New Secrets
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the nine chapter book that shows Andy’s relationship with Sarah blossoming while Rhea still has problems with Nathan. Andy gets closer to Scarlet, Grace has a date or two and Abi has a revelation that changes everything. It is the sequel to New Pleasures

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

"Do you hear that?" I asked Mum as I put my bowl in the sink. Mum looked up and shook her head.

"No, what?"

"Silence," I said with a giggle. "Why can't Rhea go on an exchange ever other week?" Mum laughed and turned back to a paper in her hand. "You OK?"

Mum hummed and then smiled. "Oh yeah. It's the result of our Council inspection."

"Oh," I said with a concerned voice, and she gave a titter.

"It's fine. We passed. I was speaking to their inspector, and I think he wants us to get more involved with a few community projects."

"Community projects?" I muttered, and Mum looked over at me.

"Yeah, sexual health and the like. It's a sponsorship thing. Well a bribe really. They let me run this place and give me a license, and I give them a bag of money each year in licensing. But to keep the objectors quiet they want me to sponsor a project here or there. Oiling the wheels really."

"That's not good," I murmured. "I mean, isn't that corruption. Can't you go to the Police?"

"They are good 'round here. I know all sorts of councils that cause merry hell, you hear some of the stories when I speak to them at the conferences. Aylesbury Vale are quite good really, so if they want me to fund a sexual health project, that isn't too much of a problem. I can write it off my tax bill anyway."

I gave a smile. "So it is going to be in the club?" I asked, and Mum gave a wry grin in return.

"I doubt it," she muttered with a coy grin. "Might be, it's a volunteer thing. I'll see. We could certainly host it in the club if the charity running it wants it to be."

"Pity. I never learnt anything useful from the sex-ed classes." Mum looked up at me.

"Yeah, my dancers taught you everything you know." She watched me splutter in embarrassment and grin at my red checks before turning back to her paper. "I should be worried y'know."

I sat down with my drink and picked up the newspaper, glancing at the headline, before looking up at her. "Why? It's just normal to have the odd relationship when you are a teenager. And I've found someone I like now, and you say we make a good couple."

Mum smiled and looked back up at me with raised eyebrows. "I wouldn't put it like that," she said with a grin. "But you seem happy, and you are being mature and sensible about it. I just wish you had your Dad round here as well." I frowned at her, and she snorted. "Not like that! It's easier for me to bring up Rhea and Julie on my own, it's harder with you."

I stared at her. "Rhea is easier to bring up than me? Yeah, thanks Mum," I said a little aggressively and she cocked her head. "This is Rhea who was suspended last month for beating up the rugby team captain. And Julie is slowly excommunicating herself from the family."

"Extracting, maybe," Mum corrected me. "If you want to use long words at least use the right ones. And I didn't mean it like that. I think a male figure in your life would be good for you." She sighed and picked up her report. "But go on, get ready for school or you will be late."

"College," I told her. "If you are going to use words ... I'll go."

I was late as I pondered what Mum had said; did she genuinely believe Rhea was easier to raise than me? I tried to rationalise it, but it such a ridiculous statement: I worked, had friends, never seriously got into trouble and just did my own thing without causing any problems. Rhea was, well Rhea: a dramatic whirlwind that caused trouble wherever she went and Mum was always moaning that Rhea was turning her hair grey.

I was still in my own dreamland when I sat down at Miss Edwards class behind Zoe and Sarah. Sarah smiled when saw me and I reached over to give her a kiss that drew a silent rebuke from my old lover at the front of the class, but I just gazed over the school and college from my vantage point next to the first floor window.

Zoe, as expected, moaned at me when I asked in the study period that directly followed Maths if we had any homework and then admitted that I had been daydreaming. "I don't want to know what about," she said a little unkindly and I just looked at her and then Sarah.

"Not that," I muttered. "Something Mum said which I think was a little unfair," I replied and then sat down to look at the work that had been set.

Miss Edwards was certainly a lot lighter with her homework load than Mrs Buckingham whom she had replaced earlier in the term, and all three of us had completed the work by the time the bell went to signify our final lesson of the morning.

By the time I had day-dreamt through General Studies, Sarah dragged me off to town to get lunch with the promise of a "dinner date." I didn't need to be Einstein to work out whom we were lunching with, and Abi was waiting for us at a small café near the park.

