What a Coincidence - Cover

What a Coincidence

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Next door neighbors learn they like perverted sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My name is Tom Dooley and I live in a fourplex. A few months ago a family of three moved in across the hall from me. Adam East and his wife Amanda were techies and worked for a global company; they would be called upon to trouble shoot anywhere in the world, sometimes on short notice. It was on one of these occasions when they asked me if I would mind looking after their 15 year old daughter Zoe. I tried to control my emotions and my tongue when I went to answer because I lusted after the nubile 15 year old. It was a struggle but I was able to calm myself down enough to tell them it would be no problem, I would be happy to do it. They gave me a key to their place and asked that I look in on her in the mornings to make sure she was up and off to school, and then spend the evening making sure she ate and did her homework. Her rules were laid out and they said they would be gone for three days and were leaving that night. So my duties would start the next morning.

Needless to say I spent a restless night. Zoe was a real cutie, and I had often jacked off thinking about her. She had a penchant for wearing short skirts and I had gotten several glimpses of her panties as she traipsed around. She was a tall slender redhead with freckles. Her tits were the size of oranges and just about as perfectly round. She showed an ungodly amount of long slim bare legs under her short skirts and I salivated at the thought of getting my hands on the pert, heart shaped ass at the top of those legs. I spent the night trying to figure out how to seduce the teenager and the best I could come up with was a game of truth or dare, which I don't even know if she has heard of, let alone ever played.

I was at the Easts door at 7:30 the next morning trying to steel myself for my first duties as a baby sitter. I knocked loudly, unlocked the door and entered. The front room was empty but as I walked down the hall I heard the shower running and figured out where Zoe was. I stifled the urge to open the bathroom door and peek inside; I didn't want to get caught or be so overt. I went into the kitchen and helped myself to a glass of orange juice. I walked back down the hall and knocked on the bathroom door and hollered

"Zoe what would you like for breakfast?"

I heard a little scream followed by

"Oh shit you scared me Mr. Dooley."

"Oops, sorry Zoe, didn't mean to do that, are you okay?"

"Yeah, but I won't have to use the toilet latter," she laughed.

I laughed along with her, marveling at her quick wit.

"Well, back to the original question, what would you like for breakfast?"

"Oh, just a bowl of cereal will be fine," she replied, "I'll be out in a minute."

"I'll have it ready for you; your mother mentioned you have a habit of running late and I would like to get you to school on time."

"Mom exaggerates, Mr. Dooley," she said, sounding exasperated.

"Uh huh," I responded, "and that's why I see a scramble to get you into the car every morning, you want to be early to school."

I heard Zoe giggle

"Okay, maybe she doesn't exaggerate, but I promise to be on time for you," she said as I heard the shower being shut off.

I returned to the kitchen and got out the cereal, bowl, milk and utensils. A few minutes later Zoe came in wearing a towel wrapped in her hair and another one wrapped around her. It covered her from above her breasts to halfway down her legs; it covered more of her then some of her skirts but I sprouted a boner thinking about her being nude underneath it. I had to turn to the stove to cover myself. I pretended to be busy while I started doing math problems in my head so I could concentrate on something besides the nearly nude teenage girl seated 10 feet from me. Thankfully it didn't take her long to eat and go to her room to get dressed.

I sprouted another problem when she got in my car for the drive to school. She was wearing one of her short loose skirts and bounced into the passenger seat without regard to what would happen to its hem; which landed high in her lap and gave me a view of her bright yellow panties where they covered her pussy. I tried as best I could to get comfortable without drawing too much attention to myself, but it was hard to do. On the drive to the school I tried to keep my eyes on the road but the expanse of bare teenage legs was too hard to resist and I found myself glancing often at the spot where her skirt just barely covered her crotch, hoping for another peek at her panties. I got my wish when we arrived at the school. She pivoted in her seat and spread her legs as she leaned over to give me a peck on the cheek. I looked down and her skirt had ridden up enough that I could see the entire front of her panties and the crease of her pussy lips because her legs were spread so wide and her panties were on so tight. She bounced out of the car and said she would see me tonight and was off like a shot.

It was during dinner that night while asking her about school and friends that I dropped the bomb shell

"Do you and your friends ever play truth or dare?"

Zoe looked at me for a second and then said quietly

"Yes, once, but you have to promise me you won't tell my parents I did."

"No problem, Zoe, I remember what it was like being a teenager and having restrictions. Any secrets you want to share will be safe with me."

"Would you let me have a party here?" she quickly segued.

"Ahh, I don't think your parents would like that," I replied.

Zoe thought for a moment then said

"How about if I agree to play a game of truth or dare with you and you then let me have a party?"

My dick got the best of me

"How many kids are you thinking of inviting?" I asked before I could stop myself.

Zoe smiled in triumph

"No more than 10, how's that?"

I looked around the apartment; I knew it was big enough to easily hold 10 kids, I just didn't want anything to get broken.

"Okay, but you have to keep the door to your parents bedroom closed, store anything that could get broken and I will take all the liquor over to my house."

"Oh Mr. Dooley you don't have to do that," she said smiling.

I smiled back

"Uh uh, I think I do, just to be safe."

We talked some more about the party while we cleaned up. When the table was cleared and the dishes were in the washer Zoe looked at me and said

"Lets go into the living room and play our game now, Mr. Dooley."

My breath caught in my throat so all I could do was just nod.

I followed her into the room, my eyes riveted on the swaying of her hips as she walked in front of me. She was wearing the same skirt she wore to school and it softly swished around her thighs as her legs moved; I needed all my will power to keep from reaching out a hand to rub her ass.

She bounded into the big overstuffed chair and her movements caused her skirt to rise up and give me a quick peek at her panties; she had changed them, the ones she now had on were pale green. Her skirt settled down around her upper thighs as she sat. I seated myself across from her and said

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.