What a Coincidence - Cover

What a Coincidence

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Next door neighbors learn they like perverted sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Later the next afternoon Tom got another knock on his door. It was Zoe

"May I come in? The 'rents suggested I talk to you when I have a problem, do you have the time?" she asked.

"For you Zoe, I always have time, please come in, make yourself comfortable," Tom replied.

Of course comfortable for Zoe entailed lots of peeks at her panties under her short skirt while she nestled into Toms overstuffed chair in his den. Tom chuckled to himself as he watched her take his chair, so he seated himself in the less comfortable chair in front of his computer.

"So Zoe, what's on your mind, what can I help you with?" he asked.

"You know that outfit I wore the other day? Mom said I looked like a hooker in it, but when I was trying it on I really liked the looks I got from all the boys and men who saw me in it."

"Zoe, the skirt and top you were wearing yesterday morning did make you look like a hooker. Girls or women who wear clothes like that fall into three categories: teasers, sluts, and whores. Whores dress like that to attract business, it's part of their profession. Sluts dress like that because they like to fuck and it's the easiest way to get the man or men of their choice to notice them. Teasers are like whores, they dress like that to attract men then they take their money but never fuck them. Now if want to dress like that you will have to decide which one of those three types of woman you want to be."

"Well, what if I choose not to be any of those, I just want to dress sexy and have fun," Zoe replied.

"Yes, that's all well and good for you, but it is not the way you will be perceived. Like I said the world will see you as a teaser, a slut, or a whore, and treat you as such. So, again, I ask you; wear outfits like that, and which of those three will you be? Of course, you could always choose to tone down your outfits; then people will have to deal with the very pretty young woman before them with no prior perceptions," Tom said while smiling broadly at the teenager.

Zoe sat still, deep in thought, or so Tom assumed. But really she was jumping for joy; he had given her the perfect opening, she just wanted to wait a few seconds before closing the trap.

"I want to be a slut," she finally said smiling back at him.

Tom was taken aback, he was sure she would opt for the toned down clothes given the other options. Now he wasn't quite sure how to proceed. The girl who was the object of his basest fantasies had just told him she wanted to be a slut and he was going to argue against it? Why? But finally he asked

"What will your parents say?"

"They have agreed to go along with any decisions you make. They think you have my best interests at heart and would never steer me wrong."

"Well allowing you to dress and act like a slut isn't something I would recommend to them as being in your best interests, Zoe."

"Mr. Dooley, I've been having sex since I was 13, maybe it's time I let the world know I am a slut. Maybe coming out of the closet will boost my self esteem, make me a stronger woman."

Tom stopped dead still and looked at the girl, what she said made sense if you believed in psycho babble, perhaps her parents were new age enough to fall for it.

"You know, Zoe, that just may work, it depends on how gullible your parents are."

"Gullible?" Zoe asked.

"Uhhh, how easily they believe in psycho babble, you know, Freud type shit," Tom replied.

"Oh, we studied him in school, I'm not sure I understood everything he was saying."

"That's the point; be hard to understand, then anyway people want to interpret what you said makes sense and then makes them an expert. The thing is they're all full of shit. But if your parents believe in any of it, they will agree to you being a slut. But are you sure you want to be one? Do you know what one is? really?" Tom asked seriously.

"Uhhh, well, aaaa, a slut is a female who likes sex and doesn't care who knows it?" Zoe replied tentatively.

"Yes, that's a very good definition. I take it then you like sex?"

"When I started my period mom started me on birth control, and no, I don't just like sex, I love sex and I think I would make a very good slut," Zoe smiled at him.

Tom tried to keep from drooling as an idea formed in his head.

"Are you're parents at home now?" he asked.

"Yup, sure are," Zoe answered.

"Good lets go see them, no time like the present to spring this on them."

Zoes smile got bigger as she led Tom out the door and over to her see her parents.

"Hey guys," Zoe yelled from the doorway as they entered her home, "Tom needs to talk to you for a minute, come on into the den."

Tom and Zoe were soon joined by Adam and Amanda who had quizzical looks on their faces as they seated themselves on the couch.

"Mom, dad, Tom and I have had a talk and now we want you to know the results of that talk and see what you think," Zoe began and then nodded to Tom.

"Adam, Amanda," Tom started gravely, "Zoe wants to wear outfits like the one you refused her to wear to school. I told her if she does people will look at her like she is either a whore, a slut, or a teaser. We then discussed what each of those is and Zoe still insisted she wanted to wear the same type of clothes. Obviously she is not going to be a whore. There are inherent risks in being a tease; give a man a case of the blue balls and no telling what he may do, give a group of men that, and it could get down right dangerous. So that leaves being a slut. I hope I'm not letting any cats out of the bag, but your daughter is not a virgin."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.