Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The cock. A cock comes in three basic conditions: when it's being used in its daily condition, i.e. for urination; when its hard but on display; and finally, when its hard and being used for its intended purpose, i.e. sexually.

Even though they're fun to play with, we'll skip over the cock when it is in its relaxed state. Guys don't pay them that much attention when they're that way, and while girls do, it's more of a giggling and half lurid attention because it doesn't tell a girl what she really wants to know: what's it like when it is hard.

In the second condition a cock juts out like a long hard spike. The end is the most sensitive, and the most fun to play with, though the wise girl doesn't neglect the balls that are attached to the base. This is the condition most teenage girls find a cock, and their usual remedy is to stroke or suck it until it goes soft. This sometimes takes a while, and your mouth or arm can get very tired. Dealing with this condition is the first time a girl gets introduced to a guy's come, and learning to deal with that is a topic of conversation all through high school.

A cock being used in its intended function, intercourse, looks different than at any other time. First, you only see the last few inches next to the body. The rest is buried in some girl's body. Second, the cock is in constant motion as this is very pleasurable for both the boy and the girl. It also changes appearances, though this is seldom something you can observe first hand. Blood engorges the cock, and the closer you get to climax, the darker (and harder!) the cock gets. Many girls have commented on how incredibly hard the cock is just before the peak of pleasure.

As stated before, a girl has to get accustomed to male ejaculate, commonly known as come. At first it will be something on her hand as she jacks the boy off while on a date. This is fairly routine. Most girls get pretty good with this, and word of just what a boy does at the moment of climax get around a girl's locker room fairly quickly.

A lot of girls soon progress to licking or sucking a boy's cock. There is a definite technique to this, and girls will practice on a banana. Then comes the quandary: to take it in her mouth or not. Most girls are hesitant at this point as they are afraid of the boy losing control of his bladder and filling their mouths with urine. Experience soon tells them that this is the farthest thing from a boy's mind, but they still have that hesitation.

Girls who (finally) take it in their mouths have another question: spit it out, or swallow it. Boys would prefer that they swallow, but a lot of girls don't care for this. A handy tissue is the accepted remedy.

For those who don't take it in their mouths, the problem is what to do with what the boy has produced. Come stains clothes, and the mother of a teenage girl is very quick to spot the stain and detect the odor. It also gets on faces and hands, and always seems to get in a girl's hair. There are many solutions for this problem, but it is also a driver toward a girl taking it in her mouth; it is a handy way of dealing with the spurting male organ.

Girls have told of some of the surprises from guys climaxing, some of which are probably urban legend, but some of them being well attested. More than one guy left come stains on the inside roof of his car their dates.

The proper place for a cock is matched up with the girl's pubic area. Doing so has many hazards, and many advantages. The hazards are obvious and well-known; #1, babies. This is the way they're made. #2, STDs. This is the most common way they're transmitted. Fortunately there is a solution, the condom.

It is very educational to watch a condom on a cock. It clings to it tighter than Saran Wrap does to a bowl. There should always be a little bit of free space at the far end to the male ejaculate, and a girl can learn a lot by watching a guy fill one up. Putting one on is a skill every girl should master; think rolling on a stocking, and she won't be far wrong. A warning, though, a cock wearing a condom should be removed fairly soon after it is filled as the cock, after the male climax, relaxes, and the condom can either be left in the woman's body, or it can leak as there will be gaps between it and the now limp cock.

One of the other complaints about the condom, by men, is that they do not get the full range of pleasure while engaged in intercourse; the thin latex does not transmit that. Girls, on the other hand, complain that the condom is "too slick" as they like the slight roughness of a man's skin sliding across the sensitive nerves in the first third of their vagina. Other alternatives that seek to be a compromise include the cervical cap, but that is a discussion for another time.

In properly run recreational situations there will be no fear of disease as everyone will have been checked for them, and the pregnancy dangers will be eliminated through other birth control means. So that leaves the bare cock in the bare pussy.

There was more, a lot more. It had been a paper someone had passed around in the locker room at school. There'd been many a red face and embarrassed giggle as the information in it was shared. I had reason to think of it at a rare weekday party just before Christmas.

All of us girls (this was at the adult's party) were wearing big ribbons, and our names had been put in a bowl. The guy drew out a name, and we were his "present". It'd been a lot of fun, especially when we pulled a guy's shorts down and discovered they had little ribbons on their cocks. Of course we had to unwrap our presents, and things had followed from there.

I thought of it because Dale and I had gotten into it, doing a 69 while we licked each other's clits. After a bit, and we'd caught our breath, we were sort of collectively deciding whether to get going again, when I felt a cock nestling into the molds of my pussy. Trust me, I could tell it wasn't a pair of fingers or even Dale's tongue. A cock feels like, well, a cock. Moments later someone lay down behind her, lifted her leg, and pushed into her.

In the past few months I'd seen many cocks slid into many pussies, but never from so close. It's one thing to watch from a few feet away (I especially love the play of emotion on the woman's face), but it's another when it's from only an inch. I put my hand on her tummy, and I could feel her muscles tense and then relax as he got the head in, and then pushed it slowly deeper, though with many partial-withdrawals and new thrusts that went deeper. Soon he had the entire thing in her and his balls were nestled right up against her.

I was partially distracted by the feel of whoever was doing me. After watching, though, I just had to join in, and I began to tease the foreskin of Dale's clit. After the first jerk of her body, she began to do the same for me. Four people rode off into a nice set of climaxes.

I came at least twice, but then Dale sensed I was getting too sensitive and concentrated on the guy. I got the hint and began licking the guy's balls and the bits of his cock that were exposed. I sort of saw his climax (I was right on the brink), the harder thrusts, the deep one that he held, and then the little bit of white that appeared around the distended lips of her entrance.

He eventually pulled out—his cock was covered with his come—but before I could lick him clean I saw his stuff pouring out of Dale. I got my face wet with the combination of his and her juices. After a bit I came up for air.

"Nasty girl," some guy said, taking me in.

I grinned, scooped a little more from her leg, and ostentatiously cleaned my fingers. I don't' know who the two lucky stiffs were, but they'd had fun, we'd had fun, so who cared.

Before I could clean up I got sprayed with a shot of come.

Most of the women at these parties prefer that the guy come in their pussies. But sometimes you get so worked up doing something else, usually sucking, that the guy escapes control. This guy had been doing Mom between her boobs—they were sensitive enough that she was really getting off on it—and his first few spurts showered the room. I had it on my face and boobs, and probably in my hair. This is just one of those things that happen at a party, and you might as well get used to it.

There was a lot more. This apparently was one of those parties where people didn't do much cleaning up. Cocks smelled of come and women's juices. So did pussies. Come was everywhere, and a guy told me as he aimed at my face from several feet away (he hit me in the mouth) that if I got any on my cheeks I should open wider.

All of us women were covered in come. It was on our faces, our legs, our boobs, and in our hair. The shower was nearly as fun as the party, and most of the men had to sort of press their cocks to one side to get them in their pants. There were going to be plenty of happy wives by the time people dropped off to sleep that night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.