Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We'd known Jodie since early in grade school. She had a brother who was a year older, and they didn't live that far away. Apparently our parents knew their parents a lot more intimately than we realized.

We stayed up late that night talking. Now this doesn't mean I like there and listen while Liz talks. I usually don't have much to say because Liz pretty much says it all. Of course people listening to us don't get much. We use some sort of private language we sort of learned as we grew up. A lot is conveyed by body and face, maybe a gesture, and a few words here and there. Still, we communicate, and how we do it is unimportant.

We were both excited by what we were going to see. Oh, sure, we'd seen plenty of video clips on the internet. Without having to expend very much effort, we'd seen just about every way to do it we could think of, and quite a few that we didn't. It never occurred to us, for example, that a girl could take it in her bottom. That's kind of gross if you think about it. Still, there wre girls who appeared to enjoy it, and guys who gave visible proof that they did.

That was one of the things Liz noticed. It was almost impossible to tell if the girl got off; you didn't have that problem with guys. The only ones we could tell were: a girl who sat on a vibrator; she curled up, stopped breathing, and then sighed deeply as she relaxed. Some girls from Australia who fingered themselves. When they relaxed there was no doubt in my mind that they'd climaxed; a few girls who used vibrators, and you could see the skin beneth their entrance actually flexing as the muscles in their pussies contracted; and a blonde with really big boobs (yes, they were fake, but they were her, not something attached like drag queens do, and she proclaimed she was coming. Given everything, the way she was squealing, her expression, and so on, I believed her. Other than those, and note that all but one of them was not with a guy, there was no way to tell what pleasure a girl was getting.

So, would we see that? What was going to happen at the party? What would it be like seeing our parents having sex, and not with each other? And where would we be? Watching from a couch or something? What would happen if a guy asked us to join them? Lots of questions. No answers, or very few.

Liz opointed something else out: we were going to see real live cocks. You can look at them all you want on the web, but it isn't the same as the real thing. And that brought up another thing. Were the guys going to come inside the girls? Or were they going to whip them out like we saw on the web and come that way? Curious minds really wanted to know.

There was an upstairs walk in Jodie's house where you could look over the edge into the Rec Room, and yet be hidden in the darkness. On Sturday night three teenage girls were lying on a blanket, watching while trying to remain invisible. Our parents, and several other adults, were in the Rec Room. They were talking, drinking non-alcoholic drinks, and nibbling finger food. I think we'd sort of expected everyone to undress right away and fall on each other. It wasn't like that. Instead it looked like a regular cocktail party.

After a while a couple reluctantly took their leave. Jodie's mother came back from showing them out, and announced "The front door is locked."

That was the signal. Women began to unbutton blouses and shoes got slipped off. Guys hands began to explore beneath the clothes. Some guy had his hand in Mom's blouse, and as they kissed we could see him squeezing her boobs. Jodie's Mom was talking with one guy while another guy felt her up, and so on.There wre hands in all of the places we'd been told not to let a guy touch.

Another woman was the first to remove her blouse, and right after that her bra. Dad bent and began kissing her boobs while she unzipped the front of his pants and took out his cock. She began playing with it, and it grew right in front of our eyes.

That appeared to be the sign, and soon most people were down to just their shorts or panties. Then came the first moment we'd been expecting: the panties and shorts began to come off. Cocks were pretty much rigid all over the room now, and there were male hands in women's pussies. After that it was only a matter of time before the next thing we wanted to see. Women began stretching out on blankets, the couch, or even a chair, and cocks began to go in.

Now some went into mouths. Mom was really sucking and rubbing on one guy. But Dad had his dick in someone. She was on her hands and knees, and he was holding her hips as he put it in. Her mouth opened as her head lifted, and then he began to thrust.

"Notice, no condom," Liz whipsered.

She was right, there wasn't a single one in sight. Bare cocks were going into bare (and wet) pussies.

Apparently one of the joys of the party was to actually be seen doing it. Several women were taking it from behind, and we could see stiff cocks sliding in and out of their pussies. In another corner a woman straddled a guy, and we could see her rising and falling on his hard lngth.

The only person to pull out when they came was the guy that Mom was sucking. He pulled out a little and we could see him coming, shooting his come into her mouth. Some of it missed (a remarkable feat at that range), and it landed on her chin and dripped down to her boobs. Other than that, though, pretty much everyone came in a pussy.

People relaxed, but not like what we'd read in books. There was a lot of kissing and nuzzling, and some people started in right away. Others separated. And of those who got together with someone else, pretty soon we saw stiff cocks go into willing pussies, and they were at it again.

An orgy clearly was more fun to take part in than to watch. Pretty soon we had the formula figured out: kiss, fondle, toy, stroke, put in, stroke a lot more, come, kiss, stroke, withdraw. Repeat frequently.Some people left the room. We could hear a shower, and they'd come back clearly drying off. Then they'd get involved again. Others did the "sloppy seconds" routine where a woman would just take another. Her thighs and his cock would get coated with come, and it would pour out of her.

The one thing we saw that we had talked about but hadn't experimented with, was when someone went down on a woman. Blow-jobs we were familiar with, we'd given a few of those (though I'm not sure if Jodie had). But we saw guys going down on women, and they'd spend a while there licking. The women would shudder and moan, and I'm sure just about every one of them came. What we weren't expecting was watching women go down on each other.

These always started with kissing and fondling. Women would stay away from each others' pussy, at least at first. Now this didn't happen with every woman, though they all seemed to accept caresses on their boobs. I don't think any of us expected Jodie's Mom to go down on our Mom. Or that Mom would return the favor.

After a while we squirmed back from the edge. The plan was to go to Jodie's room and talk. The party was, quite frankly, getting boring. Couples were still doing it, but we'd seen all we really wanted to see. We ran into a problem, t hough. See, we weren't supposed to be there. But to get to Jodie's room we'd have to pass her parents' bedroom, and there were at least two couples on the bed going at it. We watched for a minute or so. There was a woman on the bottom and some guy was putting it to her (we were close enough to see all of the details). One woman was sucking the other woman's boobs, and the spare guy was sucking her other one.

Now that was interesting, especially because they kept switching off. But this wasn't giving us a chance to go talk. We ended up retreating to our place (I left a note in Mom's purse), and we assembled on our beds to talk about what we'd seen.

According to the movies we'd seen, the proper thing to do was for all of us to strip and engage in a lick fest. Instead we sat there and talked, all three of us worked up by what we'd seen.

"It's hard to think of my Dad having a dick," Jodie said. "I mean I know he does, he's a guy after all, but watching him put it in your Mom..."

"Our Dad returned the favor," I said. "And it sure looked like your Mom was enjoying it."

"That's the other thing," Liz said. "We don't think of our Moms having sex. Mothers of teenage daughters aren't supposed to do that, are they?"

"Apparently so," Jodie said. Watching our two Moms go down on each other ... That was hot, but I didn't even know they liked that sort of thing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.