Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 10: Roiling the waters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Roiling the waters - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

I awaken to an interesting sight. Merlee is eating Maricar's pussy while Maricar and Laarni are in a deep French kiss. Maricar is on her back. Laarni is on her belly and between Maricar and me. I have morning wood and I am inches away from Laarnie's perfect ass. I lube my pole and play with Laarni's ass, while sliding a hand under her hips and playing with her pussy at the same time. I situate myself behind Laarni, between her legs and lift up her hips. She gets up on her knees while still kissing my wife.

Laarni doesn't know what I am about to do as I mount her and ram into her ass. It stops the kiss for damned sure, as the girl howls at the intrusion. I don't stop and Maricar pulls her head back down and tells her to relax and it will feel good. Maricar starts kissing Laarni again as she reaches out to the girls pussy and plays with it as I fuck the girls ass. Laarni has relaxed and has accepted the butt fucking she is getting. Mini-orgasms are rolling with a slow release of pussy juices. I know these are mini orgasms based on the spasming of her anal muscles. I was wrong last night when I thought she hadn't cum yet. She had, but just not a really big one.

Merlee looks over to see what the commotion is about and smiles, wiggles her ass and goes right back to eating pussy.

I will write more about my part below. But I have asked Maricar to try writing about what she is feeling and happening to her here. I mean, look at her. She has a beautiful twenty-eight year old eating her pussy and she has the sixteen year-old daughter in her arms and kissing her. So this is an experiment as I have never handed her my journal.


Hi, this is Maricar! I can't believe Lawrence wants me to do this. I do not know how to write. He said, just tell the story to the voice recorder on my cell phone and then later play it back, and write it down. I am doing that!

You know I never think I like to have sex with a woman. You know if you ask me, I am straight. I am not a lesbian! But Lawrence, he and Imee, they make me understand that sex is sex and it shouldn't matter to me if it is a woman if it is making me feel good. Imee make me understand that I am very lucky still to be with him the way I had been for years. Imee says, and I believe her, that she could have taken Lawrence away from me. She isn't as pretty as I am, but her daughter is sweet and very pretty and makes Lawrence hard every time he sees the girl. With Jovelyn as her helper, if I had fought, I would have lost Lawrence. Instead, she teaches me to be good to Lawrence and teaches me how to have sex with a woman. Now that I know, I can be to others the way Imee was to me. Now I like it. I like it a lot!

Here I have Merlee eating me out. She is good at this. She has had practice doing this before. I am sure of it. She is doing things to me I only learned after a while when I was with Imee at the beginning. Merlee's tongue has been driving me crazy. Her hands are massaging the globes of my ass. God, this is heaven, she is so good at this. I think I will have her between my legs a lot. Why not? Lawrence is busy with many girls. I can have a few for me too! As to Laarni ... She is part child and part adult. It is such a weird feeling for me. I don't think I should be enjoying this. It seems not as right, but I can't seem to stop. She wants me and I want her to want me. She is so sweet and young. I know Lawrence is now taking her ass, owning her, making her his sex toy. I think we will have all these women around a long time. I bet Lawrence will not be able to say goodbye to these female. It is better they love me too. I am going to be Lawrence in high heels. I am going to fuck every woman he fucks.

Merlee, she has, oh God, she has a finger up my ass, a finger in my cunt and she is sucking my clit. Oh shit. I'm going to C-U-M!


I watch Maricar cum hard and I let loose inside Laarni. There's not much left of that girl for the moment. I get up and leave the girls. It's time for a shower. We have a party tonight!


Maricar has decided to include Merlee and Gloria along with Imee. We talked about Ikay and Laarni as both are 16, but thought that it was pushing things way, too far and as it was we would probably see all our guests get up and leave. Ikay, Jovelyn, Laarni all want to be here, and so does Corrine, but I just can't have that; at least not this time.

Joy and her tribe arrive at 1PM and start assisting and cooking right alongside my girls. It is quite a sight. My four plus his six, and that leaves out others for whom it would not be seemly to be here tonight. Jake will arrive later. Joy says something about Anabel and Rosemarie entertaining him at the moment. This may be close to TMI!

The Lechon will arrive later. My dining room table sits twelve and that is only enough for Jake, me, and the girls! There are eighteen friends who are also coming. We put the sala furniture out on the lanai and set up two other borrowed tables that can sit ten each. The place is jammed, but it works. I have stocked up on San Miguel beer, Tanduay Ice, as well as soft drinks. We also have a coffeepot ready. We are expecting everyone at 6:30PM.

Rose comes over to me. You happy we talked you into the dormitory?

I smile. How can you not smile when a woman, as lovely as Rose is, asks you essentially if you are sorry she helped you get more pussy than any man has a right to have? Yes I am happy.

You fall in love with any of them yet?

Why do you ask that Rose?

Some of them will be with you a very long time. It will be hard not to fall in love with them, unless you hate them!

I see what you mean.

You broken your rule about fourteen year olds?

No, why?

Because, I think, you will. And she walked off with that as her parting shot.


If I have any notion that Jake simply likes the spotlight, I am disabused. He comes a bit early and helps me with some of the furniture realignment. When others start to come, he holds back and stays in conversation with some of our women. Maricar comes up to me and whispers, that besides me, he is the safest man to talk with. He absolutely does not come on and does not flirt. He is like you Lawrence, he has enough already!

I am busy greeting my friends, and staying busy making sure that everyone has something to drink. Slowly as the group has gathered, the men congregate in a couple of groups and the women in one very large group. Of the 26 who actually come, nine are men and seventeen are women. The women are on the lanai. The two groups of men, five in my group, and four in the other, including Jake, have not been out on the lanai yet and are unaware of the discrepancy in numbers. Not so, the women.

In the beginning, the women just work on getting first names, and to whom they are married. Seven say they are not married and are here with their boyfriends, leaving it at that. But a few of the wives wander in to the sala to speak with their husbands for brief moments only to come back out and start counting afresh.

I would tell you there names, but I bet we never meet those women again in this journal. So I will ... well you will see.

Wife#1, turning to Joy: Joy, which one of the guys is your boyfriend?

Jake.

How long have you been with him?

Six years.

Wow! Is he married to someone else?

Jake? Joy smiles. No. He is married to no one.

It was true that none of the other women, the married ones, had mentioned a Jake. Maricar smiles, but she knows that the shit is about to hit the fan.

Wife#2 is talking to Gloria, hears Joy's answer as she addresses Gloria: Who's your boyfriend?

Lawrence?

Huh? Oh, you mean he is a friend?

Yes, he is a friend and a boyfriend.

Lawrence is married to Maricar.

Yes.

Excuse me, Gloria, but I do not understand.

Yes, Lawrence is happily married to Maricar and is also my boyfriend.

That's not possible.

Oh! Really? I think you have better tell Maricar that!

All the wives have been tuning into this conversation. And there is a lot of crosstalk between them. Wife#1 eventually says: WAIT! Quiet for a little bit. There is silence. Rose, who is your boyfriend?

Jake.

Merlee, who is your borfriend?

Lawrence.

Imee, who is yours?

Lawrence.

Jun?

Jake.

Cherise?

Jake

Mitch?

Jake

Abbey?

Jake

Rose?

Jake.

Maricar I am confused. Three of your guests say that your husband is their boyfriend. It that true?

No.

They are lying? Or did you not know?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.