New Secrets - Cover

New Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the nine chapter book that shows Andy’s relationship with Sarah blossoming while Rhea still has problems with Nathan. Andy gets closer to Scarlet, Grace has a date or two and Abi has a revelation that changes everything. It is the sequel to New Pleasures

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

Sarah was ordered back to her house that Sunday night and her father picked her up from the flat; I think her parents thought that either she would be sick of me, or she would want to spend time with her family. I missed her, and as strange as that sounds, I had got used to waking up with her warm body pressed against my skin.

I also missed the morning kiss and cuddle, the sex, the smiling and the glorious playfulness. I was without Sarah for twelve hours, and it pained me.

Rhea, of course, was thoroughly sick of Simon – at least that is what she claimed – although neither Mum nor I believed her. Mum had to drag her out of bed and demand that she come down for breakfast as Rhea had slept through three alarms.

Mum scowled at Rhea as she came downstairs, holding a knife and a sword in her hands. "Rhea, would you like to explain why I found this in your bag?"

"No," Rhea admitted honestly and my naked sister crossed her arms. "Would you like to explain why you've been a nosey bugger?" my sister said without a trace of regret in her voice. "It's mine."

"They are weapons."

"I know," Rhea cried. "The knife is for protection and the..."

"Protection? Oh my God," Mum slumped into the chair and Rhea snatched it from the table. "Put that down," she screeched and Rhea shook her head.

"The next time that slimy little runt tries to..."

"Rhea, put that down! You are not taking that to school, and I am going to give your father such a rollicking. He never listens to what I have to say. I told him to take it from you."

"Oh, I think he mentioned that while we were away. The whole not listening thing. Said it was his biggest regret." Mum flinched at these words, but Rhea just snarled. "But this is mine so get your paws off."

"Rhea," Mum shouted. "I am telling you as your mother."

"I am not five," my little sister shouted. "Now leave me alone." Mum got up from the chair and held onto the sword. Rhea tried to push past her to grab her claymore, but Mum pushed her back. "Give it back!" Rhea cried. There was a pause as Mum shook her head. "Fuckin' give 'em back. I ain't messin' with you now. Give it back or..."

Rhea was stopped mid-flow by a furious mother slapping her errant daughter. "Don't you dare threaten me," she warned abruptly and Rhea stood stunned for a moment. "I am your mother, not a school friend, and I will be treated with respect."

Rhea snarled. "You fuckin' go through my things, and you want to be treated with respect. I don't believe you. Here's an idea, you stop being the hypocritical cow..."

I wisely decided that it would be a most excellent time to depart the room and as I was dressed, left the flat to go to college. I arrived in the Common Room twenty minutes before I needed to be present. Sarah was sat on a table with Zoe and called over to me as I entered.

"What's this I hear about a nightclub?" Zoe asked, and I looked at my girlfriend who pursed her lips and looked up at me apologetically.

"Ahhh well..."

"You two..." Zoe moaned. "Just you two are so..."

"Ahh but you love us," I told her putting my bag down. "Twas the holidays."

"Does Grace know?" I let Sarah answer that one and traded some of my unspent spending money for three cookies and three fizzy drinks. Zoe groaned when I passed her a biscuit and a can of cola, complaining about calories, but we ignored her objection, and I sat down.

"Nice trip though?" I asked Sarah, and she nodded as Zoe bit into the chocolate biscuit.

"Awesome. We must go hiking again some time in the rain." I laughed at her, but Zoe smiled.

"Yeah, it's umm ... really majestic to see storm clouds gathering and lightning and ... ahh ... it shows you the power of God."

"Or weather systems," Sarah added and Zoe returned to her biscuit with a sniff; her religion was important to her, and she didn't like it when anyone was so dismissive of her beliefs.

I can't deny it was weird being back at college, but I soon settled into some sort of rhythm again. Sarah told me that she missed sleeping with me, so I suggested coming over to her house and staying the night after our lessons which she gleefully accepted.

I left Mum a message and grabbed a few clothes as we stopped at the flat en route to the station, and in the mid-afternoon took the train to Wendover. Sarah's mother, who usually worked at home on Mondays, had been called in to work and Sarah was quite liking the idea of having the house to herself.

I hadn't put any of this detail in my scribbled note to Mum, just telling that I had a "hardcore Maths project" to work on, when the only "hardcore" thing I was working on was certainly not Mathematical.

