The Preparation of Helena Voutrakis - Cover

The Preparation of Helena Voutrakis

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 11: A Breakthrough

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Breakthrough - In the second Victorian era our hero is faced with a new challenge in preparing a woman for her forthcoming marriage.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Some of the greatest scientific discoveries have been made as a matter of chance. Fleming and penicillin, for example, or Calthorpe finding the fabulously appointed tomb of Nefertiti. My own breakthrough in the re-shaping of Helena Voutrakis came about by chance as well.

After my call on Aristides Poloi, it had occurred to me that an excess of sexual stimulation might possibly produce a helpful response. As a result I had arranged a series of sessions for Helena on the Orrery.

The Orrery is a device of my own invention, designed to provide a means of sexual stimulation at the same time as physical disorientation. It comprises a chair mounted, like the parts of an astronomical orrery, on rails and gimbals so that it and its occupant can be rotated through all three planes. The occupant is restrained by leather bands about the arms and legs, forehead and the waist unable to move except as the mechanism determines. There are clockwork devices fixed to allow penetration of the occupant's vaginal and anal cavities, connectors that deliver electrical shocks to the nipples, and representations of the male member upon which the occupant is encouraged to practice and so refine their masturbatory and fellatory skills. All those that have ridden it find that the device enables a rapid improvement in their abilities.

For Helena her first "ride" on the device was intended simply to familiarise her with the mechanism and its quirks. During the first session I had arranged to have her vagina penetrated as the Orrery's cage span and twisted. In common with others that have ridden the device she soon became oblivious to her surroundings, focusing only on the throbbing, pulsing stimulation from the artificial prick that penetrated her. After some fifteen minutes or thereabouts I brought the machine to a halt and exchanged the penetrator for one of greater length and girth, increasing at the same time the settings for the depth of penetration and the frequency with which the penetrator would be pushed or twisted within her. Her state of arousal increased steadily as the session continued as did the volume and coarseness of her exclamations of delight.

As the thicker penetrator began its work I took the opportunity to add a rubber bar to the mechanism. This bar was positioned in such a way as to span Helena's mouth from side to side, reducing somewhat the volume of Helena's exclamations and saving my maidservant, Lucy, from the need to overhear such unpleasing epithets.

The rotating of the Orrery brought Helena first one orgasm and then a second and a third. She showed no sign of becoming sated or even of weakening in her desire for the physical stimulation that the machine so methodically delivered. Indeed it seemed as though her appetite was only becoming heightened as a result of the sequence of thrusts, twists and vibrations.

I wish that I could pretend that my next step was the result of some inspired assessment of the character of my student or of the nature of human anatomy and the physical and neurological responses associated with sexual desire. Unfortunately, I cannot. The truth is that it was governed by purely practical considerations.

I felt that Helena was, as a result of her vigorous response to penetration, in danger of unseating herself from the Orrery, bucking and swaying in a violent manner. Accordingly I took it upon myself first to tighten the various straps that held her to the device's frame. On completing this I felt it still insufficient and then remembered that as well as carrying brackets for both mouth and vaginal penetrators the Orrery also allowed a penetrator for the anal passage to be locked in place. This, it seemed to me, would help to limit the extent to which Miss Voutrakis could move within the Orrery's frame. I had such a plug, about as long and thick as the average male penis, close to hand. It had a fixing at its base, allowing it to be attached to the Orrery's system of rods and gears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.