Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when a football player gets hit in the head so hard that his helmet is split and he sinks into a coma. Well, rarely, it's not all bad! This time, it turns a nice guy loser into an even nicer guy winner. Learn what happens to this high schooler

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Sports   White Couple   First  

Samuel Payne HS was their next football opponent. Yes, that was the one that had caused Tag's injury and strange awakening to a quicker mind. As a play on their name, everybody called Samuel Payne HS football team the "Spains." There was not a person in the stadium on this night who did not know the story of Tag's accident the previous year. Sure, Hawthorn won the game, but, without Tag, they were wiped out in the first game of the championship playoff series. Tonight, every Hawthorn rooter was looking for revenge. When a disinterested observer looked at the people in the stadium, Tag looked like the calmest person there.

This was the fourth game of the regular season and marked the end of the first half of the campaign. By chance and the vagaries of the random scheduling process, the last four games for Hawthorn were to be the easier half of the season. Therefore, a win tonight would put the Hawthorn Tigers at the top of the rankings, and they were expected to stay there for the rest of the season. Tag was determined to make that happen!

A cold unemotional analysis of the Tigers showed them to be a mediocre team without Tag as the Quarterback. He carried the team, and he seemed the only one in the District who was unaware of that fact! Therefore, Coach Harkness knew that Tag was a marked man for this game, and he had to do everything he could to protect Tag. Otherwise, Coach Harkness just hoped for the best. He knew that Tag would not let him down, but he was not so sure of the rest of the team.

The "Spains" won the coin toss and elected to receive the kickoff. The Tiger Kicker outdid himself and kicked the ball out of the end zone, putting the first play to start at the Spains' 20 yard line. The first play from scrimmage was a surprise to everybody. In his eagerness to get started with a big performance, the Quarterback muffed the exchange from Center. In the resulting melee, the ball was recovered by the Tigers on the Spains' 13 yard line. The Samuel Payne HS coach nearly collapsed from apoplexy at his Quarterback's error, but he did contain himself enough to refrain from throttling the boy.

Anyway, the first call from Coach Harkness was for a run by the Fullback over Left Guard. That should have been the safest play possible because of the number of times that it had been run in practice, and it should have been good for three or four yards. However, everything went right for the offense, and everything went wrong for the defense. When the whistles had blown signaling the end of the play, the Hawthorn Tigers were leading 6-0! The PAT was good, and the Freshman Fullback was the toast of the sidelines and the appropriate segment of the stands. Now, that was the way to open a game in the home stadium of a hated rival!

The Tigers kicked off, and the ball was run back this time. The ball carrier had to scamper for his life in a couple of places, but he managed to get the ball out to the Spains' 33 yard line. This time, both head coaches were turning blue by the time the whistles were blown ending the play. Well, the Tigers managed to hold the Spains to a field goal. The score was 7-3, Hawthorn.

This time, the Spains Kicker put the ball to the Tigers end zone where it was covered by a Tiger, but there was no opportunity to run the ball. Therefore, the ball was put into play at the Tiger 20 yard line. Coach Harkness had enough confidence in Tag and the Wide Receiver to call for a pass. The result was a 22-yard gain for a first down and the ball was now on the Tiger 42 yard line. Hell, that had worked so well that there was no reason not to try the same play again.

This time, the defense was alert enough to cover the Wide Receiver too well for Tag to attempt a throw to him. However, the defensive line had done enough to allow two Linebackers to charge at Tag. There he was, holding the ball while he waited for the Wide Receiver to work his way free of the Safety. Uh-oh, Tag was out of time, so he had to scramble.

Tag was chased back and forth behind the line of scrimmage for what seemed like forever before it became obvious to him that all of his receivers were covered. Ever the optimist, Tag had held the ball too long and all of the pass play possibilities had broken down. Tag either had to throw the ball away or to run with it himself. Without a second thought, Tag dashed through an open space in the defense for 13 yards before he was finally brought down by two tacklers.

The ball was now on the Spains' 45 yard line with a 1st down for the Tigers. The coach for the Spains had seen all of the film on Tag's scrambles, but he had not taken it seriously. Now he was face-to-face with the reality, and it made him very uncomfortable. High school teams just don't have the experience to deal with an accomplished scrambling Quarterback, so Tag was about to take the Spains to the cleaners.

Two more successful passes and a successful run by the Halfback put the ball in the end zone again. With the PAT, the score was now 14-3. The game seesawed back and forth, but the Tigers were more adept at scoring, so the final score was 49-9, Hawthorn. Hawthorn's revenge was complete!

There was the usual celebratory air on the bus ride home from the game, but Tag was already thinking about the possibilities for fun and sex on his date tomorrow afternoon.

Vivian had held another auction on Wednesday. This time, Audrey Sumner was the winner with a $40 bid. It seemed that Susie had made a strong point in Tag's favor when she had talked to her female friends about her date. She had been warned by Vivian that Tag wanted to date someone else just to get a feel for the nature of the available choices, so she did not bother to bid. However, Susie did attend the auction just to see who was going to be her competition. Audrey was a nice girl, but Susie was not overly worried because Audrey did not have the superstructure that Susie had. Audrey was an A-cup and a virgin, so Susie relaxed and waited until the time was right to strike.

As arranged, Audrey showed up 30 minutes early at the salon to talk to Vivian about what to expect from Tag, so she was anxiously waiting when he showed up at 1:58 PM for the date. There was some small talk, and Tag was more nearly able to hold his own this time. This was mostly because they talked about the previous night's game, and Tag was still a little bit high from that.