"Pity the park café is closed for the winter," Sarah moaned as she sat down and rubbed her hands.

"Shall we order first," Abi suggested and we each asked for sandwiches with various fillings before the gleeful, scheming Sarah grinned and giggled. "We've had an idea," she started. "We think this will be so much fun."

"What?"

"A film club."

"A film club?" I asked at Sarah who giggled and looked at Abi.

"Well yes, look I've looked at our diaries," Sarah said. "Thursday you finish at two, as does Zoe and Ingrid. I finish at lunchtime. So thinking go 'round to Abi's and watch a classic film."

"A classic film?" I asked, rolling my eyes, but Abi just beamed as Sarah shifted.

"OK. A classic adult film. There are so many good films we ain't ever seen, so I was thinking, we all stick a pound or two in, we could get the video hired, and some popcorn or something."

"And you think Zoe will want to watch this? You must be off your trolley," I replied and Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well, she overheard me talking to Ingrid and sort of invited herself. Thought it was a great idea and even suggested The Sound of Music as a classic film."

I groaned, but Abi just smiled. "We were thinking of Showgirls for the first night," she said, and I just raised a smile.

"Come on, with me and Abi," Sarah teased and I just grinned. "Oh and loads of other pretty girls."

"I thought Showgirls was supposed to be a bit shit," I stated, and Sarah gave a tortured expression.

"Well I want to see it."

"It is pretty poor," Abi told her and then me. "But it is OK to amuse an afternoon away with. Was never going to win an Oscar."

I sighed with Sarah looking at with pleading eyes. "I'll make it worth your while," she promised, her eyes looking at me seductively.

"Oh OK then," I said, making it sound as though I had just been persuaded to do something I didn't want to do, when all I had agreed to was to spend the afternoon watching soft pornography which a bunch of horny and sexy women. Sarah beamed.

"Excellent, and lover boy," she cooed, running her hands down my chest. "No changing your mind."

That wasn't likely!


I always enjoyed Tuesdays, it was my busiest day with four lessons and then I got to clean the club. Going to work wouldn't be most people's idea of fun, but I normally arrived at around quarter past two and was just finishing as the first of the girls were arriving.

While I was spoken for, I still found the seductiveness of the dancers somewhat alluring and quite enjoyed the snatched conversation I got before going to watch Sarah and her football training.

I found some of the dancers a little brash or over-the-top with their lewd behaviour but had a pleasant conversation with Adriana and Belle. I recognised the brunette Adriana despite her being relatively new at the club, but I couldn't place her; I suspected she was a friend or acquaintance of Julie.

I liked the way Adriana, and Belle behaved around me as they treated me as an equal: I was sixteen, and certainly ruled by hormones, but they greeted me and spoke about everyday things around me – their car, the weather, their shoes hurting or the television soap they recorded. I was never patronised or spoken down to, and they rarely teased me, I felt like an adult.

I had to run to the football pitches as I was running almost half-an-hour late, and came to a skidding halt by the side of the wet pitches, surveying the girls running around to find the dirty blonde hair of Sarah.

As I walked down the line of spectators, I wasn't totally aware of where I was going and almost tripped over someone with an outstretched leg. I looked down to see a familiar face and groaned. I suppose it had to happen eventually as Donna and I couldn't avoid each other for ever and she glared in my direction as if I had done it on purpose. "Oi," she snarled and then as her eyes focused. "Oh, it's you."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked instinctively, and Donna groaned and looked at me with fierce eyes. I suspected she was there to watch Sarah, but my girlfriend hadn't mentioned it and I did wonder why she had travelled all the way from Stoke Mandeville.

"Because my sister is playing," she replied haughtily. "Not that it is any of your business." I looked over to the pitch and saw the frame of Lena struggle to bring the ball under control before lofting a pass towards no-one in particular.

I snorted, and Donna's eyes narrowed. "Just asked," I muttered and sighed. She was being moody and rude to me again, and I stood next to her because it was closest to where Sarah was deftly controlling the ball and hitting passes back across the field.

"Do you have to be so close to me?" Donna asked as she turned to look at me. "Can't you go somewhere else?"

