Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 2: Not your father's retirement

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Not your father's retirement - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Maricar: Did you get the rent?

Me: No, not all of it. She doesn't have it. I told her I would give her up to seven days to get the rest or she would get kicked out. I told her that this would be the very last time she could be late. She said she would try to have the balance tomorrow. We will see.

Maricar: OK. You OK doing this?

Me: I guess so. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but this is our 'retirement' income. We can't have the apartments turning into a homeless shelter ... which is pretty much what I told that woman today.

Maricar: Good. Inday says she doesn't what to collect the rents. Some of them were not nice to her and she could not handle it well. I will tell her you will do it.

Me: Oh, OK, I thought this was a one-off, but what the heck, I am retired with nothing else to do! I might as well be useful.

It is as easy as that. I don't have a lot to do and there aren't that many apartments. Most folks are ready with the rent payment every month anyway, so it wouldn't take all that much time. Plus I can tap Imee's sweet pussy on a regular basis without causing any ripples. I am of course still getting sexual comfort from Maricar. But as any married man will tell you, after a few years, wives put you on short rations. They still love you, they just seem to think you don't need as much as you did when the two of you were dating. They are without a doubt wrong, but you can never explain that to them. It's just life.

That Friday night is just one of those nights, like most are these days. We have had a good day. We are both happy and OK with each other, but when night comes, all my dearest wants to do is crawl under the sheets. I would have been more than happy to get some tonight but it is not to be.

Tomorrow I will see my Imee. I sure hope she has the money by the seventh day!


It is Saturday morning. After breakfast, Maricar is going to visit relatives; I take a pass. She is out the door by 7AM and will be back by suppertime. I go to my office and write more of this down. Is it any good? Who knows, besides, it is too early. Best to wait and see how this all turns out. Still it is exciting recording this, not knowing the outcome.

At 10AM I leave the house for my trip to 3F and Imee. When I get to her door, I am surprised by the cute fourteen year old girl who greets me upon my knock. She looks neither surprised, nor is she ill at ease. I am ushered into the apartment and simply brought to her mother, whereupon the girl excuses herself and taking her brother by the hand, exits the apartment. Imee and I are alone.

I have something for you Lawrence.

And indeed she does as she hands over P4,500. That pays the rent fully. I wonder how things will progress, now that she has paid. I don't have to wait long. As soon as the cash is in my wallet, Imee grabs my hand and pulls me to the bedroom. The female is giggling. See now I have you forever.

I am feeling the need to pour a little cold water on this parade. I enjoy her pussy, but she needs to remember that it is conditional. If she is late again, everything changes.

That is only if you continue to be on time with the rent!

Please don't scare me. I will be good to you Lawrence.

I am sure you will Imee, but I am already married and this apartment is my income. Do you understand?

Imee does not answer. Instead she is pulling my briefs down and getting access to my member. Her warm lips and hot breath surround my dick and the warm wet saliva coats my growing manhood. I groan. Damn this is addictive. It's been a long time since Maricar gave me head. In just twenty-four hours, Imee is becoming proficient at the thing. Still connected mouth to dick, she maneuvers me to the bed and pushes me down onto it. She is on the bed, kneeling by the side on me. I grab her knee, pulling her over until the outside of her knee is by my head. Imee is still giving me head, as I slide my head between her legs. Grabbing her ass, I pull her down until my tongue can reach her clit.

As my tongue swipes her clit, she squeals and pushes her pussy right into my face. I have never actually been a real fan of the 69 position, but if there ever was a time to do it, this is it. Imee pussy has no flavor other than of soap. Since there is no hair, there is nothing in the way. I am pumping my dick up into her mouth harder and harder. And then my nuts will not wait any more. I blow my load into her mouth and towards her throat. She swallows over and over. I never see a drop of cum. It might not be a good money shot, but it works fine for me.

We rest in bed a bit before Imee has my dick resurrected. This time she mounts me as she did yesterday and has serious look on her face.

Lawrence, you have children with your wife?

Now understand that my dick is being pounded on by Imee's pussy for some time as she asks this question.

No, we have no children together.

You want children?

Yes but we can't have them for some reason.

I will give you children.

That is not what I want to hear ... or so I tell myself as my cum paints her pussy.


I am back at my desk now, writing all this down as I go. Where is this taking me? I decide to back away from Imee a bit. Things are getting too intense there and far too soon.

Sunday Maricar and I are visiting friends in Tupi. One of the truly nice things about this retirement was that I was able to bring my H2 Hummer here without the tax or duties. There are very few H2's here, as importing them is prohibitively expensive. Pacquiao has a couple and he lives around here, part of the time, but not many others have them. Driving down the street in one, you get a lot of courtesy from other drivers.

When visiting a couple like this one in Tupi, where the guy is an expat from the USA and the female is a Filipina, as soon as we get there, Maricar and I split up. I will spend the day with the guy and she will spend the day with her girlfriend. We will regroup for a meal and then split again. It just seems to be the way it is. When we head home, we will have heard the same story told from two vastly different viewpoints.

I can only assume that we give as much enjoyment and entertainment to our friends as they give us.


I have been seeing Imee once every three or four days for the last two weeks, or to be more specific, I have been back to her apartment four times. Each time I get to fuck her ... so in the last fourteen days I have fucked her four times. In the same timeframe, I have fucked my wife once. I could have Imee far more. Only caution holds me back.

Today is the day rent is due for all who did not pay on the very first of the month. The actual date the rent is due is the first day of the month. But we give them seven extra days in case they need it. Half pay us on the very first day, another quarter dribbles in over the next four days. And then there is the last quarter that waits until the very last moment. That leaves seven apartments from which I need to collect. One of them is Imee. Does she have it? Is she simply waiting so that she can bed me again?

When I come to Imee's door, her daughter answers it. Imee has a whole apartment filled with family and friends. She looks sad as she hands the money over to me, at the door. She says something about bad timing. Imee asks me to come back in an hour when they are gone. Bad for her but it's OK for me. I go about collecting from the other six apartments. The next four are a little surprised to see a white guy collecting the rent, but there is no problem, even from the apartment that gave my sister-in-law such grief last month. I gather giving me backtalk isn't considered smart.

The fifth apartment I go to is 4B. This one proves to be a little difficult. A pretty teenage girl answers the door. I ask for the mother or father but neither are there and are not expected back for two days. They have not left money for the rent. I will have to return another day.

The last two apartments pay as if there never was a problem, they just don't like parting with their pesos until they have to do so.


Two days later, I am back at 4B. The mother answers. Does she have the rent? She does not. This is not good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.