Audrey had insisted that she get started on the Pill about three months ago, so she was ready for Tag and whatever he wanted to do. Tag had become a prime catch as far as the mothers were concerned, so Audrey got considerable encouragement from her mother. Her mother had even helped her pop her cherry with a dildo, and she had also footed the bill for the $40 needed to win the auction. Audrey's mother had also given the girl some advice on blow jobs and some wardrobe recommendations.

The upshot was that Tag got a major surprise when he held the door for Audrey to enter his car. As he kind of expected, Audrey opened her legs to flash him when she sat down, but Tag was stunned to see that Audrey was not wearing panties. He only got a flash of the bare pussy, but that was enough to start his blood to pump. He barely had time to sit down in the car before his cock was hard as the proverbial rock. He was even more stimulated when he looked closely at Audrey's chest and realized that she was not wearing a bra under her light shirt. Damn, he hopped that this date was going to live up to the preamble!

When Audrey sat down, she made a point of sitting on her skirt so that the dripping from her pussy would not stain the seat fabric. Later on, Tag appreciated her concern for the décor. They rode around town for a few minutes, but Audrey was in a hurry, partly because of her nervousness, so they went out to the parking place that Tag and Susie had used the previous Saturday.

As before, there was no fooling around. They used the doors this time to enter the back seat area of the car. They sat down, but Audrey fretted because the back of her skirt was already wet. Tag relieved that anxiety by handing her a towel to sit on. Audrey was a little embarrassed by her dripping, but Tag assured her that he considered it the greatest of compliments. That was enough for Audrey to relax, and they led off with a series of kisses.

They had only kissed for about five minutes when Audrey asked Tag to take off his shirt while she slipped off hers. Now the kissing was a lot more fun as they pressed their chests together while they kissed. Audrey held Tag in a full embrace while she leaned back on the seat until she was lying flat. She managed to slide a little bit to get comfortable without losing the absorbing towel, so everything was going well up to now.

Tag braced with one arm while he used his other hand to massage Audrey's tits and nipples. The technique had worked so well the last time he tried it that Tag placed his hand to cover Audrey's left tit completely. He rubbed her hard nipple under his palm while he massaged her tit with his fingers and the heel of his hand. Audrey certainly seemed to enjoy the effects as the kissing continued.

She was a bit unhappy when Tag broke the kisses on her lips to move down to her nipples. He had wanted to try this for some time, but it seemed to get skipped when he was with Susie. Now he had the time and the opportunity, so he grabbed it.

Audrey lost all of her objections when she found out where Tag was going with his lips. This was the first time that anyone had kissed her nipples and then sucked them the way Tag was doing it. Oh, she had experimented with a girlfriend, but the girl had not put the feeling into the effort the way Tag was doing it. Audrey felt herself rising to a climax as a result of Tag's ministrations, and she was loving it. Tag kept licking and sucking until Audrey could no longer resist the feelings and flew over the top with her first orgasm caused by a male. She felt like she was going to explode, and she thought that she would never get enough of the feelings. Her moans and squeals of delight were music to Tag's ears.

He did switch to the other nipple before that one became too sore, and he was able to propel her to another orgasm with his work on this side. Audrey had no idea that something could feel that good, and they had not even gotten to the main course of the day. She could hardly wait. Her mother had been right, this was really worth doing, even if it had been a little embarrassing at first.

Tag flipped off his shoes and dropped his pants and boxers. There was no need to remove any more of Audrey's clothes. She simply pulled up her very short skirt and exposed her bare pussy for Tag's enjoyment. He rubbed his hand over her pussy mound and gently pushed his finger into her tunnel. He had heard from Vivian that Audrey was a virgin, so he was surprised that there was no hymen. Oh, well, if it was not there, then there was no need to worry about it.

Tag did verify with Audrey that she was on the Pill before he made any effort to penetrate her. She assured him that she was protected, and it was okay for him to continue. There was a problem in that he had trouble reaching Audrey's cunt with his pecker. They resolved that by placing her ankles on Tag's shoulders. This position raised her cunt high enough so that he had no trouble reaching it within the confines of the car's back seat.

Audrey was now almost gushing fluid from her pussy slit, so Tag had only to rub his cock along the slit to pick up a gracious plenty of lubricant. He covered his cock with lube and had Audrey hold her pussy lips open while he lined up for penetration. Uh-oh, she was awfully damned tight! Tag had to work his cock past her first set of muscles with a lot of twisting and turning. It was almost, but not quite, an impenetrable barrier for his large cock.

They both breathed a sigh of relief once he was past that first ring of muscle, but it felt to him like he was pushing his cock through the middle of a very tight rubber band. He had never experienced that before, and he was not sure how it was going to work out. Nevertheless, they both persevered.

Audrey was really worried because she had not expected these kinds of stretching sensations. They did not hurt, but she was awfully close to that point. Well, she could put up with them for a little longer as they worked to get Tag's cock all the way into Audrey's very tight tunnel. There would have been no hope of doing it without severe injury to Audrey if it were not for the copious lubrication.

Tag had paused for a moment when he felt the tightness of Audrey's cunt, but he figured that he could work himself in a little farther. After all, this was feeling damned good, except for the exceptional tightness.

Audrey was also worried because of all of the stories about the way boys had forced their way in long before the girl was ready to accept them. The result had been torn skin and a lot of blood. There were even a few stories of trips to the ER. Audrey was made of stern stuff, and she was determined to stick it out as long as she could, right up until the blood and torn skin manifested themselves.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.