I glanced over at her, before looking away back to Sarah miscontrolling a wayward pass and watching it roll away from her. "Fuck off, I'm not in the mood for your moodiness," I told her angrily and heard a huff from the side of me.

"So rude," she muttered, and I sighed loudly.

"Yeah, I am fucking rude, get used to it," I snapped, and a few parents looked at Donna and I. A big breasted, large African lady turned to face us and looked at her daughter.

"Donna, is he bothering you?" She asked in her ethnic drawl. I took a deep breath; I had done little wrong, and here was her mother asking if I was bothering Donna, when it was clear if she been listening that Donna was bothering me! I wanted nothing to do with the wretched girl.

"Errr," I called to get her attention feeling Rhea's influence surge through my veins. "No I'm not. Your daughter is bothering me actually. Now can both of you please shut the fuck up, leave me alone and watch the football."

The woman turned to look at me, her finger outstretched and in my face. "You not use that language to me, or Donna, you hear me?"

I pushed her finger away and stared at her angrily. "Leave me alone," I said slowly and Donna glared. "And I don't know what it has to do with you."

"He's so rude Mum, he is nasty and..."

Donna trailed off as I snarled at them both, swore at them and relocated five metres up the field, feeling the heat of the stares from Donna and her mother.

I was honest with Sarah as we walked back and told her what had happened; she wasn't impressed, but she knew how aggressive Donna could be and that she didn't like me, and I removed any annoyance of my behaviour with a kiss on the lips and the promise of pizza when we got home. "Still need to sort her out unless you don't want sex," she reminded me and I groaned.

"You mean, you were serious?"

"Of course."

Sarah, not normally in agreement with anything Rhea had ever said, had decided to apply the "girlfriend tax" to the pepperoni on my pizza with the promise that I could get a "tax return" that night.

Sarah was keen to try "doggy" with me, she had obtained a Kama Sutra book from somewhere and had circled the many positions she hadn't tried with me, which was most of them. It all seemed mostly variations of a theme, but Sarah looked at me coyly and grinned. "It'll be fun," she promised and who was I to argue, happily skipping the outstanding homework to drag Sarah up to my bedroom into a 69 position.

The soft lips of Sarah danced over my cock as I kissed and caressed her moist folds before she knelt forwards on the bed and guided my dick into her lubricated pussy. She groaned appreciatively as I rocked back and forth, crying out loudly and passionately with every thrust.

It was not a new position for me; Abi and I had done "doggy", but I told Sarah to put her head on the pillow as I thrusted into her and she gasped every time I rammed my manhood into her.

She certainly felt a lot tighter than she usually did, and my cock was getting a lot of friction as it slid into my teenage girlfriend, but she was gasping and grunting with every thrust.

She started cursing and whimpered. I felt myself nearing the point of no return and gripped her hips to ram her body back onto my cock. Her hair was a mess as we increased our pace and her whimpering became mewing and squealing.

"Andy," she cried, panting and I gulped.

"I'm gonna..." I started and squeezed my buttocks. I felt the stream of semen leave my cock and splatter against her insides. I mewed and grunted as wave after wave of cum was injected into her, and we slowed down.

After I unloaded into her, she lay on the bed panting with the odd groan. "You like that position then?" I asked with a smile and Sarah groaned.

"Yeah, we can do doggy again," she told me and got up to clean up.


Sarah and I had snatched fumblings in the morning, but after a couple of normal, uneventful days in which we went bowling and then had a kick around in the park, we had the grand opening of The Film Club. I had decided it would be unfair to let Zoe watch it, and we tried to sneak away, but unfortunately, our conservative friend had overheard us talking and followed Sarah and I out of the college gates.

She groaned when she found out that we were watching Showgirls and suggested a couple of more "suitable" films, but she was outvoted by Sarah, Abi and myself.

"It's not that bad," I told her. "It's very tame really." Zoe, despite her vocal mutterings of annoyance still stayed as she said she would be bored and made herself comfortable while Sarah was in front of me, resting her back on my chest and wrapping my arms around her.

I think secretly she may have had some curiosity as to the nature of the film and looked forward to watching it but remembered her reaction in the Summer; Zoe was confused and watching a semi-pornographic film would not help matters.

