Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 9: How to make a marriage work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: How to make a marriage work - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Maricar: Both of us thought those two would be gone today.

Me: Well you were almost correct. I was about to send them packing. But they got it together and convinced me that they would be good. Maybe they won't be, but I think they will be OK now.

Maricar: Ikay has taken them shopping. They told her that you told them to come back to your bed tonight. Am I also in your bed tonight?

Me: You are.

Maricar: When do you want the next ones?

Me: Tomorrow night. Please make sure the next two have clothing with which to come to the table. And also please pass the word that the girls are to be shaved.

Maricar: Corrine was not shaved?

Me: No, I sent them back into the bathroom to correct that.

Maricar: I see. It will not happen again.


Expats from the USA generally come in two flavors. First, there are the 'lonely for socialization' ones who want to talk about their lives to you and want to know everything you are doing. Second, there are the hermits. They don't want you to know shit about what they are doing and don't want to know shit about what you are doing. You know who is in the second group because though we all know they are around, none of us have ever had a meaningful conversation with one of those guys, let alone visit their homes. The first group is mostly a bunch of good guys but there are things they just don't need to know and as our dormitory is being built, I have gotten to the point that I am feeling like I need to join the second group.

It is at that point I decide to reach out to Jake again for some advice. As much as Jake is one fucking weird ass satyr, he is also one of the most sensible guys I have ever met. If he had figured out how to deal with it, I need to learn from the master.

Jake: So why do you see these guys.

Me: Friendship.

Jake: Well Joy and Jun and the girls are my friends. So I don't have the need you have.

Me: Maricar is my friend, but I have the need for male friends.

Jake: Like I said, I don't have the need. But since you do, my best suggestion is to meet them away from your home and without your women. Do not get onto having dinners with them and their wives, as you will be sucked into having them over to your home. Of course, if it can't be helped, invite the couples over. Tell Ikay and Jovelyn to be scarce. Have Imee, and Maricar and a few of your best and prettiest women from the dorm at the table. When the guys' wives want to be introduced to who is at the table, introduce your wife, and then your Mistress and then your girlfriends. My best guess is if the wives don't stand up, grab their husbands and leave, right then and there, you will never hear from most of them again anyway. You will become a hero to the guys, but they will be too henpecked to ever look you up, for fear that their wives will find out. Jake is laughing so hard there are tears in his eyes.

As much as Jake's advice is not what I hoped for, I suspect he is right. My friends must be the women I bed. Still the thought of the sight of the women grabbing their husbands and heading for the door was so fascinating that I just had to do it. Many of these guys had been friends for years. I have known them from years before I retired, when we would just come to the Philippines for a few weeks at a time. I owed them the benefit of the doubt and if their wives put the kybosh on our friendship, it would not be my fault. I said as much to Jake. To which he surprised the shit out of me.

Can I bring my older girls and attend too?

You mean Joy, Rose, Jun, and Cherise?

Yes plus Abbey and Mitch. They are both eighteen this year.

Holy shit! Sure I guess! How will you introduce them?

They are my Mistresses.

Yes of course. Same type of dress as the last dinner together?

Yes.


I got back home about an hour before supper. Ikay was walking through the kitchen, so I asked her how the shopping trip when.

Lawrence they are afraid to spend your money. I would suggest things and Gloria would freak out about the cost. I finally got ticked off and told her, if she didn't start agreeing to buying what I selected, I would tell you that they were no good. You should have seen the change in that woman as soon as I said that! I have no problems after that except that we have to backtrack to a few stores to purchase things she had said 'no' to the first time. God, I wish I had a figure like those two have. I am jealous of their breasts. I have to pad my padded bras to push a dress out the way they do by just wearing it! Grrr!

So they got some stuff?

Yes, dresses, shoes, bras, panties and things for the bedroom.

Thank you.

Not a problem. You know Lawrence, with bodies like theirs, you should give them babies.

Ikay!


Supper is good, but then it is always good. After which, just like every day, the girls want to watch Willy and I go up to my office to write a bit. At fifteen to nine, Gloria, not Maricar, who I had expected, enters the office in a silk wrap and pretty slippers.

Lawrence, we are ready for you. Will you join us?

I walk into the bedroom right behind Gloria. Maricar and Corrine are on the bed, naked. My wife is on her back and Corrine's face is buried in Maricar's pussy. Maricar is clearly enjoying the moment. She doesn't even notice we have entered the room.

