Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 8: My version of golf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: My version of golf - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Ask yourself. What do many retired men do to pass the time during all those days when the men who are not retired are at work? Read books? Maybe a few do. Go for long walks? Really, how many of those can you do before it's just too damned boring? Many of my old buddies are out on the golf course two or three days a week. Nine holes and stop for a lunch in the clubhouse before the back nine and drinks at the clubhouse before going home. Many tell me that their wives are so delighted to get them out of the house that the wives just about stand at the front door holding the clubs for them to grab as they go.

Me? Well I have other things to keep me busy. One is the apartments. We have two apartment buildings and neither is here by the house. I am still collecting the rents. And no, I am not trolling for pussy, though I do get offers, often enough. These days I rarely take them up. Still if the female is incredibly pretty and not married, I will take a bite of the apple, once. I never go back for seconds. That just causes more complexity than I need these days. And these days I avoid the daughters of the renter. It's just easier that way. When I am collecting rent, what I want is the money. It is really that simple. I have no pension. We took the money we could squeeze out of the business and invested that money in these properties. If the rent money isn't collected, we have no income. I am still two years away from Social Security and there is a damned good chance that Congress and the President will extend the date of eligibility out further. When I was a kid it was 65. Now it's 67. Who the fuck knows where it will be when I am 67? And anyway, it will only bring me another $1K/mo or if you do the current conversion rate to the Philippine Peso, P40,000. Quite frankly many a Filipino lives on a lot less but I prefer to live on a lot more.

Of course, I don't collect the rents every day. Some days I meet with the building manager and make sure repairs are make where needed. Other days I meet with expat friends here. There are actually quite a few of us. Some days, though not often, I sit down and write, as I am doing now. However as you can see, that is an infrequent event.

Most days I am putting my little putter into a hole or two...

You see the dormitory is filled. It is filled with the most amazingly lovely females. The deal, mother and older daughter(s) are my girlfriends in exchange for rent, until the youngest quits school or graduates high school, whichever comes first, was one I did not have to explain. Joy and Rose told them, after they had been informed that their family did not qualify for Jun's school, that they have this option, if they wanted it. Only those who chose to be considered even made it to the stack of folders we received. A surprising number wanted to be considered.

There was one who seemed great but there were three girls, two of them significantly older, plus the mom, and we just could not accommodate them in the dormitory. They seemed like a nice family. They had come from Marbel. Jake had mentioned he liked them, but had no room for them and I told Jake I felt we were in the same position. He said he would see if any of his stateside contacts might find a place for them. All I could do was wish him, good luck. We did take one family with three girls, but two of them were young and we hoped that it would work out.

Some just didn't seem like we would be happy with them. They might be in need, but for whatever reason, we decided to stay away from them. In the end, we did find twenty-four mothers with daughters sets, and the dorm was filled.

When I say we, I mean Maricar, Imee and me. Jovelyn and Ikay seemed to be forever tied up with the toddlers. There is talk about another round of children. I am pushing back for them to wait another year. Anyway, three of us selected the dorm residents. Joy told us that we should use Rose to help us get these women into the right mind set to accept girl-girl sex. At first Imee was opposed, but after a couple of missteps and the loss of a family from the dorm, she acquiesced. Rose is a marvel. I do not touch the woman. She is, heart and soul, Jake's. I respect that and am just happy to see my girls get some expert assistance. Because Rose is Jake's, I am never there when Rose is assisting, but Maricar says that Rose has taught both Imee and her a lot about a variety of things. I choose to stay in the dark and do not ask for details.

In truth, I have little time to ask Imee very much these days. Between her activities with the dorm and her role as mother of triplets, I rarely see her. She is rarely at the table for meals. It would seem that being the child bearing, permanent and forever, Mistress is what she really wanted. Now that she has borne me offspring, she is less of a force in Maricar's and my life. She is still there and Maricar still loves her, but she is sleeping in the nursery, not my bed these days. Maricar and I spend most nights together as husband and wife.

The results of Rose's impact are clear in a number of ways. Those ways include, both, the women they worked with, as well as Maricar and Imee. Maricar has grown in confidence and in her appreciation of sexuality. It is clear in ways both subtle and obvious. Her fantasy life has taken flight and gives rise to some wonderful adventures, like the time she came with me to collect the rent at the newer building one day when I was pretty sure a young beauty would not have the rent payment.

The woman. Marisa, had offered herself up before and I had obliged her for a week's deferment on the rent. This time Maricar comes with me but hangs back away from the door far enough, so that she isn't seen, when our renter makes the offer again. Marisa is a truly lovely twenty-two year old. Tall for a Filipina, at 164cm, and with nice sized breasts, that Maricar and Imee have assumed was the result of a skillful surgeon. I, on the other hand, who has had a hand on the matter, disagree. Marisa is stunning in a sexy dress and heels. I think she was expecting a visit from me as she opens the door with a big smile. Lawrence! Sweetheart, I am going to be late again. Can we handle it the way we did last time?