Abi teased us when the dancer stripped and ground herself into the lap of a male patron suggesting that Sarah does that to me, and Zoe was surprisingly quiet. I saw her look across a few times and watch as I kissed Sarah's neck or played with her nipples through her thin blouse and bra in the darkness.

Sarah ground her hips against my pelvis and laid back as much as she could, before stroking my thighs and then touching my crotch. We didn't want to be open about our fumblings, and Abi had turned off the light, but I could see shapes and movement from the glare of the screen reflecting in the room and suspected that neither Zoe nor Abi would want to see Sarah, and I get too amorous.

Showgirls wasn't particularly erotic or arousing, but it was an enjoyable film and as the film finished Abi stopped the video and turned on the light I saw Zoe's cheeks were certainly flushed.

"Do you two want a room?" Abi teased as she watched my hands dart over Sarah's body. "You've been fondling each other since the film started. You can have mine if you really need to do something."

We both stuttered and Zoe snorted. "You two are so immoral," she exclaimed. "Touching each other over a porno."

Abi smiled. "That wasn't a porno."

Sarah nodded. "Yeah, I am a bit disappointed with it, I thought you'd see more."

"See more?" Zoe exclaimed and grunted. "You saw all of them. All the umm, the wobbly bits."

We laughed at Zoe who just shook her head. "Yeah, it's the wobbly bits that are the most fun," I joked, moving Sarah's chest with my hands and Zoe crossed her arms. Abi stretched and yawned.

"Working tonight?"

"Yeah, they've ummm ... it's wet T-Shirt night and it's good fun!"

"Shall we go then?" I asked Sarah and looked at my watch. "It's nearly four thirty. If we hurry..."

Sarah giggled. "Yeah I know. Before your Mum gets home."

Zoe tutted. "She is so going to get pregnant," Zoe moaned to Abi, who looked at Sarah.

"You OK for protection?"

Sarah scowled at both of them and pulled my arms tighter around her. "We are fine. Or I am fine. OK?"

"If she gets pregnant, I expect you to stand by her," Zoe told me in a firm voice.

"I am not going to get pregnant," Sarah snapped. "People are always saying that. "We don't have that much sex, do we?"

"Not nearly enough," Abi teased as we left her house. Zoe scowled at us slightly as we kissed and then held hands, but we conversed with our friend about all manner of things. I could tell Zoe was uneasy at the obvious fondling Sarah was doing, but I had no objection to her wandering hands! Sarah had an unquenchable lust, and while sometimes it irritated me, I was also getting more sex than anyone else I knew and had no reason to want to give that up.

Zoe waved goodbye to us as we got to the top of my road and Sarah almost dragged me along it until we got to the lounge. "Where are you going?" Rhea moaned as Sarah pulled me past my sister en route to the bedroom.

Sarah pushed me towards the stairs and looked at my sister. "Ya know where we are going?" Rhea groaned and made a snide comment only for Sarah to rub her hands. "OK, Rhea. If it is unacceptable for Grace's kids to have a sex life, we won't. But then we shall also come clean to her 'bout Lancaster." Rhea swore, but Sarah giggled and dragged me into my bedroom.

"Happy?"

"Very," Sarah cried and frantically undid her buttons to her blouse. "We only got half 'n hour," she moaned and gulped. "God that film was hot and crap."

"Really?" I asked. "I didn't think it was too hot."

"What is this?" Sarah moaned. "A film review? Come on." Her tumbling brown locks surrounded her face and she pushed them back, her genuine smile creeping through. She tugged at my clothes with her long fingers and cocked her hair to one side.

"I can do it," I warmly chastised her and looked at her underwear-clad body. "You're hardly naked too."

"Yeah, but..." Sarah moaned and I grabbed her by the top of her arm, throwing her face-first onto the bed, and unclipping her red bra one-handed as she lay on the duvet. Sarah giggled as she threw her underwear onto the pile of clothes that were neatly folded on my chair.

I kicked my trousers and boxer shorts across the room, so they hit my wardrobe door and congregated three feet away from my shirt and socks. Sarah giggled and pulled me onto the bed, wrapping her tongue around mine and kissing me on the bed. I drew the curtains with my hand and then wrapped it back around her.

It felt incredible, Sarah's lips were soft and luscious, and I ground my hips up against the girl who was caressing my back, and she moved her head to one side. I nibbled at her earlobe and fidgeted, turning her in the bed so that my chest was against her back.