Sarah passed me a few pieces of paper as I came into the room and I sat on the bed. "What d'ya think?" Sarah's latest erotic story – involving some pirates who had "captured" a naïve young girl and then subjected her to all manner of terrifying, yet strangely enjoyable acts of debauchery – was not going to win a book prize, but it had the desired effect and I was sufficiently turned on for her games.

She could have achieved the same result by stripping, kissing me or even a degree of lurid chatter, but Sarah never did anything easily and just sat down next to me, stroking my thigh as I read her latest masterpiece.

Sarah blew me a kiss as she stripped out of her College clothes and took out her smooth sex toy from the drawer. "Are you OK?" Sarah asked as I watched her and then shrugged. "Well we can't have fun with your clothes on." I felt suitably chastised and undid my belt, allowing my trousers to fall to the ground before throwing my shirt into the corner of the room.

Sarah cooed and passed me her favourite sex toy. "Hang on!" I moaned. "Don't we ... you know." My naked girlfriend scowled at my attempts to get more kisses.

"You know how to kill a moment," she moaned.

"What moment?" I mumbled as we hugged briefly and she nodded towards Eric, her pet name for her vibrator.

"Come on now," she moaned and threw herself onto the bed. Sarah was truly becoming extremely insatiable, and I knew my brown-haired beauty wanted sex when she "enticed" me back to her house, but I had no idea how demanding she would be. She was almost treating me like a sex machine!

I lay across the bed, and the orgasmatron put his lips on Sarah's soft folds; she tasted as heavenly sweet and musky as ever and I wrapped my tongue around her clitoris. She cried out and I slid my mouth organ up and down her slick runway, listening for her sounds of intense arousal before gently positioning her red sex toy at the entrance of her slippery cunt. She gave an audible groan as I slid it in and began to impale her, sliding it in and out forcefully with a twisting motion.

She threw her head back and jerked her body in tune with the rhythm of the sex toy hammering into her hole. My flushed girlfriend grabbed the duvet and curled her toes, moving her legs as my tongue darted over her button and my hands pushed the plastic phallus in and out of her.

I turned the vibrator on low and then continued my actions; Sarah was crying out with every thrust and panting like a dog, her face screwed up. I moved the switch on the sex toy round to the maximum vibration and increased the speed of my thrusts, pushing it in as deep as I dared and rotating it as it came out.

The air was thick with the smell of Sarah's arousal and the sex toy often rubbed against my chin as I withdrew it, I angled it a bit further down, and Sarah's body – already moving – started writhing in sheer ecstasy. Her hands came to rest on my head as she ground into my face, pushing my lips further onto her lips.

She cried out lustfully and aggressively, calling my name to an empty room and then howled as her body tipped her into a powerful climax that caused her entire body to shudder and climax. I didn't stop thrusting the sex toy into her, and as her legs quivered, she cried out again and again, each orgasm stronger than the last one. Her muscles tightened as each wave of pleasure hit her, but there was almost no time between them and she allowed my lips to continue kissing and licking her clitoris.

The last time, she screamed loudly, panting desperately between each lustful scream as she swore into the room and then burst into weeping cries.

She used her hand to flick me away, and I threw her red sex toy on the floor before going up the bed, and inserting my cock into her moistened, and stretched hole. I barely made contact with her, and she had thrown her head back and had grabbed hold of my buttocks squeezing them and pushing them towards her. This pushed my cock deeper into her, and she cried out as I made gentle rocking moves.

Sarah sounded extremely satisfied with each thrust, causing a loud "ooo" or an "aggghhh" to come from her vocal chords as she exhaled. She moved her legs on top of my back and squeezed her vaginal muscles as I rammed my erect manhood into my teenage girlfriend; it felt phenomenal.

"Oh Sarah," I muttered into her ear; I was nearing my climax and the point of no return, and slowed down my thrusting somewhat, so I didn't come too soon. Sarah was squealing and kissing me and I wanted her to reach another orgasm, but I was feeling too aroused to last too much longer.

I bit my lip and could take the tension no more; I started jack hammering into her, pushing in deeply. Sarah's eyes flew open and she gasped open-mouthed at me, panting dramatically. "Andy," she squealed. "Oh fuck fuck. Oh..."