Me: Yes, with an addition, Marisa. There will be three of...

Marisa: You bring a friend to fuck me! I am not a prostitute!

Me: Calm down. No, I brought my wife, your other landlord, and we both want to fuck you.

Marisa: No! I am not a lesbian!

Me: I never assumed you were. My wife isn't either.

Marisa: Then why she wants to fuck me.

Maricar, coming up beside me: Because Lawrence is my husband and he is fucking you, then I want to know you too. Let us in or move out Marisa!

Young beautiful Marisa stands there nonplussed. I approach her, kiss her and with Maricar beside me, and assisting with details, we enter the apartment, close the door and enter the bedroom. I take Marisa more fully in my arms to kiss her. Maricar gets behind her and lowers the zipper on her dress all the way down to the crack of Marisa's ass. I continue to hold and kiss beautiful Marisa, as Maricar slides the dress of the woman's shoulders and lowers in to her feet. Carefully Maricar coaxed Marisa to raise each foot in heals up enough, one at a time to extricate the dress. I continue to kiss Marisa as Maricar hangs the woman's dress on a hanger in a closet area. Marisa's light coffee colors skin is perfect and magnificent, I unsnap her red bra and Maricar pulls down Marisa's red hip hugger panties, again over heels and then away from the woman. I whisper in Marisa's ear: Undress my wife. She is unsure and wants to argue, but holds her tongue.

Marisa approaches Maricar tentatively. Maricar has a smile on her face and reaches out to put a hand on Marisa's shoulder as they come close. Maricar's dress has buttons down the front. Marisa is unbuttoning the dress. I am behind Marisa and put one arm around her waist with a hand reaching up to a breast and one hand between her legs. I start fingering Marisa's cunt and playing with her nipples as she undresses my wife. Marisa gets to the bottom button. Maricar slides her own dress down. It hits the floor and she steps out and kicks it away as I continue to finger fuck Marisa and maul a breast from behind. Maricar's face is now centimeters from Marisa's. My wife closes the gap, puts her hand around the back of Marisa and kisses her for all she's worth. At the same time Maricar's hand has found Marisa's clit and my wife and I bump knuckles as she attends to a clit and I attend to a speculative G-spot. The initially resistant Marisa, is putty in our hands.

We move Marisa to her bed and I choose to sit back and watch my wife take her first renter. She brought a strap-on in her purse, so before I relax in the easy chair, I hand the belt with dildo to Maricar. Maricar is kissing Marisa as she straps it on and then lowers herself down on Marisa. I gather Marisa has never seen a strap-on dildo before. There is an instant of panic in her eyes as the recognition snaps into place, in her head. But it is too late to complain as the dildo plunges past her labia, through the inner lips and deep into Marisa's cunt. Maricar is talking to her: You are mine Marisa. Your cunt is mine, girl. I own your cunt, girl. Maricar is pounding Marisa's cunt without mercy. You like this, don't you cunt? Answer me ... do you like this? Marisa is staring up at Maricar. There is a tear in her right eye as she whispers: Yes, Ate, yes I do like it. Make me cum Ate. Please, Ate. Oh God Ate, this is so good. Maricar lowers her face onto Marisa and they kiss as Maricar also pinches Marisa's right nipple as hard as she can. Marisa's orgasm explodes.

I get up and lean over my wife, whispering in her ear: Stay in her and roll her over so that her ass is up.

Maricar follows my directions. I drop my short, briefs and stroke my pole a bit before lubing it up with the Vaseline we brought with us. I place my member at the center of her exposed rosebud and push through. Marisa howls. Maricar pulls her into a kiss as I complete the push to the bottom. My motion is forcing her up and back on the dildo. I can feel the dildo inside Marisa, as I pump in and out of her ass. Slowly Marisa is beginning to respond positively as she learns to accept the anal invasion.

Oh God! Yes take me! Take me in every way. I am yours. Fuck me. Fuuuck meee. Fuuuck yesssss!

I pound away until I feel Marisa's next orgasm. It just about breaks my dick into pieces, her anal muscles are so strong. I cannot pump. I am stuck and her muscles have me pinched in place. Pressure is building in my scrotum. When her anal muscles relax a bit, my cum spews into her ass.


Maricar and I get out of the tricycle that we took to go back home from the apartment building.

Me: What do you think?

Maricar: That can get to be addictive!

Me: Yes it can. So you liked it?

Maricar: No, I loved it. I loved the power I felt and the sex I got. I had that same sense of power with the women in our dorm. You will see for yourself. Now that I feel it, I don't want to give it up. Is that OK Lawrence? Are you OK with that?

Me: Yes I am OK, so long as you understand that I can and will deny you all of it if we get back into the old pattern.

Maricar: Yes, you are right. I see how I could forget that. It would be a big mistake. I promise, it will not happen.

Me: Ok then. It's time I tasted the women in the dorm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.