Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Our 16th birthday was in May. I had very erotic dreams the night before, and Liz confessed to them, too. We weren't going to do it today, but on Saturday night there would be a party, and we had made up our minds that was when it would happen.

Getting our parents to agree was the problem. Finally, with Jodie safely over the hurdle of Sweet Sixteen, and thus legal in our state, she had the bright idea of getting both our families together to let them know our plans.

"We want to take part in the parties," Liz said. "On Thursday we'll be of legal age, and, we think, we'll be emotionally mature enough. We want to take part."

"You haven't done it yet, have you," Jodie's mother said.

"No, and we sort of thought the first time might be..." Jodie gulped and put on a brave smile, " ... might be at the party."

Our folks all looked at each other. They knew we were getting close, and I think our Mom's were surprised that we hadn't already. This was a big surprise."

"Now not just anyone," Liz added. "We have some specific people in mind?"

"Oh? Who?"

"Jodie with Dad," I said, "and Liz and me with Jodie's Dad and Uncle."

Our folks looked at each other again. "That's going to take some ... We need to discuss this among ourselves." Mom and Jodie's mom looked at each other, and then took off for the kitchen. After a few seconds, her dad and our dad joined them.

"Think they'll go for it?" Liz asked.

""Three virgins, sort of," Jodie said. "How else are they going to do this? Letting us do it in some backseat? This way, at least, we'll be in experienced hands. Wee couldn't have made it any plainer."

"Perhaps too plain," I said.

"What do you think they'll say?" Jodie asked.

"What's our backup plan if they say no?"

The other two looked at me. I realized I'd spoken in a very level voice. Your first time should be a very emotional experience, and I'd made it sound as if it was a football play or something.

"I suppose we could find someone to do the deed," Jodie said. "I'd feel more comfortable doing this, but just in case..."

""It shouldn't take us long to find some suitable guy."

"You make it sound easy, Lia. We've been looking for months, and none of them have quite added up."

"We're trying to get laid," I said, "not move in together."

"She has a point," Liz said. "We're asking boys to be, well, boys."

"I was looking for a little more than "wham-bam-thank you ma'am"."

Jodie has a point," I said. "We all want to do this on a regular basis, not make it a one-time experience. But I'm not going to get through the end of school without having done this."

"Even if... ?"

I nodded. "Even if."

Our Moms filed came back into the room. "Your fathers feel uncomfortable about this," Jodie's Mom said, "but yes. Tomorrow night, though.Not Saturday."

I felt a flood of warmth. I was going to get laid. Finally. It wouldn't be in some big, romantic setting, with soft lights, maybe music, and so on. But it wouldn't be done in the back of a car with a teenager fumbling for what he knew he should touch on my body. It would be done by someone with experience who knew what he was doing.

There were stipulations, and one of them was that we'd get a blood test. ("You may have picked up something," Mom said. "But how?" I replied. "You'd be surprised."_ Until that time we could do it, but it would have to be with a condom. There were others, including "no seeing him other than as we specify".

That was something we'd missed. Our parents got together and screwed, licked, and sucked each silly. But they did it openly in front of everyone else. They didn't sneak around and do it in secret. That was one of the things that helped keep jealousy from rearing its ugly head.

"What about any boys we might hook up with on the side?" Liz asked.

"Strictly condoms, and I suggest you limit that, at least for a while. You don't know what their history is, and so you have to be careful."

That was pretty much all right with us. Boys would brag, it would get around, and we didn't want that. In spite of all of our resoloution and bravado, we did have all of those other girls who'd be judging us. It occurred to me, and I mentioned it to the others later, that our reputation among the boys would get around, too, and every boy would not only hit on us, but would expect us to have sex with them.

We went to school that morning in a state of agitation. I kept thinking that I was going to get laid that night. It got me worked up, and I got pretty wet down there, and stayed that way. It got to the point where I bought some feminine deodorant for down there to help mask to odor. It was also evident that my mind wasn't focusing on school.

An imagination is a wonderful thing, and one of the problems girls have is that what actually occurs does not match what you imagine it will be like. You build this dream scenario in your head, and when real life doesn't live up to it, the first seeds of dissatisfaction are sown. A lot of women are secretly bitter because sex and romance isn't what they pictured. Not all, mind you, there are girls with lowered expectations, but a lott

I figure that part of the problem is the guys, but not in the way people would think. They don't read the romance novles, especially the steamy ones, and they don't sit in on a group of girls talking about intimate things. They don't know what goes on in their heads—to be honest, we don't know what goes on in theirs—and so they don't know what they're supposed to do. Reality always replaces the romance, and couples learn to compromise and make the reality and the romance begin to blend.

I like to think the three of us had lowered expectations. These were adult men, our fathers (and one uncle). They were already married, and in a sexual relationship (with a lot of women). There would be affection, but there would not be a romantic future between the three of them and the three of us. That wasn't exactly deliberate, but it was something we'd sort of talked about.

The other girls in school knew that something was up, and we'd prepared a cover story, just like in a spy novel. Our parents were going to help us get a car; net, simple, and kind of sort of true. It wouldn't happen right away, but it would, and that was enough to get someone excited. It didn't explain the feminine odor, but we blithely ignored that, and so did everyone else. A car was enough to cause us to get excited.

We couldn't wait to get home.

In the end it all lived up to our dreams, but then it didn't. Reality is so inconvenient that way. We had dinner, we showered and changed—Mom insisted we "dress properly", which meant panties and bra, but no slip—and we went over to Jodie's. Someone put music on, and we "circulated" a bit, drinking some non-alcoholic punch—people at sex parties don't do much alcohol as it blunts the sensations—and tried to make nice. The three of us were nervous because this was a great step into the uninown for us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.