I gulped and squeezed my buttocks; I needed to come, but I desperately held on, pushing deeper and deeper, my pelvis rubbing against her clit and her body shaking.

I groaned and screwed up my face, pushing my cock in one last time and allowing my body to come into her. I rocked back slowly as I held my breath and then grunted, before panting into her neck.

We kissed, and she rubbed my back. "You're wonderful," she muttered and I smiled at her.

"You're wonderful too."

Our cleaning up was was interrupted by a loud knocking sound and shouting from the front of the house and Sarah ran onto the landing naked and around the stairs to stare out of the window that looked over her front garden.

"It's Kev," she said and turned to me by the stairs.

"Sarah, please talk to me," he yelled, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll get rid of him," I muttered, looking at Sarah's body language; she seemed a little worried and perplexed, and I knew how controlling her ex-boyfriend was.

"No," Sarah shouted and gripped the side of the bannister. "I'll talk to him," she said in a low voice and wiped her eyes.

"You OK?" I asked, my heart sinking. Was Kev going to signal problems between Sarah and me? Sarah shook her head and sucked in her lips.

"It's just, I've not seen him since we split up," she replied. "It's just it still hurts." She grabbed a dressing gown, and I put my boxer shorts on, my cock erect again and showing clearly in the underwear I was wearing.

I took a deep breath and followed her down the stairs, this was not something I wanted me or Sarah to be part of. She unlocked the front door and held her hand out that I took and we stepped onto the small porch.

"Sarah," Kevin called, his piggy eyes in his glasses staring at my girlfriend from the gravel driveway. "I'm so sorry." He clapped eyes on me, my erection and then Sarah. "Oh no," he called. "You haven't."

"Haven't what?" Sarah asked, and Kevin stared at me.

"You've stolen her. You don't –"

"I've not stolen her," I snapped instantly. "You threw her away."

"And you've had sex with her. You bastard ... you've tainted her..."

"I'm not an object," Sarah screeched at us, and I squeezed her hand.

"You've spoilt her." I made a step towards him, and he backed off for a moment. "But Sarah, talk to me. Alone?"

I puffed out my chest and went to speak when Sarah gripped my hand and shook her head. "No. For months, I wanted to split up but never had the courage, Kev. It's over."

"You don't mean... ?"

"I do. I don't love you anymore. You were a bastard over the Summer, and I ... I don't want to see you again."

Kevin gulped, and I stared at him. "OK, you heard the lady. Now piss off," I barked at him with a poorly disguised smirk, but Kevin apologised to Sarah again and pleaded for a second chance.

Sarah stopped me from walking over to him, and wiped her eyes. "You know if you had asked me about having an open relationship I probably would have said yes," she admitted, looking straight at his expectant face. "But I need to be with someone I can trust. And that person is Andy."

He gulped, and Sarah shrugged. "Then please give me another..." I stepped forward to stop him and squeezed Sarah's hand. Sarah shrugged, and he looked at me and snarled. "You're a nasty piece of shit, stealing another guy's bird. I'm gonna..."

"Oh shut up," I shouted angrily and stepped onto the drive, the gravel crunching underneath my bare feet. "You had Sarah, you cheated on her and pushed her into my arms. I didn't steal nuttin'. Now fuck off before I give you a hidin'."

Kevin looked at Sarah gently shaking her head and snarled at me before turning on his heels. He reached the end of Sarah's drive and turned to shout across the gravel. "I know where you live," he shouted at me. "I'm gonna..."

"Fuck off!" I yelled and made a move to chase him, but Kevin used his short legs to carry his piggy body as fast as he could run and the much-loathed boy scampered away from us.

I turned back to Sarah whose eyes were streaming and held out my hands, pushing her face into my shoulder rubbing her back. "I didn't know he would..."

"S'ok," I told her and pushed her back inside the house. "Come on, I'll give you a massage."

I put Sarah on her bed on top of three towels and got some hand moisturiser from the bathroom (it was either that or olive oil from the kitchen!)

Sarah didn't notice, and I just made lazy circles in her skin with the white liquid as we talked about her ex-boyfriend. She was keen to tell me that her he meant nothing to her know and I should trust her, and I did, but I just knew that a part of her still liked him – no matter what denials she offered.

