Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Thursday was difficult. First, my body was letting me know in no uncertain terms that it was ready to do it all over again. My skin was super-sensitive, my boobs felt very heavy, and I somehow knew that the only thing that would make them feel better would be a pair of hands holding them. I couldn't get my nipples to go down at all (visible nipples is a big fashion no-no). Fortunately it was cold enough (for northwestern Georgia) that I could stick a few layers of tissue over them and wear a sweater. Even so they were a constant irritant. They needed some attention.

There is a simple solution for being wet and ready down there, a sanitary pad. I didn't need one, it wasn't that time of month, but I didn't want to walk around school sending out all of the indicators that I needed something hard and male down there.

I managed to get through the day without any physical problems. We weren't like some school I read about online where, if you were horny, there were designated students to take care of you. I could have used one, though.

Lori was in my school, and she fastened on to me like super glue to anything inconvenient. We had to have a talk, that was clear. Liz, Jodie and Stephanie all understood, and kept their distance. I directed Lori to the sidewalk that encircled the school, and we got right down to it.

"I want you to know," I told her, "that what happened last night is very personal to me, but I'm primarily interested in boys."

She nodded. "Yeah, so am I. I was as surprised as can be when you went down on me."

"Actually it was more "up" than "down". You were on top of me at the time."

She giggled. "Yeah, I know. I'd never seen it that up close before."

"Just so you know, this is our secret. No flirting or coming on to each other at school. You know how things are, there's no way I want any of that hanging over me."

"Oh, I more than understand. Will we do it again?"

"It depends. I've done it with an adult, but we only do it maybe once a month, and then usually when the guys aren't worth much at the moment."

She digested this for a few seconds. "So there's someone else?"

I nodded. "But it's not an emotional attachment. We do it because it's fun. How did you think I knew what to do?"

"Oh." She stared at the ground in silence for quite a few steps. "I ... Now that I think about it, yeah. But I want to learn."

"There will be time for that, just not right now. Let's let the emotions die down for a bit."

She thought about that even longer. "I like you, Lea."

"And I like you, Lori, but girls are just something to do while the guys recover their strength, at least for me."

"I was entertaining a fantasy," she said very softly and after a bit. "This morning I was thinking I might have a girlfriend. I certainly can't seem to find a boyfriend."

This time it was my turn to pause. "I'll show you what I know," I said at last, "though it isn't much. But you'll have to promise me one thing."

"What's that?" I could hear the hope in her voice.

"We're going to work on getting you a boyfriend."

"I can live with that."

I didn't tell her it was going to mean losing about 30 pounds (or more), and doing a few fashion things.

"We'll start with the boys who were at the party. A couple of them are spoken for. The rest ... it's so much easier going with a guy when you both have a sexual connection."

"Okay."

"And remember, no showing of anything other than friendship while we're in public or at school."

This time she laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I can see where that would be disastrous."

As an aside, it took several months and she never did lose all 30 pounds. She did lose about 20, though, and other boys began to pay attention to her when she was a little slimmer. That's a horrible spiral. You can't get a boyfriend, so you eat to feel comfortable, get fatter, and that turns the boys off even more. Quite a few girls fall into that trap, and the only way out is to get a boy who likes you for your personality. That usually takes a few years, and a lot more maturity than you find in the typical teenage boy.

But while that project got underway, and Liz and the other girls from the party helped, we all got on with life. We all got dates for Saturday night, and so weren't there when the police just happened to stop by because of a "noise" complaint. Everyone was dressed (it was early) and when Jodie's Dad answered the door he had his barbecue apron on (it has "Kiss the Cook" in big letters across the front), and a smear of barbecues on his lips.

There were no kids present, the grill going in the backyard, and Georgia Tech being rooted on in the backyard. There were a few beers, though most of the women had wine coolers. If there was anything wrong with that, 90% of the households in the South would have had to be arrested. The cops left assured that there was nothing going on.

Everyone began looking around to see what sort of hints anyone could have had. Jodie's parents live in a semi-rural situation, their nearest neighbors are a good half-mile away, so the "noise" complaint had to be bogus. That meant it had to be someone else.

We were all told this on Sunday morning before Church. Our parents were going to come up with some ideas and let us know. In the meantime, we were to be careful. Also, there'd be no party on Halloween; there'd be too many kids out doing trick-or-treat for us to have any sort of privacy.

After one more party (and dates on Saturday night), we heard some rumors of the Child Welfare people snooping around. Okay, that was a definite turn-off. We had one of those rambling, two-day conversations that was just like what our parents did, and concluded that no parties in November. First, girls were starting to have their periods. While that was good for the other girls (more boys per girl!), it wasn't fair. The first date nobody was having her period was the last Wednesday in November. Second, nobody said no to a sex during a date, at least if it was with a boy from the party. That went over very well. It also led to my first experience with sex on a date. But it prompted Liz and Mary (from the other high school) to decide to get to the bottom of who was spreading rumors.

For a while Liz had been addicted to these Secret Agent Romances, where the super-spy spends as much time getting to the bottom of the mystery as he did getting to the bottom of every girl's pussy. She'd even picked up a few things that weren't related to sex.

She and Mary concocted a series of rumors, each one slightly different, and spread them. Then we girls got together for a pajama party.

When the police inevitably came to our door they found Mom and Dad upstairs in the living room, and Liz, myself, and the six other girls, all in our PJ's downstairs with sleeping bags, air mattresses, and a soppy Disney movie on the TV. When a woman in a sharply tailored suit stuck her head in she found some girls watching TV, some gossiping, and nobody doing anything naughty. We were a bunch of girls doing what girls have done for a long time, a sleep-over. There was no booze, though there were snacks on a side table. She left after an inspection (they had a warrant). And from what Mom told us, we knew who had been telling tales.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.