Retirement - SOL Version
Chapter 11: The Power of Positive Thinking

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Power of Positive Thinking - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

I get a text from Jake. Nice night. My girls were impressed with what Maricar told the wives. You have a winner in Maricar.

I get three texts from the guys. The first one reads: Holy shit. What did you people do to my wife? The second one reads: If this is what a whiff of competition does, what does real competition do? The third reads: Looks like I need to buy a lot more Viagra!

Tonight there is another mother daughter pair at our table. The daughter will be the youngest girl I have ever been with. Today is her fourteenth birthday. I was so worried about whether the day was real, I required the mother to produce the birth certificate for the girl. Sure enough, it is today. The mother is also young at 26. Yes, she got pregnant at eleven or twelve. It is possible, just not all that common.

This morning I walk over to the nursery and spend some time with the kids. Seven, for the first time in my life and rather than one or two I have seven. There is no sense of proportion. Ikay and Jovelyn are both pushing real hard for more babies. So are some of the women in the dorm. To my surprise, some of the dorm mothers are in the nursery help with my children. I am going to have to chew on this information for a while. The fact is that there are more adults in the room than there are babies. My presence here today causes a major disruption, as there is a crush to get onto my lap. This has not been a problem before. Before some of them were still in cribs, not so any more. I announce a policy, youngest first. My edict creates a line instead of a crush and makes the mothers all happy.

I stay for three hours and have a great time with the kids. As I walk out, Ikay sidles up and points out that with all the extra help there is no reason why we shouldn't start on the next round of children. I am confused. I have seven children she has two of her own, why does she want more kids? Ikay looks at me as if I am the most stupid bear in the forest. I guess I am, as I just don't get it. If I ask Maricar, I will not get a good answer, as she is dedicated evidently, in me having more kids too. I decided to ask Joy. She has no investment in this in any direction. I text Jake that I'd like to ask Joy a question.

One of the things I really enjoy about the Filipino culture, as I learn it from those I know, is that there is a directness in it, between those who otherwise know each other. So while they can be very formal and polite in some settings, in others it is downright in your face. When Joy calls and I answer, the first thing I hear from Joy is 'bakit, ' which means 'why' or in this case why do I need to talk with her. Her next words translate to, 'what's the problem.' ... I smile. 'Good morning to you' goes through my mind, but not out my mouth. I explain is all to Joy and I hear, silence. Finally, Joy says: She will tell you when she is ready to stop.

I guess in an elliptical way I have my answer. We, I, are, am, about to have more kids.


Ann is fourteen years and zero days old. She is 146cm tall and 37K in weight (you don't know metric? approx. 4'9 ½" tall and approx. 83 lb). Her hair and eyes are black. She is slim. Her skin is smooth and neither particularly light nor dark as Filipinos go. Her teeth are bright white and perfectly straight. When she smiles, which is all the time, I get to see a lot of them. Her breasts are small buds and her ass is small. Her black eyes are big, as she looks at me with an open continence. To say that she is a virgin seems somewhat redundant except for the fact that in just a few moments she will no longer be a virgin. She is now naked and lying on my bed.

Her twenty-six year old mother, Lillian, is above her, also naked. Lillian's back is propped up on a pillow at the headboard. Ann's head rests on Lillian's belly. Lillian's legs spread out on their side of Ann's shoulders and arms. Lillian's hands rest on Ann's shoulders.

Ann looks like an angel. I ask her, is she is ready to become my girlfriend. She tells me she is. I have Vaseline again on my dick. I wish I could find KY here but I have tried without luck. I place my manhood at the tiny portal through which I must enter. I am not sure I will make it into the girl's vagina. I am hard and I push. I am in and past what is left of the hymen. I must have shredded it completely.

Ann whimpers a little and Lillian strokes Ann's hair, and rubs the girl's temples. I have stopped moving. Ann is as tight as I have ever experienced. She is also dry. If it isn't for the Vaseline, this simply would not be happening. As it is, I start in a little more and then back a bit. I hope Ann is getting some good feelings from this but at the moment I have no idea. I am afraid that it will be traumatic for the girl. Lillian continues to give a nice massage to the girl's temples. I am ever so slowly working in and out. Ann's face doesn't change but her hips are rocking with me a bit. She is getting a rhythm. I kiss her forehead and ask: Are you OK?

Better than OK Sir.

You like this?

I didn't when you started, but it's good now.

I know this is a dumb question, but it is what I asked. May I kiss you?

Yes.

I am stroking longer and evenly now as I go in for a kiss. This little one puts her arms around me and pulls me in for a good sexy tongue working, spit swapping, kiss. Ann is holding me tight as I continue to fuck her previously virgin cunt. I roll us over and show her how to control the pace and the energy of the action. She is a fast learner and in just a few moments of adjustment is pounding her pussy on my pole. Her small breasts hardly move at all, as her hair flies with her efforts. She is so tight that she is forcing a stimulation that makes my plans to last a long time somewhat futile. Just watching this young one quite voluntarily impale herself over and over on my member is erotic. She isn't dry any more. She is still the tightest cunt I have ever experienced, but it is now her juices that allow us to continue.

Lillian is just sitting on the bed. I reach out to her as her daughter is driving my pole up her hole. Lillian's bottom stays where it was but she reclines toward me and I pull her in for a kiss. She rolls so that her head is over mine and my hand reaches the back of her head and brings her in. Her lips are a delight. Her breath is warm. Her hands on my head are soothing. My dick is ready to explode in her daughter and the mothers loving lips and hands are driving me crazy as well.

My member feels like it has swollen a bit and I hear new sounds from Ann. Gasps, moans, ragged breathing and then a yip as I feel the results of an orgasm on my dick. I feel the girl's cunt spasm on me, and the rush of hot liquid around my member. At the same time, I pull Lillian for more intense kissing. It takes just thirty seconds more for me to come in Ann and make her entry into my life quite complete.

Lillian's lips are still one mine. I pull back a second and tell her: Your daughter is now officially mine for the next four years and maybe more.

She will be yours until you die Sir Lawrence. You will see.

And do you think you will be mine until I die too?

Yes, that is our plan.

I have Lillian clean up both her daughter and me. She does, but for the life of me I don't see any of my cum leak out of Ann. Ann is snuggled into my arms and I am holding tightly has her mother gives me head. How do you feel? I expect her to say good, or sore, or great or excited. What I don't expect is what I hear.

Pregnant.

What?

You asked, 'How I feel.' I feel pregnant.

You've never been pregnant, even if you were and I can assure you that you are not, how can you know what it feels like?

I don't know. I just know I am.

Why, why do I get hard as this? It's fucking nuts. But hard I am and Lillian takes the opportunity to mount my pole. The females have essentially reversed their roles. However just because I am hard again does not mean I am close to cumming. No, I am a long way from cumming, but I have Ann in my arms and I am enjoying her lips and the whispers back and forth, as her mother does her best to get off on my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.