Caspian's Confessions  - Cover

Caspian's Confessions

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A writer of BSDM tales braves a meet with like-minded people. His submissive nature takes him into a world he could only have dreamed of before; the women he meets let him know just how popular he is. That popular they want to keep him forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Caspian was commanded to kneel on the futon once more, and did so in absolute obedience; the women smiling smugly at their complete control over a male they would continue to toy with, until their arousal reached a point which demanded the physical stimulation of his service in utter submission. Velvet in particular, was close to that point, her cunt tingled incessantly as she toyed with the whip in one hand whilst clutching the sordid tale he’d written in the other. Her face was solemn with the intensity of her sexual arousal as she held back the tale, savouring the kneeling position of the servile male as his face reddened, partly due to the eyes of all the smiling women burning into him, partly due to the erectile pill working its accursed magic in ensuring that he performed adequately for them all. She crossed her broad thighs before him, her movement bringing gentle mutterings of amusement from the others, on seeing his eyes fix on her magnificent limbs, and his boning cock visibly pulse out a tribute of pre-cum which dribbled through the black chiffon.

Caspian swallowed hard and reddened all the more as he basked in his own humiliation, his anus tingling and the cold but exciting reality of the situation brought home by his feeble emission. He was there, feminised in revealing chiffon, already used as a maid and shown his place below women, and the focus of these formidable women was he ... he who was going to be dominated in no uncertain terms. He almost came as he pondered the thought, and was saved ironically by Velvet, who sighed as she handed him the tale, diverting the ecstatically submissive aura which threatened to have him disgrace himself prematurely.

“You’ll read ‘His Enforced Fall From Grace’ for me...” Her face broke into a superior sneer, her full breasts rising as she passed the papers into his outstretched hand.

“ ... and I want you to put passion and emphasis into the part where the deserving male is reduced to tears under the whip.” The pleasure of his own humiliation began to flood his senses as he once again read aloud the perverse desires that he’d put to story, the women sneering their approval at points which confirmed the dark depths of his submission to the superior gender, Velvet flicking the whip whenever his voice dared falter a little or quieten to a level which attempted to mask his shame. He’d thought his feelings of exposure would ease, having already been made to recite his filth before them, but now the intensity of the atmosphere seemed doubly exciting; the women had eased into full arousal, and now each openly toyed with their cunts as he fired their dominance with his own words. On pausing for a moment at the end of a chapter, Maxine sighed her approval as she slipped her fingers through her juiced folds.

“You see, I told you he’d be special ... and we’ll inspire his work all the more now he’s our property.” Venus groaned with pleasure as she spread her thighs wide in a most unladylike fashion, making Caspian’s aching cock pulse as she showed him the glistening flaps of her sex, which he’d soon be invited to lick in servitude, her face contorted with lust as she glanced at Maxine.

“Ohhh!!! ... And don’t think you’ll be hogging him all to yourself ... we’re all capable of working the best from our captures.” The others giggled sarcastically as they nursed their cunts, Velvet heaving her ample breasts as she panted impatiently, and flicking the whip to prompt his progress.

“Patience ladies! He approaches the section with the whip ... I want to hear the lust in his voice for it.” Caspian swallowed hard as he entered the part he’d built up to when penning the tale; it concerned the breaking of a pompous and chauvinistic male who was shown the whip by a woman he’d been particularly curt in belittling, and having let his guard down in what he thought was a covert brothel, was confronted by her and shown just who was in control. He remembered how he’d masturbated over the sweet irony when composing the piece, and now he found it favoured by a woman who herself had a penchant for the whip. Hearing Maxine state so nonchalantly, that he was now their property, brought his submission to a teasing edge as he read the passage with sexual passion.

Both Rouge and Athena moaned in ectasy, both lifting their parted thighs in lush orgasms on watching and hearing Caspian’s damning confirmation of his masochistic desires, the spectacle of his humiliating himself with his own words too much to take; they knew just what else was to come. Velvet managed to contain herself, she had a duty of punishment to perform before receiving well earned sexual gratification. Maxine and Venus giggled knowingly as the black haired dominant rose from her chair with a satisfied sigh on Caspian finishing the tale, and sauntered in sultry fashion to the French Windows with the whip trailing, and stared wistfully at the pole.

“Well ladies, are we ready to show him how we’ll get the best from his creativity?” Caspian ached to spend as unanimous and resolute feminine approval greeted his ears, the broad thighs of Maxine offered up to his face as Velvet opened the glass doors to let the breeze in, and the women out. The commanding auburn beauty held his nose to her aroused cunt as she slipped a leash over his head, allowing him a good sniff before pulling his face back to loop the leather collar about his neck as he stared up at her in utter submission. She grinned down at him, her eyes filled with dominant anticipation.

“We’re all so glad you chose to join us in the garden, rather than view our practice with the Black Mistress from the bathroom ... where you’d have masturbated, without doubt.” She guided his face toward the open doors to watch the delectable forms of his new owners step gracefully toward the ominous pole, and gently slipped a finger across her clitoris, thoroughly enjoying her control over him.

“ ... you’ve shown yourself to be just what we’ve been looking for, and you’ve earned the right to come while we teach you a little extra humility.” Her smile turned to a sneer as she tugged at the leash, Caspian’s balls tingling as she led him through the doors like an animal on all fours, his cock pulsing, fit to shoot his mess at the feeling of being under the absolute control of his feminine hosts. Velvet stood in Imperial dominance at the pole, flicking the whip impatiently, the others smiling contentedly as he was drawn closer to it. Maxine kept the leash nice and tight as she continued her slow and deliberate approach.

“ ... of course, most of our male guests are sent packing after their visit to the bathroom, not quite what we require, and some make it to this distance in the garden, privileged enough to watch our practice with the Black Mistress...” She smiled with satisfaction as she tugged the leash hard, pulling him onward to the pole.

