Retirement - SOL Version
Chapter 7: Who's your daddy?

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Who's your daddy? - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

I'm too fucking old to be a father and I am enjoying the shit out of it at the same time. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I have an army of mothers and one overjoyed aunt taking care of the infants. Still it looks like we need more help. The nursery was designed for 15. Jovelyn had twins. Ikay had twins, and blessed be, Imee had triplets last week. That's seven little shitters.

Much to my amazement, we have one part time volunteer. Ikay's mother is over most days to help with the kids. As a 'thank you, ' I am comp'ing their rent from now on ... besides the woman is now the grandmother of two of my infants. Ikay's mother does have a name, but as everyone calls her Lola, which is Tagalog for grandmother, that's how I refer to her.

Lola gave me a good laugh this past month. I guess she was confused how I could want Ikay when I had such a beautiful wife.

Lola: She's too pretty and too young. When, does a man who has a wife like that, want to bother with someone like you, child?

Oh mother, I think you had better ask Maricar that question. I am not going to say.

But you know?

Yes, but you ask her! I will not gossip about Maricar in this house.

I gather Lola was too shy to ask my wife. Too bad, she might have learned something.


We have chosen to 'declare' that no one get's pills again before their kids have had their first birthday. At the moment, the only female I am having sex with is my dear and beautiful wife.

The new apartment building is fully rented and, no, not with pretty mother daughter pairings. I wanted a second stable income source, not a harem a few km from my house. It currently generates excess income and we really don't need it to live. But if something happens to one property, we now have a second to fall back upon. Our new home sits on a lot 2600SqM in size. While we were planning the design with our architect, he asked us if we wanted to build a dormitory. I must have looked at him oddly, because he fumbled around a bit before saying that a year ago, he had a client who has built a house with many bedrooms and a large nursery. There the owner had him build a two-room school and a dormitory.

I told the architect that I wasn't planning on that, but Maricar and Imee interceded, asking what such a dormitory might look like and just whom the other client was. We didn't get the client name ... something about professional ethics and permission from the other guy, but we did get a look at drawings for the dormitory. It was a mother daughter dormitory with a common cooking and bathing facility. I must admit, I am intrigued about the other client. Imee and Maricar are talking, about building the dormitory, and how we might use it.


His name is Jake and we are invited over to his place to meet him and his family. The invitation has come to Maricar, from a woman named Joy. Joy is a pretty Filipina in her mid to late thirties. Marica calls her Ate. Joy asks some very intrusive and personal questions, but not in a way of accusation. It seems she wants to get an understanding of how we operate here. At some point, she seems to get it and invites the five of us for a formal dinner with Jake's family. They are not too far from here. Dinner will be on Saturday afternoon. Maricar asks her how formal this will be, to which Joy, with what looks like a twinkle in her eye, says 'formal for our men, sexy formal for us' and then winks at Maricar.

Maricar: All of us? The young girls too, Ate?

Joy: Yes Maricar, all of you. We will all be there too.

Maricar: When you say you will 'all' be there, how many are you?

Joy, laughing: You will see!


That was Thursday and this is Saturday. We had to find some help for Lola and Imee's aunt, as they would be alone with the seven kids. I am sure they could handle it, but it still seemed unfair.

I am wearing slacks instead of shorts and a barong tagalog. *1 The one I wear is white, Jake's is sky blue. Every female at the table is in a very short dress and 4" heels. I thought I had a large family. There are five of us and I do the introductions. Jake then introduces us to Joy, who we had already met, Jun, Abbey, Mitch, Cherise, Anabel, Rose, and Rosemarie. I innocently asked if Anabel and Rosemarie were his daughters and Joy quickly said that all Jake's women at the table were his girlfriends.

Even you Joy? You are a girlfriend?

Yes. I am Jake's girlfriend.

There was rustling among Jake's girls, and finally Jun spoke: Yes, we are all girl friends, but Joy is special and number one here. No one is married to Jake, but Joy is special. The rest of his girls looked relieved at that statement. Jake signaled no response.

It is instructive to see Anabel and Rosemarie at Jake's table. I thought I had dipped my toe in young waters. Jake makes me look absolutely puritanical. I have no interested in emulating him in adding younger girls.

Dinner was magnificent and a festive hour. The women gossiped about everything except what happens behind closed doors. Their sexual relations, with their man, is not discussed. What is discussed was the building of a dormitory on our lot. Jake thinks it is a good idea. He even says that he will help me fill the place with mother daughter pairs, claiming that I will be doing Jun and him a favor if we go ahead and build it.

Me: Why should I build it? Ok, I am doing you a good turn, but what do I get from it?

Jake: You say you don't want any more children than those your girls here will give you, right?

Me: Yes, but even then I am going to shut that down soon.

Jake: OK, so that's fine. Why not have other pretty women available?

Me: I'm not adding other women to my house!

Jake: Easy there! I'm not suggesting you add anyone to your house. I understand that completely. I am talking about bedding others, not adding them to your house. Give the mother and daughters a dormitory to live in while the daughters are school age and are going to school. Give then free rice and a plot to plant a garden. Allow them to get jobs during the day to supplement their economic needs and instead of rent, for the time they live in the dorms, they are yours. They can move out at any time. The mothers and children we see here all need that at a minimum and we can't take a fraction of them for our program. You won't have our program and you can kick them out as soon as the daughters age out of school. You can kick them out if the mothers aren't cooperative. You get a pool of women, you are doing a good deed and they never, ever become part of your household.

While Jake is talking to me, I see a side conversation between Rosemarie and my two girls, Ikay and Jovelyn.

Rosemarie: Sir Jake, may we three be excused? She is pointing to my two young girls. Jake looks at me and I nod.

Jake: Yes... now, looking back at me, Lawrence, relax, you are already on the boat. It is not a matter of, will you be with more than one woman. It is only a question of how many.

The man is right. That is the question.


It is Sunday morning and I am back at home. I learn my two young ones were taken to the school dorm there and engaged in an orgy of many girls. I gather Rosemarie was showing them just how this plan, that Jake was pushing, would be good for them as well as for me. To that extent, it worked, as both of the young ones are all for building the dormitory plan now.

I am not convinced. Is it relatively easy to add women to your bed here? Yes, if you have money, it is very easy. Maricar and I do have enough money now. We can easily afford to build the type of dorm needed. I am in the sala as Maricar and Imee come back from the market.

Me: I want to speak with you two about the dorm idea.

They put the packages down and sit by me.

Me: Why do you two want me to do this? Maricar you first.

Maricar: I want you to have everything a man can dream of. I denied you much. Now I have learned how much you love me, because even though you are given everything from others, you will not leave me. Since you will never leave me, and since I owe you so much, I want you to have this. I think this must be every man's fantasy. I am happy you can have it.

Imee: I am yours forever. You know it. Maricar knows it. I want you so happy that you never, ever think about life without me. This dormitory keeps you happy and adds no one to our home. It is perfect. Please build it Lawrence.

Me: I'm not having sex with girls as young as Jake is, do you both understand that? I get raised eyebrows and giggles. And so I was faced with women – my women – asking me to do something that is so counter-intuitive that I have a hard time wrapping my head around it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.