Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The hard thing about our favorite recreational activity, aside from certain male appendages, was keeping everything a secret. If there was one thing I'd learned in Middle School was that if you want to keep a secret you told no one. Now Liz was an exception. We told each other everything, and neither of us told anyone else. But that was Liz.

Stephanie, being the new girl, was the worry. I'm sure she had had a talking to from her mother, but Liz, Jodie and I took it on ourselves to remind her. Besides, a girl will listen to her friends before she listens to her mother, especially when she's a teenager.

"Just remember," Jodie said, "that we're the only ones you can talk to about this."

"This?"

"What happened Saturday evening."

"I-I didn't even know ... I mean, I suspected something was going on, but..."

"But you didn't really believe it," I said, "especially taking in the totality of it."

Steph nodded. "I mean it's rather unbelievable, you know? Your parents, and everyone else..." She looked pointedly at my tummy.

"And we want to keep it that way," Liz said. "You might not have believed it, but you can imagine all of the girls around in school who would. And they'd tell all sorts of people. You know how things get around."

"And then we'd have cops, Child Welfare people, and God knows who else." Jodie shook her head. "Everyone would be out to 'save' us from all of this..."

"Because they think we'd be too young to decide for ourselves," I finished.

"So..." Steph looked at the sidewalk in front of her as we walked around the school. "Only you guys, and only when we're alone."

We all nodded. "Not even the boys," Jodie added.

"Not even them?" Steph asked.

"They brag. Then word gets around."

"I'm sure you have specific questions, though." I glanced sideways at Stephanie. "I know I did, but we worked out the answers."

"We got to watch for a few weeks," Jodie said. "That way it wasn't such a shock when we began participating."

"I watched a little," Steph said. "That was kind of exciting."

"And what did you think? How did it make you feel?"

"I was torn," she said. "I wanted to try it, but that was my Mom and Dad down there. And everyone was naked. It wasn't at all like I thought it would be."

"It never is," Jodie said.

Steph stared at the sidewalk as we turned the corner and headed for the entrance to the playground. "I really didn't know what I should feel. I was confused, and a lot more."

"And now that you've tried it?" Liz asked. "Are you interested in trying it again? It gets a lot better."

"Maybe." She smiled slightly. "You know, I feel better doing it with guys my age. I'm not sure how to handle doing it with men the same age as my parents."

"It's an acquired thing," I said. "They're male, and that helps."

"And they tend to know what they're doing," Jodie added. "That helps a lot more."

"It's kind of fun when you do the father and son at the same time," Liz added. "You know, suck one while the other is busy down there."

Steph nodded. I caught the hint from Liz. This wasn't the time to suggest doing it front and back at the same time.

"Even if you don't party very often," Liz said, "you should do enough to satisfy your curiosity."

"Oh?" Steph looked up, curious. "In what way?"

"There are far more ways to do it than what most girls think," I said.

"I saw some of that." Stephanie's eyes widened. "When I thought about it yesterday..."

We spent the rest of the walk and talk going into specific details. Guys don't have the imagination a girl does. To them you stick it in, or she sucks it. There isn't much more. The only real advantage they have is they get much higher when they come. It also doesn't last as long; I have yet to meet a guy who has multiple orgasm.

I'd learned, especially in town, was that different positions made for different sensations. Now realistically it still got put in and the nerves in our channels got stimulated by physical contact, but most of what happens during sex takes place in a woman's head. Your emotions get caught up in it, and that's the part most men don't understand. Of course if they read romance novels they might get a hint. The love scenes in a steamy romance concentrates on what the girl is feeling when she's with the male interest.

Steph had a lot of questions, but there were a number of them that we couldn't answer. "We can't tell you what a guy's thinking," Liz admitted. "Of course you're assuming that a guy with a hadron is thinking, at least with the gray cells in his head."

"Most guys do most of their thinking with their 'little' head," Jodie said, and we all laughed.

"We could always ask a guy," Liz said, "but guys don't like to open up about such things."

"I'd feel so embarrassed asking a guy," Step said.

"And besides," I added, "there's the problem of translating it from guy-speak to English. As far as I can tell, they mostly speak in grunts."

The next day Stephanie had more questions, but these were specific to me. After all, she'd seen me having sex with her father. She wanted details.

"You're not thinking of doing it with him, are you?"

She shook her head. "No, definitely not. It's just that that was the one thing I wasn't prepared for. I mean I got a close-up of him doing it, and with someone I know."

"Well, he's big. He isn't the biggest one around, there are several guys who have more. I think I've told you that already. Your Dad knows how to use it, though. That's the important thing. A guy could be a food long and six inches around, but if he doesn't know how to use it, it's wasted."

What followed were the same questions Liz and I had asked each other after our first couple of parties. No, you can't always tell when a guy has come, except he begins to slow down. No, it's not always clear they can feel us come, unless we're a screamer. Yes, I've done it with a guy twice in the same evening, usually back-to-back. And yes, I've done it with a father and son, only in my case I'd do one, then the other, then the first one again, and go back and forth until they couldn't get it up.

Jodie took her in hand the next Saturday night. Stephanie felt some uneasiness the first time she lay back on the floor with her legs wide open. I'd felt that way, too. I think every girl/woman has that moment. After all, you're letting a guy see what you'd had drummed into you that you should never let a guy see. But she was a trooper, and Mr. Green fit his rather oversized cock (thick and long!) into her. You actually find it difficult to take a deep breath when the guy is that big.

Mr. Green liked doing us teenage girls and made sure he was with at least one of us a night.

"How small is Mrs. Green?" I asked Jodie's Dad while we watched Step and Mr. Green.

"You mean how is she after three kids and years of that thing of his?"

"Yeah, just that."

He smiled. "Almost as tight as you."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Well, let me try it with you, and we can both confirm it."

That sounded like a deal. Jodie's dad was not small, and it took him a little effort to get it where we both wanted. I ran out of breath long before we finished, which must be why I spent so much time gasping. I was also really hot, but Jodie's dad helped quench some of the fire. I only relaxed, though, after he took it out.

Was he bigger than other men? Smaller? That's really hard to say. A girl's channel isn't very big, and unless the guy is really small, all guys are a bit difficult to get inside. That's kind of cool when you think about it. Sometimes half the fun is getting it in.

"How was that?" he asked.

I was sort of cradled in his arms. His hand was caressing me, and especially squeezing my breasts. He dropped a kiss under my ear, and then began licking and sucking my nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.