“ ... You however, have earned a very special privilege ... you’re going to be taught to enjoy your fantasies to the full.” Caspian’s anus tingled with fear, and a lushly submissive excitement as the smiling women watched him falter as he contemplated the stark pole, his hesitance delighting them as Maxine tugged him forward to be greeted with their eager assistance in having him straddle it.

“Oh yes Caspian ... you’re going to be whipped, rather than watch, and you’ll enjoy those tears at the hands of women, just as you desired.” His mind couldn’t comprehend what he’d let himself in for as Venus, Rouge, and Athena treated him to their womanly scents as he was bound, kneeling at the pole, the black chiffon lifted to rest on his shoulders as a broad leather belt was produced and secured tight, holding his waist to the polished wooden pole, his knees spread to keep his boning cock upright and slipping against its smooth surface. With his arms around the pole and his wrists smartly tied, he squirmed his erect cock between his belly and the stout pole in an aura of masochistic excitement at his helplessness. Velvet made sure he knew what was going to come, posing impatiently with the beautifully braided whip within his eyesight as Athena added the final touch, showing him a ball-gag.

“The nearest neighbours are a way off, they’ll likely hear the crack of the whip, but we can’t have them hear your screams ... and scream you will.” Caspian motioned to protest, but his open mouth was quickly filled with the ball, Athena gaining a lushly erotic thrill at having the last word and silencing her property, Maxine enjoying it thoroughly too, as she toyed with the presently redundant leash.

“ ... but it’s not your screams that we want to hear, it’s that groan of defeat and absolute surrender when you come ... and come you will, most generously.” Velvet flicked the whip in anticipation of punishment to begin, the women standing back and eagerly awaiting their turn as the formidable shape of the black haired woman flexed while Caspian cowered at the pole.

“You’ll now receive what you’ve always desired, but have been to weak to admit. Now we’ve had the pleasure of your admission, you shall have the pleasure of the Mistress, as this is no more than you deserve...” She gave a triumphal sigh and flicked the whip out to display it’s length, her cunt tingling as she watched him squirm at the pole, knowing he’d never been whipped before, and eager to see him broken to tears before disgracing himself in sexual submission.

“ ... you’ll join the few males who’ve reached our literate and obedience standards, and will be worked until exhausted, then sold on to a grateful and matriarchal keeper ... but for now, you’ll taste the whip and learn to crave it even more than your sordid imagination could believe.” Caspian humped at the pole, already desperate to come despite his fear of the whip ... and the stark realisation that he was condemned to a life of slavery to womanhood, the other women highlighting his fate by gleefully applauding Velvet’s speech.

Without further announcement, Velvet flicked the Black Mistress back, and unleashed it at the inviting flesh held secure at the pole. The demon lash snaked viciously across his buttocks, biting true and having him emit a muffled cry through the gag, the mature black haired woman letting out a cry of pleasured exertion as she unleashed it again, the others still applauding the first as the whip whistled to meet flesh again. She grunted with sexual satisfaction as Caspian let out a plaintive moan through the gag, his cock pulsing at the mixed sensations as he tensed against the pole.

He caught the delighted smiles of the women as the pain warped through his body, their satisfaction evident as the snivelled and wept in defeat, his cock boning with a masochistic pleasure he could never have imagined on seeing the eagerness of Maxine in taking the whip after Velvet had delivered three strokes. He thrust his cock at the smoothly lubricated pole on hearing her delight.

“I’ll have him come ... you’ll see!”. Caspian’s watery eyes focused on the panting Velvet, her grinning eyes looking down on him with utter contempt, proud to receive the adoration of the others in showing him a taste of what was to become a routine and satisfying exercise in the weeks to come. Every ounce of auburn inspired spite was vented in Maxine”s three strokes, Caspian reduced to a, sobbing, whimpering cur, by the time the whip had been utilised with utmost pleasure by all five women, and passed back to the eager hand of Velvet.

Despite Caspian’s perceived and genuine agony, the women had been exquisitely cruel with the whip, without unleashing it’s full and devastating power which would have torn his flesh from the bone; each woman having become expert in their prowess with the Mistress; her full and damaging impact only having been utilised on more deserving males on rare occasions. Velvet was sorely tempted by the delicious memory of one such occasion, the thought bringing a sadistically charged buzz to her moist cunt as she drew the whip back, her eyes full of contempt as she watched Caspian hump vigorously at the pole in an urgency to spend; she knew she had him now.

Caspian drew cynical sneers from the women as he arched his back, now inviting acceptance of the whip. As his balls tingled their announcement of his inevitable shame, he now longed to feel the kiss of the whip which would herald his delivery in total submission, the sting becoming a perverse pleasure, his focus now drawing submissive pleasure from the smiles of the women at his suffering, willing him to appease their cruel dominance with his humiliation. That visual pleasure increased, and magnified his masochistic impetus as he groaned and changed his expression as Velvet curled the lash about his buttocks, their gasps of joy increased as they watched him shudder in approaching ecstasy as the lash dropped and was whisked quickly back. Maxine’s expression of pure sadistic thrill, brought the surge of semen up to the point of no return.

“You have him Velvet! He’s going to show his true colours!” Velvet cracked the whip once more, and posed in haughty triumph as Caspian let out a delirious moan after its venomous kiss, which his enforced masochism now wholly welcomed. His cock bolted high between the pole and his belly as the hot semen burst from it, the divine feeling of helplessness in bondage, magnifying the pleasure of his relief. The final sting of the whip by the grace of a magnificently dominant woman, and the sheer pleasure shown by the equally authoritative women at his pain, had him bite lustily at the silencing gag as the pure ecstasy of a deeply submissive orgasm blossomed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.