice guy loser into an even nicer guy winner. Learn what happens to this high schooler

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Sports   White Couple   First  

"The last thing is that Audrey has told me that she wanted you to fuck me. It was intended to be a mercy fuck, and I very much appreciate her concern for me. However, her glowing description of the way you treated her has made me want to follow up on her request. Normally, of course, I would ignore her remarks to you about me, but she has been so glowing in her praise that I believe that I would be foolish not to follow up on her idea. Therefore, I do wonder if you would be interested in fucking me this evening. We would be through in less than an hour, and you could be home by 10:00 o'clock. Are you interested?"

"Mrs. Sumner, of course I am interested. You are a very pretty woman, and I don't think that I am stupid enough to turn you down. How do you want to do this?

"Well, I think the best thing for us to do is to suggest that Audrey watch TV while we go to my room. Is that satisfactory?"

"By all means. Please lead the way." Tag couldn't take his eyes off of Mrs. Sumner's ass as she walked ahead of him toward her bedroom. Even if she was exaggerating the swing of her hips as she walked, Tag still enjoyed the show!

Tag said, "Mrs. Sumner, what is your first name? I feel kind of uncomfortable fucking a last name."

She laughed and said, "My name is Sarah, and you may call me that while we are in this room."

"Fine, Sarah, now I must say a couple of things. I am new to sex and the customs that go with it. Despite my age, I was a virgin up until a week ago. You are going to have to lead me in the proper direction to make you the happiest. Can you do that?" Sarah nodded yes.

"The other thing is that I was told that you were using the Pill. Is that true? Because, if you are not, I will have to leave. I did not know we would do this tonight, so I did not bring a condom."

"Don't worry about it, you sweet man. I am as fully protected as it is possible to be by the Pill. Don't concern yourself. If, by some strange quirk of fate, I should become pregnant, your name would never come up. Now, let's get down to the fun part of the evening!"

Both people took off their clothes and lay down on the bed. Sarah had already spread a towel to protect the bed, so that potential problem was covered. They started out with the usual kisses to get warmed up. Sarah's tits were a very respectable B-cup, so Tag had plenty of territory to work with. They kissed for a few minutes in the conventional manner, including French kissing, and Sarah had no trouble getting into the flow of the evening. She did suggest that he suck and nibble on her earlobes; she had once found that to be very stimulating and erotic. It turned out that she still felt that way, based on the way she reacted.

With the time limit in mind, Tag moved to her tits and nipples and treated them the same as he had done for Sarah's daughter. Sarah also had a mini-orgasm as her tits were played with, but not as intense as the orgasm Audrey had.

Tag moved his attention down her torso, and found upon close examination that she must have shaved her pubic hair sometime today. Was that in anticipation of Tag's visit. He didn't think that it was polite to ask. Sarah's clit was clearly visible, so Tag bent down and drew it between his lips. He sucked and nibbled on her clit until she had another orgasm, somewhat bigger that the one she had built from the tit-play.

Tag continued to play with her clit and pussy lips until Sarah could stand it no longer. "Tag, please enter me! I can't take the suspense any longer. I have to have you right now."

Tag started to get between her legs when Sarah said, "Do you know what fucking doggie fashion means? That's my favorite position, and I would like to try it with you if you don't mind."

"I know what that is, but I have never done it. You will have to talk me through it to make sure that I do it the way you want."

Sarah got on her hands and knees and lowered her shoulders to the bed. She then told Tag how to line up and what to do. It was a good thing that she was in position over the towel because she was pouring out lubricant from her pussy. Tag swabbed his cock through the dripping liquid and lined up on her cunt. In consideration of her long abstinence, Tag pushed his way past her pussy lips very slowly to be sure that he would not cause Sarah any pain.

As soon as she felt him get lined up with her hole, Sarah drove back onto Tag's cock with one quick and firm thrust. He had never entered a pussy that quickly before, and he didn't know that it could be done. Sarah was somewhat loose compared to the two girls he had previously fucked, especially her daughter. Tag didn't know how fast he would come with so little grip on his cock, but that was not something that he wanted to worry about. He began to stroke, and Sarah bucked back against his strokes in perfect rhythm. He didn't know what he was doing, exactly, but Sarah made his limited knowledge entirely adequate. She came twice before Tag came, and she was quite happy with the experience.

When they finished, Sarah surprised Tag by using her mouth to clean his cock. That was such an erotic experience that Tag came again right down Sarah's throat. That was also his first experience with deep throat, and Tag was all in favor of doing that again.

Sarah laughed the laugh of the fully sated woman as she helped Tag off the bed. She led him to the shower, and they washed each other in the time-honored fashion. Tag dressed in the clothes that he had worn to the Sumner mansion and drove home in a fog of sexual bliss.

When they came down the stairs, Audrey was waiting for them and announced, "Well, I can see that you two had a pleasant interlude. Mom, you look so happy that I hope that you can repeat the experience." Mrs. Sumner didn't say anything to that, and Tag scooted out the door.

He was home before 11:00 o'clock, so nothing was said to him, but the other three people in the house could tell that there had been some sex along the way before he got home!

The football opponent this week was the Harley Lions. It was a home game for Hawthorn, and they did not expect this to be a monumental struggle. The Lions were a better team than some in the District, so the Tigers were going to have to work for a victory, but nobody on the Hawthorn side was really worried, not even the coaching staff. The coaching staff worked the team as hard as they could and felt that they had done an adequate job by the end of Thursday's practice.

As it turned out, the Lions put up a stronger battle than their reputation would have led one to expect, but the Tigers won this battle by a score of 35-14. Tag put on his usual demonstration of being a masterful Quarterback, and the scouts went away suitably impressed.