It was only natural. I never stopped pining for Paula seconds or days after we split up and I didn't think that love, feelings or any sort of emotion could be turned off as if it were a tap the moment the person decided they didn't want to experience them any more. All I would have to do, is work at our relationship relentlessly, to show Sarah that a partnership with Andy Williams was far better than anything Kevin could offer.

Sarah purred as I glided my hands over her naked body and as tea-time approached I told her to have a shower while I got dressed. Sarah and I cooked tea for ourselves and Sarah's parents, and her father arrived a few moments before Angela did at around 6pm.

They both looked tired, and we served steak and chips with baked beans, grilled tomatoes and lettuce leaves (Sarah's idea). Sarah's parents were keen to talk to us, and we told them about the Maths homework that we didn't have, but they seemed OK with us being together – even when Sarah told her mother that I was staying the night.

I received an annoyed phone call from my mother after tea, and I took it in the garden. She was vexed that I hadn't asked permission before going off to sleep at Sarah's house, but I did point out that she wasn't home and that I had a lot of homework to do. I could tell she didn't believe me, but after spending a night apart, Sarah and I both wanted to spend time with each other.

Sarah's mother was not so keen to let her daughter and I run off to Sarah's bedroom and close the door at 8pm, and I knew that any shenanigans I got up to would get relayed, so we did all our outstanding work on the dining table while I made pots of tea for everyone as I took breaks more often than Sarah.

It was certainly noticeable that I could do the Mathematics work far easier than Sarah could – something that she was not keen on – but it took us until ten in the evening when Sarah and I were sent to bed in separate rooms.

We kissed on the landing as Angela covertly listened in. "See you in the morning sexy," I whispered into her ear. "And good night."

Sarah smiled. "I'll see you first thing in the morning," she promised back and I had no doubt she would!


"I don't believe that fucking woman," Rhea shouted as she threw her bag on the floor. "Can you fucking believe what that twisted, incompetent, moron has fucking done now?"

Sarah cocked her head and looked up at my angry sister and slightly worried Simon behind her. "What's up?"

"Fucking, stupid, fucking, fucking, ahhhh," spat my incandescent sibling. "Headmistress only goes and moves us to the spanner set in Maths."

"Spanner set?" I asked, and Rhea rubbed her face.

"Yeah, full of fuckin' spanners. 'Cause she's made a promise to keep Tiny Cock and me separate to fuck knows everyone and it means one of us has to change class in Maths. And the only other class that's on that fits into our timetable is the spanner class. And guess who gets moved? Me and Simon."

"Well that's not fair," I muttered, and Rhea nodded.

"Yeah, but because I'm the one that was suspended, I'm the problem. And Twat Features is the victim," Rhea yelled, moving her hands furiously. "So I get moved. And get this, I go to see the incompetent piece of fucking cunting twattery and where is she? She's only hiding from me."

"Hiding from you?"

"Yeah, can you believe that?" Rhea looked at me expecting an answer, and I hummed in agreement. "Apparently she's gone to a funeral. Convenient, if you ask me. It's not on."

Sarah looked at me as I suppressed a titter at my deadly serious sister. "Maybe you should ask for Mum to see her."

"Do I bollocks, not after what she did to my weaponry. I can fight this one on my own. I want to knock several shades of shit out of the nasty fucking cunt."

"Rhea," Simon called and looked at his girlfriend with pleading eyes. "Please don't use that word."

"Cunt? I'll fucking give you cunt," Rhea screamed. "She is a fucking cunt. And I am going to knock that fucking cunt into next week," Rhea yelled and took a glass, filling it full of Mum's vodka before sitting at the dining table. "Bang out of fucking order. She's never liked me, but I'll get her. Just you watch. I'll get the witch. If she thinks I am going with all the spanners who can't count to twenty she's in for a fucking shock."

"Rhea," I called to get her attention, but she stared into the tumbler.

"It's 'cause that fucking tosspot's dad is on the Governor's. Well it ain't right, and I'm being treated as a fucking piece of shit on her fucking shoe just 'cause she's getting dirty knees in front of the twat's cock." She looked at Simon and hummed. "I would say slashing her tyres for starters, but he reckons we should tell Mum, but Mum'll be no good here. We need to play dirty. She's playing dirty, so I'm going to play dirty."

"Rhea--" I repeated in a more ominous tone. "Don't do anything stupid."

