Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The School District had a rule that if your birthday was in October or later you were a year behind those who were born in September or before. Stephanie made it by three days, and so she was a classmate She joined us in early October. I don't think she observed us, but I could be wrong. I was usually focused on the guy immediately next to me, not looking around to see who was watching.

Stephanie was Dale's daughter, and looked a lot like her mother. Liz and I were a medium height (for a girl) with black hair, slender with boobs a little above average in size. Stephanie was an inch or so shorter, and her boobs were smaller and perkier. She had a thin face with blue eyes to our brown and light brown hair. After her initial time—with Jodie's Dad, who seemed to making a teenage girl get over her nervousness and enjoy what was going on—she turned to us, or at least me, for advice.

"Well," I said as we sat against a wall and watched the action, "there are a few things. First, nobody's off-limits except your parents."

"Yeah, I kind of figured that."

"Do you like girls?"

She flinched a little and shook her head. "No. Yuck."

"There are some who do. Get used to it. You'll be surprised by some of what you see. Don't make a fuss about it. Nobody gets forced to do something they don't want to do.

"Okay, second, most things go. If you like it, good, and if you don't, tell the person you don't want to, and move on. The word 'No' is very powerful around here."

"That seems to be a common theme."

"The idea is to have fun and enjoy yourself. It isn't to pass judgment on who likes to do what. You're the new girl, so you're going to get a lot of attention. Nobody will mind, though, if you're hesitant and uncertain. You're just getting involved, and that's understandable."

"I've already noticed." Her hand went over her pussy. "I don't think I could take another guy."

"You ... I won't say you get used to it, but you develop some tolerance and endurance. There are reasons why there are tubes of jelly around. Every girl needs some help from time to time. Don't hesitate to use it."

"Mom said nobody used condoms. What's with that?"

"Some do. Anyone who does it anal uses one. As for the rest, are you active with other boys, you know, like on dates?"

"That's a highly personal question."

"Of course it is. You don't know their sexual history. They could give you some crap disease that they'd picked up from someone else and didn't know it. The assumption is that when you take part in these parties, you're sort of celibate the rest of the week. If you're married, you only do it with your spouse."

"What about you?"

"I don't even give blow jobs any more," I said. "A hand job, maybe, but I've been cutting back on those, too. The only ones I'm active with are here. It's for my protection, and theirs."

"Oh. Okay, that isn't as bad as I thought. I'm seeing a guy, but we're not involved with each other, at least that way."

"One more word of advice," I sad as I watched Mom doing it with Mr. Robertson. "You're probably sore down there."

"Yeah, I am. I'm not even sure if I can pee."

"Take a tampon, coat it with mentholatum, and put it in. It helps. I know from personal experience."

I think that was the sort of shared wisdom she was looking for. It's funny. Your mother will tell you something, and you'll ignore it. But if your friends give you the exact same advice, it becomes gospel.

"How are you handling this?" I asked. "Firs timers find it sort of shocking."

She shrugged. "Okay, I guess. I don't think I expected things to be so ... casual. I'm not sure what I really thought was going to happen."

"It just sort of goes this way."

"You don't plan on who you're going to do it with?"

I shook my head. "That's part of the fun. Things happen. The hardest part, for me, was seeing my parents doing it with other people." I looked pointedly at my Mom and her Dad. Steph's face colored a bit as she followed my gaze. Mom and Mr. Robertson were only kissing. He had a really stiff erection, and you could see every detail of Mom's pussy.

"That was ... That was a bit of a surprise," she said. She licked her lips. "Dad's bigger than I thought. I don't think I've ever seen a guy that bit."

"And he isn't the biggest one here." I nodded at someone I knew who was probably the biggest guy in the room. His cock was as thick around as my wrist, and as long as the distance between my wrist and a couple of inches beyond my fingers. He had balls to match. I'd had sex with him just once, and it had hurt when he put it in. It had felt a lot better as things progressed, which was good. I was still hesitant about trying to get his monster in my small little opening. Privately I thought several of the women in the group were. Still, every girl needed to try something that big.