By this time, Tag was in superb physical condition, and he was hardly breathing hard at the end of the game. On the way home that night, Susie waylaid Tag as he left the stadium and walked to his car. The next thing that Tag knew, the two of them were parked in the usual makeout spot and were sitting in the back seat of Tag's car.

This time, Tag's libido was so worked up that he lost no time in getting Susie's clothes off and her lying on the towel. They were pressed for time since Tag had not told his parents that he would be making a side trip after the game. However, if he got home by about midnight, he would be forgiven without penalty.

Tag stripped and attacked Susie with a full arsenal of kisses and groping of her tits and nipples. He caressed her tits while he kissed and nibbled on her earlobes. He wondered if Susie would be as turned on by that as was Sarah. Well, yes, she was! Susie was already bouncing her hips and banging her pussy against Tag's cock and balls while he was still working on her earlobes.

Tag did spend a few minutes sucking her nipples before he got into position to fuck. Susie put one ankle against the top of the back seat and the other rested on the top of the front seat. That opened her up remarkably well and left Tag plenty of room to bang firmly against her clit with his pubic bone.

He sank into her pussy hole with one smooth motion, a testament to the level of lubrication that Susie was putting out. That was the first of many strikes against Susie's clit during the course of the next few minutes. This position raised Susie's cunt so high that Tag was able to stroke for the full length of her cave and to rub her G-spot on every stroke.

Susie was turned on by this rubbing like nothing she had ever felt before. Possibly, it was the spontaneity of the coupling that was the cause for this feeling, but whatever it was, Susie was about to ride it for all that it was worth. She pushed up as Tag pushed down, and Susie reached her first orgasm of the evening in what may have been record time.

Susie carried on the way she usually did during an orgasm, and Tag now knew what he was seeing, so he kept stroking without a break. This position was sheathing his cock in a flexible tube of fantastic feeling, and he had never known a better stimulation. In fact, Tag was stimulated so much that he came when Susie did on her second orgasm. His jetting of jizz was of such force that Susie wondered if she would be knocked away by the impact of his shots.

That was just before she was completely overcome with the sensations of her orgasm, and she forgot everything else except the absolute joy she was feeling throughout her body. Dear God, if Tag could keep up this kind of fucking for the rest of his active sex life, she was sure that she would be missing the boat if she did not lock him up before some other woman found him. Besides, his family was rich and her family was rich: what more could a girl want than plenty of money and all of the joyous sex that she could handle?

It was getting late, so they decided to call it a night. Before he delivered Susie home, he did verify that she was also 18 years old, so that worry was dissipated. Tag arrived home at 11:51 PM, so he was not given too hard a time, especially when he reported that he and Susie Troutman had spent the time together with an impromptu date. He also told his father that Susie was 18, so his dad could quit worrying. By the way, Tag drove Susie to the stadium parking lot to pick up her car on Saturday morning.

Tag was not sure what to expect when he drove to the beauty salon for his 2:00 o'clock date that afternoon. Vivian and his date were waiting for him, so that part of the routine was maintained. This girl had to be 18 or older, and Vivian had been told by their father to verify that before going any farther. The girl was Amy Watson, and was a cheerleader. That meant that Tag had met her on that fateful bus ride at the beginning of the season. Amy was a good looking girl with a B-cup and muscles on her muscles. He had seen her in the dim light of the bus ride, so he knew that she had a shaved pussy, but that was about the limit of what he knew about her.

The obligatory car ride at the start of the date also was routine as they rode to the hangout for a milkshake and so that Amy could be seen riding in Tag's car by her female friends. That done, they rode around for a while until Amy steered them to a different parking place from the one Tag had previously been using. The only real difference was its general location: it was still in the same forest and still as surrounded by tree leaves as was the other place, so it made no difference to Tag. Amy was happy, so that settled that.

The big difference was that Amy wanted to get out of the car and lie on the grass. She had been carrying a monster purse, and now Tag knew why: the purse contained a blanket for them to lie on as well as a towel to catch the drippings.

Like all of the previous girls, Amy was wearing a very short skirt and a tee-shirt for a top. However, once she had the blanket spread, Amy made very short work of removing all of her clothes. She said, "We don't have to worry about any interruptions, Tag. This is the exclusive spot for the cheerleading team, and no other girl will approach it for fear of what might happen to her. Take off your clothes and lie down here beside me."

Tag was not used to being ordered around, but he had no better suggestions, so he followed orders. Amy gasped when she saw the size of his cock when it came to full erection. "Wow, Tag, I'll bet you have the biggest dong in the school!" That compliment was nice, but it did make Tag wonder if Amy had seen every other dong in school. Oh, well, no matter. He knew that Amy was no virgin, and he was not looking for one. Tag was out to enlarge his horizons, and there were not many virgins who could do that for him.

Tag lay down beside Amy, and they began to kiss. Tag had had some excellent teachers in that regard, so he was not reluctant to show Amy what he knew. The regular kissing quickly advanced to French kissing, and Amy was impressed at how well Tag could follow through on that.

Tag soon started fondling Amy's tits and nipples, something else he was very good at, and she relaxed because she knew that she was going to enjoy her time with Tag. It was when he moved to kissing and nibbling on her earlobes that she got a shock. None of her other many dates had ever done that, and Amy found that she was immediately turned on another notch by Tag's efforts. Dammit, now she knew that her time with Tag was not going to be wasted!

He worked on her earlobes for a while, but not too long. His next target for his lips were her nipples. He followed his usual routine with his hand fully covering one of her tits and massaging it with his fingers and the heel of his hand while he rubbed his palm over her hard nipple. The other nipple was engulfed by his lips as he kissed and gently sucked on it. Tag could tell when he was getting Amy worked up, so he tried something that he had read about on the web: he began to flog her nipple with his tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.