Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 3: On my Doctors advice, I am staying active!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: On my Doctors advice, I am staying active! - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Imee does not open the door, her daughter does.

Where is your mother, Ate?(*1)

She had to leave for the day. She is with my Aunts.

Where is your brother?

Mother took him with her.

Why are you here and not with your mother.

She said I should stay in case you came back.

Did she say why that was important?

She said she promised you that she would be here for you, if you come back in an hour. She cannot be here, so I am to be here for you instead. She says it is very important that we not break our promises to you.

Do you know what your mother does for me?

She is your bed partner, Sir Lawrence.

Exactly, how old are your Ate?

I am fourteen and four months, Sir.

Are you a virgin Ate?

Of course! How could it not be?

Do you understand that if you do for me, what your mother does for me, you will no longer be a virgin?

Yes, Sir.

Oh man ... I still have a hard-on and the current situation isn't helping relieve that matter. Am I really going to have this girl too?

Ate, have you ever kissed a boy?

I have kissed my cousins.

Well maybe this will work, maybe not. Either way, you have done nothing wrong.

Huh?

Ate, let us see. We will go to your mother's bedroom.

I follow the girl into the apartment, kicking off my sandals, closing and locking the door behind me. The girl is wearing slippers, (flip-flops, ) orange short shorts, and a red short-sleeve top that has some advertising on it for a bistro in Seattle. Like most Filipinas, her hair is black, straight, without bangs, parted in the middle. She is probably less than 37K and under 145cm in height. I do not know yet if those are her real breasts I am looking at or if she has a padded uplift bra. Her mother has larger breasts than does Maricar, so it is possible that the girl does as well. My bet is on the bra. But in many ways, she looks just like her mother with a cuter face, and that is not a bad thing.

As horny as I am, I decide to play around a little.

Ate, go find a nice pair of your mothers high heels and get rid of those slippers.

Within a minute, the slippers are gone to be replaced with a pair of heels. The heels are not as high as I would have liked, being probably two and a half inches, but this was the girl's interpretation of my instructions. I chose not to quibble over the height of the heels.

Ate, take your top off and then turn slowly around for me.

She does as requested. Clearly, there is some breast development, but just how much, the black bra continues to hide. What I now see of her form, is pleasing. There are many similarities between this girl and Ikay upstairs. It occurs to me that I may be one of the luckiest SOB's on the planet.

Remove your shorts, and then turn slowly around for me again, Ate.

Her shorts are unfastened and unzipped before dropping to the floor. The girl steps out of them, bends over at the waist and picks them up before tossing them to the side of the room.

She is now in black bra, red hip hugger panties and red heels as she turns ever so slowly around. There is not an ounce on her that does not belong there. Oh, if God, and time, would fix women to look like this, for a good fifty years! That would be heaven.

Remove your bra, and then turn slowly all around for me again, Ate.

Go figure, those are true B cups on the girl. They are larger than are her mothers. They stand firm and well formed mounds with modest sized areoles and dark brown nipples that are standing out a good three quarters of an inch. Her rib cage is small against the breast development. She is incredible to look at.

Remove your panties, and then turn slowly around for me again, Ate.

Her small ass and smooth hairless pussy are exquisite. I want to pair her with Ikay upstairs. If this one will give me her cherry – the thought of having both girls together is intoxicating. This girl's shape is without need of a single alteration or adjustment, as is Ikay's.

I still don't know if she is ready for real sex. Showing me a body and breaking her cherry are two different universes. Will she go that far? I will not force her. Being told to take her mom's place is one thing, fully doing it is quite another.

I am sitting on her mother's bed. I stand up. Undress me Ate. Let's see if she will be able to do that.

I am barefoot. She approaches a little hesitantly. She is naked and on heels. Now she is very close to me as she reaches up to unfasten the buttons on my shirt. She removes my shirt. I have a lot of chest hair, which she is now looking at. Her hand reaches to touch the hair. She runs her fingers up over my chest as the hair slides between them. She giggles and says she likes my chest.

Squatting down, she moves to the belt on my shorts. It is a military style thing. She lifts the edge of the buckle releasing the teeth gripping the belt and it is loose. The shorts have a button on top and a zipper fly. These she takes care of in rapid succession. And she attempts to pull the shorts and briefs down in one motion but my member is rampant and requires her to slide her hand in and hold my cock away from the briefs. As I step out of the briefs, I am naked and the hand she had held my cock with is still wrapped around old glory.

She looks at me from her squatting position, cock in hand: Does it hurt when it gets this way?

I smile: Not hurt exactly, but it definitely wants attention.

What should I do now?

Climb up on your mother's bed, your head on the pillow and looking up at me.

She does as asked and I climb onto the bed, positioning myself between her legs. I will take two teen pussies in one day. How outrageous is that? Just 30 minutes before, I had my youngest sexual conquest in my entire life. Now that record will be eclipsed. Never, never in my life did I expect to bed a fourteen year old. Now I place my mouth on the inside of this girls thighs and I kiss providence. She shivers a little as I move up to her pussy and spread her labia. I inspect truly virgin territory, where no man has gone before. I have never been with a virgin before today and had the privilege of eating her out. Ikay I will save for later, for the lack of a good bed. Here I have a bed and this cherry I will take today.

I put my nose down, right to her spread labia and draw in the aroma. No floral scent here, but like her mother clean and a hint of soap. My mouth meets her pussy as I gently introduce the girl to the sweet simple joys of her sex, before spearing her through and through. Going slowly I relax her. She is feeling things she has never felt before. I compliment her on how pretty, how sexy and how wonderful she is. I mention how she is responding perfectly. I play with her breasts as I lick her cunt, and gently, oh so carefully suck on her clit. She is getting worked up, urging me on. I get more strenuous with her breasts. I suck harder on her clit. She is humping and grabbing my head. My hands are now on her ass checks. I pull them gently apart as I eat her pussy out. Repositioning my hands into her ass crack, I slick my index finger into her ass as I suck her clit. Bingo! She gushes out her pussy. My face is soaked as are her thighs. She just about bounces me off the bed. It's time to pluck her cherry.

I slide up on her, placing my cock on the entrance to her maidenhead.

Ate, this is going to hurt this time, but once I take your hymen, it will never hurt again. Are you ready.

Yes Sir, Yes please, I am ready!

Juicy as she is, she's also tighter than all get out. I have her juices all over me and I am not getting inside. She is grimacing. This is not going well. I remember the Vaseline. Imee is keeping it in the nightstand drawer. I reach over and retrieve it. Slathering it on my member, I reposition and push. In an instant, I am through. I feel both the warmth of her pussy on my glans, and the tightness of the channel.

I stop and wait for this young one to deal with what she is feeling. It had been a shock, but the shock is over. I promise her that as I slide a little in and then a little back. She's OK, I go a little further in, and a little back. The next time I plunge all the way, spearing the girl on my manhood. She gasps.

Oh God!

You OK.

Yes. Yes! Go ahead!

I start a steady motion. She meets me and finds the rhythm. Regular and easy, we find a slow easy fuck to enjoy. She's laughing.

Why is this so wrong? It's great! I want to do this all the time! Ugh ... harder please. Push in harder! Yes! That's it. Harder! Ugh. Harder, faster! Please Sir, harder!

And I give her as hard as I can. She still wants more. Vaginally there is no more I can really deliver, but I am not touching her ass; now's the time to invade there as well. We had been in missionary position. I swing her legs over my shoulders plunging my dick into her cunt while her ass remains a bit in the air. I place a hand on her crack and using the Vaseline still remnant on my fingers, I invade her asshole while boning her as hard as I can.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.