I see that I am late to the party. Gloria I don't think we can catch up to them, but maybe we can outlast them. I take Gloria into my arms and treat her with the love I really do feel for her at the moment. I don't know how it is possible, but my emotional desire for her seems to get transmitted to her and she responds in kind. We have no thoughts for anyone else. She whispers in my ear: Tonight you are not hers, you are mine. And it is the truth. I don't even notice Maricar. I pay no attention to Corrine. Gloria is my desire and my only need. I move to eat her out, but she pushes me onto my back and takes me by mouth. Slowly and patiently she gets me going but never taking me over the top. She is holding my balls, squeezing them. She is sucking me hard. Finally after I don't have any idea how long it has been, she gets up and straddles my face, lowering her pussy on to me. I am eating the only pussy I care about. I note that there is a mouth on my dick and a mouth around my balls, but I care not for them. I care about the pussy and the woman attached to it tonight, Gloria. She keeps her pussy tight there where I need it to eat her without smashing my jaw. I get her going. She cums at least twice as her juices literally pour into my mouth.

The other two are still sucking my balls and my cock. It feels good, but I want my cock inside of Gloria. I put my hands on her hips and pull her down toward my cock. The other two relinquish their position as Gloria centers herself on my dick and drops down on it. God her cunt is hot tonight. My dick feels like there is a fire in her cunt. She is moving up and down on me. I feel every cm of movement. Damn this is good.

Is it good Lawrence? This is Maricar. Why is she asking me this? Is she making you happy Lawrence?

Yes God damn it yes!

Good ... Give her a baby sweetheart. Give your new love a baby.

Give mommy a baby Sir, please give me a sister.

I ... shit, I am way past control here. I am stiff as a board and I will plant my seed any moment. The only reason why Gloria will not get pregnant is because of my weak swimmers.

Gloria has not let up, though I can tell she has had another orgasm. I am damn close. I see her breasts bouncing above me, shapely hips above a shapely ass slapping against my loins. Gloria is gorgeous. I am moments away from coming.

Give it to me! You heard your wife, give ... me ... a ... baby. Oh God! Keep me here forever with you. Give me a baby!

And I cum.


Why do I do that? I don't need other children. There are seven already with Ikay and Jovelyn pushing for children as soon as I will allow it. Is it the sense of power that comes from a woman, pleading to be with me? Shit, these woman are beautiful, but they are also as poor as you can imagine. I am providing them a comfortable bed, a place to cook, clean, grow food, plus rice and they don't pay a peso. That's why they are begging to stay. I am not so foolish to think it is my boyish good looks. Still a part of me wants to believe that such needs can morph into true love or at least real loyalty. Am I fooling myself? Does it matter?

Is Maricar priming them to ask me for this when I am not around? She seems to be on a crusade to create a new tribe, all based on my seed. It is also true from Maricar's point of view, that as soon as the female has born a child, she doesn't seek my attention very much as well. So I can have a woman, she can get another baby and then the woman almost immediately becomes less a threat to her as she is concerned mostly with the infant. So long as I provide for that, minimal further attention it seems is needed.


I sit down with Imee and Maricar about my conversation with Jake about a day too late.

Evidently, if I say something to Jake, then Joy knows about it. In this case, I suspect that Joy might have learned the news and texted Maricar before I even returned from Jake's that day. Anyway, it is after breakfast this morning. Gloria and Corrine had stayed for breakfast before going back to the dorm. So as they leave I indicate to Maricar that there is something about which I want to speak about with Imee and her. Maricar, rather than going to the nursery, texts Imee, who appears about thirty seconds later.

I start to explain the whole issue of my confusion of how to deal with my friends, but after a few sentences, I could tell that I am plowing a sown field.

Me: Ok, what do you already know? The two of them are giggling.

Maricar: Lawrence, we already talk with Joy. We already invited everyone over for tomorrow night.

Me: When did you do this? Who exactly?

Maricar: We invited yesterday afternoon. Jake and his girls are coming already. I invited our friends in Gensan, Tupi, Polomolok and Koronadal. It will be a big party! We will have a big lechon!

Me: My God, there are seven in Jakes group. Jake says we should have five in our group. And you have invited 18 more? There will be thirty of us!

Imee: Yes! Joy is really excited about coming. She says Jake never goes out and socializes. This will be good for him.

Me: Why? Jake thinks there will be eighteen people who will get up and leave as soon as the women learn about how Jake and I live with all your girls. I suspect he is right and 18 people will leave very quickly.

Maricar: If they do, we have a dorm of families who will be happy to join us for a party. It is better to know who your real friends are Lawrence.


Supper this night is my introduction to two more of our dorm residents, Merlee and her daughter, Laarni. If there is one thing that three of my four, Imee, Ikay and Jovelyn, find hard, it is the beauty of the females in the dorm. These women and girls are in a category all by itself. As to beauty, the only one who is in the same bracket as they are is my Maricar. And even Maricar seems to struggle with this. It is incredibly hard to express the differences in the relative beauty between one of these mothers and another, or between the fourteen-year-old girls. And then some of them are fifteen or sixteen, which is rattling Ikay and Jovelyn even more. For me is like having females that by all rights and once cleaned up, are all capable of being Miss Philippines. To say I don't deserve my good luck is to state the obvious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.