Stephanie was staring at her father's cock. Most teenage girls have seen a stiffy, but you usually don't see it in such bright light and from so close up. Instead its half-hidden in the darkness of the car, and parts of it disappear into his pants.

We chatted for a bit more about nothing in particular. Some guy began eating Mom, and she turned her attention to him. I was looking at Mr. Robertson's cock, and feeling the familiar urge. I was running my fingers back and forth through the folds of my pussy. When you're doing that at a party it's time to just simply get involved.

"S'cuse me," I said to Steph, and crawled up and began licking her Dad's cock.

Shortly after starting to come to these parties I'd had a chance to ask a guy about getting a blow job. His wife was there, and while she gave me practical tips about how to do it, he told me what it felt like. That's the kind of education a girl needs. Since then I'd had a chance to practice, and while I still didn't get sexually aroused to the point of completion when I gave one, I liked them as a tease and how it made me feel; I was controlling his excitement.

Mr. Robertson put up with my efforts for a couple of minutes, but it was soon clear he didn't want to come on my face, he had a much more intimate place he wanted to be. He pulled out of my grasp and kissed his way down to my boobs.

I certainly wasn't going to object. By now I was incredibly wet, and I was feeling an emptiness deep below my tummy. I needed a hard cock inside me.

Before I started having regular sex I'd wondered about that. I didn't feel that much down there, but after some time getting a cock inside me I knew what it felt like, and also knew that I wanted one there. It's a girl thing and kind of hard to explain.

Anyway, after a few kisses on my breasts I had this wild thought and slid around so my body was pointed right at Stephanie. I'm not an exhibitionist, no more than any female, but knowing she could see everything was an incredible turn-on. Then her Dad got between my legs.

I wanted my hips up a little and reached between us. His cock was like a piece of steel. I wrapped my legs around him, and guided his length to my core. I rubbed him up and down in my sex, but after a little of that he put his hand over mine and guided himself down to my entrance.

I practically melted at the first touch of his cock head with my entrance. By then I had my hands on his wonderful shoulders. I was staring up at him, totally captivated by his eyes. Even this much contact was turning me into a quivering mass of excitement. Then he pushed.

God, I almost came just from his entrance.

What followed was what I had experienced many times before. He was long, he was hard, and he was thick. I took him, and my pussy clamped down on him as if it had a mind of its own and was afraid he was going to get away. No fear, he drew back and slid it back in all over again. I practically melted at that second thrust, one that went much deeper than the first one.

The next few minutes were a rising tide of excitement. He pushed me all of the way up to the top, and then over. He knew I'd come, so he just kept a steady thrusting. Then, when I'd gotten my senses and emotions under control, he took me right back up there. This time we got there more or less together.

We did some kissing. He was relaxing, his steel-hard cock softening slowly. I was having little aftershocks, Quivering from the little touches the little kisses on sensitive places, and just the brush of his legs against my inner thighs.

Eventually nature had its way and he slid out. I wasn't exactly happy about that, but it's one of those things a girl has to get used to. Only vibrators can stay hard all of the time.

I was hot and sweaty, and my skin felt electric. My nipples had been rubbing against his chest hair, and I really wanted to get them scratched all over again. I could feel wetness on my bottom. The first couple of times I'd worried about that, but now I knew it was just leakage. A girl's body doesn't absorb all of the come a guy puts in there; a lot of it comes back out again. That was one of the reasons we vacuumed and otherwise cleaned the carpet after a party.

"Have fun?" Stephanie asked when I rejoined her against the wall.

My pussy felt empty. Before I'd started partying I hadn't known what that felt like. Now I was so aware of it, and of my insides. I was still worked up, and if someone made me an offer I'd scoot under them before they got to the question mark. I knew I should clean up a bit, but right now I wasn't in the mood for that. I wanted more hot, messy sex.

"Yeah, that was a lot of fun." I sneaked a glance at her. Her eyes were wide, and her face was red.

"Shocked or something?"

After a few seconds she nodded. "Seeing my parents do it is..." Her voice trailed off.

"But you don't know the ones they're with. But your Dad just did it with me, and we've known each other for a while."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.