"Like get caught, I won't," Rhea replied instantly with a smile creeping over her face. "No, that's it." She waved her glass towards Simon and then glanced at me. "What we need is two metres of duct tape, a knife, some newspapers, a small bomb, and..."

"Rhea," I shouted, and she cackled, grinning wickedly.

"Ahh, no, I've got it. I'm going to complain to the Governor's. And what's more, I shall be going to my old Maths class until my appeal against that cuntery is heard."

"You know, that last sentence Rhea, with the exception of the language, was almost mature."

Rhea hummed and looked at me with a smirk. "And if it doesn't work, I'll firebomb her office," she said as she got up and downed the vodka. "And you, not a word to Mum."

I had a suspicion Mum was going to find out sooner rather than later no matter what Rhea did.

"Oh, and one more thing," Rhea said as she re-entered the room and looked at Sarah. "I know what you were telling Simon in Lancaster." A smile crept across her face as she looked at my girlfriend. "More of that, and I might start to like you."

She grabbed hold of Simon and pushed him towards the stairs, and I looked at Sarah who shrugged. "I was telling Simon how to go down on your sister," she admitted and then raised her eyebrows at my expression. "I think she will like it if he can do it properly and it might stop some of the venom."

"But that's my little sister," I moaned. "No matter how awkward she can be."

Sarah giggled. "It's a great thing to give someone an orgasm," she muttered and then scowled. "Oh, you don't think Rhea's still a virgin do you?" She asked with a gleeful and patronising voice.

"No," I muttered. "I just don't want to think about it."

"Poor, deluded, little Andy," my girlfriend taunted. Sarah and I left to go to the football where she was certainly "on fire." Every shot she made, she connected with excellently, and her passing was pin-point. I watched, almost in awe as she collected the ball in the rain, danced past six defenders and then slid the ball perfectly across the six-yard box for another player to tap into the empty net.

"It's the sex," she whispered as we walked back to the flat. "And the love and the cuddles and ... just being with you." I laughed as she explained her new-found awesomeness on the pitch. "I just feel ... on top of the world."

I giggled at her, and she just smiled back as we made our way back home. I put our dinner in the oven, and we did our homework separately; I had Economics to do and Sarah had Biology.

We put our dirty plates in the kitchen sink and went upstairs at half-past nine. Sarah was bored and we had exhausted the entertainment the PlayStation could offer us, but Rhea returning with Simon and chasising me for spending time with "that prick tease," hastened our departure so we could absent ourselves from her caustic barbs.

I watched as Sarah got undressed and she put her hands on her hips. "Do you mind?"

"Mind what?"

"Privacy?" She moaned. "It's not nice to be watched." I waited for her to be stripped to her underwear and came up behind her, snapping her bra clip and kissing her on the neck. Sarah wriggled – more out of playfulness – but I was able to caress her titties and then slide my free hand into her panties.

"And what have we here?" I asked with a whisper. "You know my room is an underwear-free zone."

Sarah giggled and licked her lips. "Does that mean I shall get punished?"

"I'm afraid so," I told her pushed her forward with my body as my hands fell free. She landed squarely on the bed with a titter, and I yanked her knickers down to expose her bare ass, playfully slapping it a couple of times before she turned in the bed.

"I won't do it again," she told me with a smile on her face, and her brown hair framing her cheeky expression. "I love you too much."

"Well make sure you don't Miss Bailey," I warned and she looked at me.

"But you are still wearing clothes," she countered, and the naked beauty got out of my bed and tugged at my clothes. "Come on," she warned. "You can't get a girl naked and hold out on her."

Sarah was always at her most coltish when she uninhibited, and she was never more free when she was aroused and naked. I joined her naked on the bed and let my hands wander. We naturally adopted the "spoons" position and put my hands around her to play with her nipples.

She pushed back against my erect penis and wiggled her hips seductively as my hands squeezed and rolled her points between my fingers. I felt her hands move and slide in between us, gently pulling at my cock.

I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled on her earlobes; she squealed and groaned as I pulled her body back into me and my hands rolled over her smooth body, caressing and gliding over her glabrous, silky skin.

Her breathing became heavier and more laboured as my hands pulled against her belly and I squeezed her nipple. She sighed, and I moved my hand down to find Sarah gently rubbing her own clitoris. "That's my job," I whispered.