She ground her body against mine, and I reached around her flanks to cup her right breast while she moved her head up to allow me to slide my hand underneath her neck to fondle her other orb.

This position gave me access to her neck which I gleefully kissed and gently sucked, causing her to purr in satisfaction. She reached around and touched my erect member, and I sighed as she ran her fingernails along the shaft. Little sparks of enjoyment danced along my loins, and I gently nibbled at her earlobe.

She began to rock her hips, pushing against my erection and she wiggled herself, gasping and sighing as I pushed her body into mine and my cock nestled in the crack of her rear. I could feel her breathing becoming more ragged as my fingers danced over her nipples and she put her hand on my thigh. I moved my hand from her breast and began pawing at her chest, her mons and then slid a finger into her crevice.

Her sigh went to an expectant moan, and the smell of sex already hung in the air. Sarah parted her legs to allow me to better access to her genitals and I located her clitoral hood, pressing gently against it.

She gave nasal hums and started to pant, her body becoming flushed, and her runway damp with her excitement. I felt her body start to buck as I pressed down on it, making circles against her button which she clearly enjoyed.

She reached around for my cock and began pumping, turning so that she was lain on the bed, rather than me spooning her and my cock pointed at the ceiling. She smiled and began pumping it, her hand enveloping the shaft and her thumb rubbing the sensitive glans at the top.

It felt heavenly – Sarah did know how to look after horny young men – and I increased my rubbing of her little pearl. Our arms rubbed against one another, and she looked at me with a lustful glance. Her face was a mixture of concentration and excitement as I felt myself nearing the point of no return.

Sarah was pumping hard with strong, powerful strokes while her thumb was rubbing circles in my pre-cum over the glans. I wanted to fuck my girlfriend, and so I stopped her and pulled her left leg up. She moaned at me that it "hurt" but she was lain on the bed and I slid over the top of her.

My cock nestled against her ass crack and towards her pussy and she had to help in. I had wanted "doggy" but instead my cock found its way into her as she lay face-first on the bed. It felt tight and warm, her maidenhood gently sucking my cock as it slid between her thighs and into my girlfriend.

She gasped and groaned. "You OK?" I asked instinctively, and she bit her lip.

"Yeah," she panted. "It's ... well it's different."

It did feel different for me; it was different sensations and I was conscious of squashing her, but she wasn't looking uncomfortable. Instead, she kept her legs together as my knees were either side of my lover and pounded into her pussy.

She gasped and groaned, cried and moaned, but I was nearing my point of no return extraordinarily quickly; Sarah had played with me to get me excited beforehand, but the position was so tight and so luscious that there was no way I could have resisted coming quickly.

I unloaded into her, and relished the aftershocks as our bodies came down from the sexual highs. "I want you to promise me something," my naked lover asked as she cleaned herself up. "It's not much."

"Sure," I muttered and smiled at her, gently cupping her breasts in my hand and licking my lips.

"I want you to not have a wank until Christmas."

"You what?" I asked, blushing. "Christmas?"

Sarah sighed and looked pleadingly at me. "It's ... I like the sex and I like the intimacy. I don't want you playing with yourself and using up all the sexual goodness." I spluttered in laughter, and Sarah smiled. "I mean it. I think it will be cool if the only times we come is with each other." She smiled sweetly at me, and I grunted in acknowledgement. "Is that a yes?"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes," Sarah told me with a grin. "And I promise not to use Eric." I chortled at her as she blew a kiss at me.

Sarah was collected from our flat by her mother a few minutes later, just as Sarah was still getting dressed, and we were nearly caught. In practice, I am sure Angela knew what we were doing, and I kissed Sarah passionately before she got into the car in Exchange Close, saying hello to Ikenna as I trooped back up the fire escape.

The more I thought about, the more I was certain that she knew but said nothing. But then, I also knew she was a swinger and had not divulged this to Sarah!


I kept my end of the bargain and even though I was horny on Thursday evening and Friday morning did not relent; it was not usual for me to be so desperate to masturbate, but now that I was thinking about it, it was hard to put it from my mind.

I didn't have a class in the first period and was idly touching my cock as I lay in bed half-asleep but stopped myself before I did anything; this meant I was extremely aroused, horny and desperately wanted my girlfriend in the room.

All I could think about was Sarah and her infectious smile and almost jumped on her the moment I saw her approach the Common Room. Ingrid was a little annoyed that I had abandoned the conversation I was having with her so abruptly, but Rosie took my place, and I took Sarah outside and into a little foyer that was empty.

I put my arms around her, and she grinned as I tried to kiss her. "Horny?"

"Very," I admitted and she shook her unkempt hair back. "I'm thinking of you this morning."

"Great," Sarah replied and traced her finger down my face before blowing me a kiss.

"Sarah," I called out as she turned to leave. "Can't we ... you know?"

"No," she said seductively. "And if this is what you are like after a mere twelve or so hours..."

"I've been thinking about it," I snapped. "You've made me think about it by telling me not to do it."

"And... ? Maybe later."

"But we got ten minutes," I pleaded, and Sarah's grin turned to a scowl. She walked back to me and tapped me on the nose.

"No trying to coerce me," I was told. "Kev did that, and I don't like it."

"Sorry," I mumbled, crossing my legs slightly. My young lady cackled and disappeared into the main common room. She did her best to tease me during the ten minutes we had before class, sliding her hand up and down my thigh and then openly felt up my crotch. Zoe scowled when she saw.

"Can't you..." She started and shook her head. "I don't know why I ask."

"Actually," I told her with a smile. "Sarah was in my bedroom last night, and naked, and she kept her legs together," I told her, and Zoe just rolled her eyes.

"Why do you tell me this?" Zoe asked, as the bell went. "Do you think I need a running commentary of your life?" I didn't get a chance to answer, as I had to go to Physics – without the teasing Sarah.

I saw her again in my next lesson, and just as Maths was going to start, she sat down next to me, pressed her seat into mine and put something in my hand. "I don't need it," she whispered, and I unfurled her underwear underneath the desk. She winked at me, and I had trouble concentrating on Miss Edwards as Sarah's hands moved everywhere out of sight of my ex-lover.

Zoe never once moaned at us, we were being discreet although Sarah knew exactly what she was doing. I wondered if I truly knew what I had taken on with her, and suspected I could disappear off to the toilet and knock out a crafty one without her knowing.

Sarah doodled over a scrap piece of paper and drew naked men and women copulating while making subtly making rude gestures and by lunchtime was eating an ice lolly with large long licks that was clearly designed to arouse – the raspberry pink lolly going in and out of her lips seductively. "What?" Sarah asked as I groaned.

"So this is the idea?" I asked. "You get me to refrain from self-pleasure and then withhold sex and then tease."

Sarah whispered in my ear. "I haven't withheld sex," I replied. "You just haven't asked properly."

"Well how do I ask?"

Sarah giggled. "You know how to ask," she replied with a giggle and looked at me.

"OK. Sarah, can we have a quickie?"

Sarah hummed and shook her head. "No." I threw up my hands in despair, and she grinned. "Ask properly. Make it so that I cannot say 'no.'"

"OK Sarah please can I go down on you and finish with doggy?" I asked and heard a grunt from behind me. Zoe and Ingrid stood behind me, and they had their arms folded as Sarah burst into laughter.

"What do you think girls?"

"Not in school," Zoe snapped. "And no, can't you..."

"If he promises you a good time," Ingrid interrupted, and Sarah blew me a kiss.

"OK, come on then," she told me and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door to the common room and looking behind her shoulder at me. "Well if you want to shoot your little..." She trailed off into giggles as Zoe and Ingrid watched us, but I didn't care. Sarah had teased me and had put me on edge all morning, and I needed to get intimate with her.

I did not understand how she did it; it was only fourteen or so hours, but her playfulness had increased the desire in my trousers to unbearable levels. I almost marched her back to our empty flat, and Sarah went past my bedroom door, causing me to groan. "I need a wee," she told me. "Unless you want me to pee all over you."

"Go on then, but be quick," I demanded of her and watched as she wiggled her hips towards the bathroom. Sarah returned a few moments later, naked, and put her clothes on my chair. I didn't wait for to get settled and kissed her, my hands caressing all over her body as I kissed her neck.

"Andy," she called out but I was kissing her bust, sliding down her body and pushing her up against my cold wall. "Andy, aren't you forgetting something?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.