"Then do it." Sarah replied breathlessly, and my fingers replaced hers on the teenager's pearl. I slid my fingers up and down her slippery crack and circled her sensitive button. She writhed and wriggled in front of me, and started pulling harder and harder on my cock. It wasn't painful, but she had done much better when she was in an easier position to reach my manhood.

Instead, Sarah was reaching around herself to get to me, and I increased my pressure on her engorged clit. She groaned loudly and wriggled, squealing and squeaking as I applied constant pressure to her button.

She bucked her hips, and I whispered into her ear. "You OK?"

Sarah hummed with a high pitch nasal grunt and gasped before her body tensed and she gave a long groan. I waited for a few moments and then slid down the bed and buried my finger into her moist hole, rotating it as I slid in and out.

Sarah threw her head back, twisted her body, so she was lay on her back and closed her eyes, blaspheming loudly and began to buck her hips in the same rhythm as my thrusting. I replaced my middle finger with my index and middle finger and allowed my little finger to probe her anus while my thumb was catching her clit.

The effect was dramatic; Sarah screamed and thrashed, her hands no longer stroking my manhood as she pushed herself into the bed. Her pelvis almost bounced up and down on my mattress as my fingers touched all her buttons and she squeezed the edges of the bed. "Love you," I called out and she groaned.

"Fucking love you too," Sarah cried out and squealed. "Oh God!"

Sarah gave a few more low groans and then gasped, squealing loudly as she approached her climax; it was a powerful orgasm as her muscles squeezed and tensed against my fingers intruding her personal space.

Her cries reverberated around our room as my lover's body tipped her into two tingling orgasms. She pushed my hand away and scooted down the bed to kiss me, but I threw back against the bed, so her feet were at the pillows and climbed on top of her.

There was no resistance as I entered her in the "missionary" position; Sarah was ready and looked at me with lustful eyes, mewing as my cock was buried into her well-lubricated hole.

"Oh Andy," Sarah whispered and kissed me as I slowly increased my pace.

"Yeah Andy," a voice above me called and Rhea stood there in her dressing gown. "Now what have I told you about faking your orgasms Sarah? I don't want to hear it."

"Rhea, get the fuck out," I yelled as I pounded into my girlfriend.

Rhea pulled up my chair and sat down. "We need to have words," she cried. "Cause you two are too loud and..."

"Rhea, fuck off," I yelled and slowed down. Sarah was giggling and pushed her head back to look upside down.

"No ... now..."

"Rhea," Sarah cried. "Please. Ten minutes, and then we can talk."

"If I hear you again, I am coming in with the camcorder," she threatened and slammed the door on the way out.

"I'll kill her," I moaned, and Sarah stroked my back.

"Don't worry 'bout her," Sarah teased and squeezed my cock with her muscles. "Have me!" How could I refuse?

We started again; the interruption had sent my arousal plummeting, but I don't think Sarah objected too much as I pounded for minutes into her. I felt a bit guilty as I am sure she was close to another orgasm when I came, but Sarah did incredible things to me as we had sex and I just grunted and groaned before pumping my seed into the little minx.

True to our word we did have words with Rhea; mine were mostly of the four-letter variety and I resolved to putting a lock on my door. Rhea should not be interrupting me in the middle of sex; that was most definitely inappropriate!


Abi sent me a "text message" the following day; I carried my phone around all the time, but I found typing out messages on the one-line display to be slow and time consuming, so I didn't send many messages and therefore received few messages in return. I had to press each numeric key that corresponded with at least three letters and some symbols to type out the message and by the time I had said what I wanted to say I probably could have rung the recipient.

Sarah was much better at typing on my phone, and most of my message allowance was used by her and Zoe talking; Sarah longed for a mobile phone and I did suggest she get one but her financial situation was not as buoyant as mine and she had been exceedingly lacklustre about changing that with the addition of a job.

I suppose it was only to be expected that I was to be better off than most of my peers – I had a generous allowance from Dad and was earning a lot of money, and I wondered about getting her a phone for Christmas but knew I would probably be shouted at if I did: Sarah and Mum would suddenly decide that giving consumer electronics "meant something."

I flicked onto the messages menu on the phone and read it by scrolling across. "Meet me at 4 2day. Luv A xx." I glanced up at Sarah talking to Zoe and clicked reply. "Wrkg. Club? A" Abi replied that this was fine, and she made me jump a few hours later by coming up behind me and pressing into my sides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.