Limits
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After hypnotising my sister Lucy, I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't the magic control button I'd been looking for. No, the trick is finding people's limits, what they will and won't do...and then seeing if you can move those limits.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Life was good.

My sister's best friend was my casual fuck-buddy (minus the fucking, unfortunately), my sister Lucy thought that she'd jerked me off more than 30 times in the last few months ... and I was pretty sure she found the idea pretty exciting.

What's more, I was really starting to get the hang of this hypnosis thing. I could concoct a reality, check with their subconscious mind that they'd accept it as true, and then convince them that it was true.

With my balls being emptied into Marcie on a regular basis, my head was clear, and I knew exactly what to do from here. The path was obvious:

It was time to go back to basics.

Session 17:

"So a few months after my accident, they call me back into hospital, and they think they find something. It's not super dangerous, but they want to keep me in for a few days, to make sure."

My adopted sister sat in front of my, glassy-eyed, totally absorbed by my every word. I was concocting another elaborate hypothetical - if I could convince her subconscious mind to do something, then she'd do it no matter what the circumstances. I'd used it to see my sister's tits, to have her talk to me while I jerked off in front of her, and now I was curious to see how far I could push her limits.

She nodded.

"The few days turn into a week, because they're being super cautious. Do you come and visit me?"

"Yes."

"Do you jerk me off?"

There was a delightful (if short) pause, and Lucy shook her head. I had been expecting that, but it was still worth a try.

"Why not?"

"Your arms are working fine. You can do it yourself."

"Since you stopped jerking me off, or talking me through it, have you thought about it much?"

There was another short pause, and then a quiet "Yes."

"Would you tell me how often?"

"Yes."

"How often?"

"When you come and tell me that you've just jerked off. Every time you come and thank me, I remember."

I'd completely forgotten about that. It was part of the "broken legs" story that had caused her to hypothetically jerk me off in the first place - I'd mentioned that I came and thanked her, each time I came.

Since it was part of that story, and I'd convinced Lucy that the events leading up to her jerking me off had actually happened, as far as Lucy was concerned ... it was reality. That meant ... that meant that I could actually do that in real life. Like, when Lucy wasn't under.

The idea of coming to tell Lucy that I'd just jerked off, actually doing it for real ... it got me hard straight away.

But I stayed on task. I had a plan, and I was going to follow it.

Session 35:

"You'll come and tell me when you masturbate, won't you Lucy?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to know how horny you make me."

"What else will you tell me?"

"I'll tell you exactly what I thought about. I'll tell you what was running through my mind when I came."

"What else?"

"I'll tell you how I touched myself. I'll tell you whether I used my fingers or a toy."

"And?"

"And I'll thank you."

Session 17:

"You've never stayed in a hospital, have you Lucy?"

"No."

"Well I have, and I can tell you - they don't let you have tissues near your bed. And if I jerked off myself, they'd find the wet patch in my hospital clothes, or in my bedsheets ... it would be really embarrassing. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I explain this to you in the hospital. What do you say?"

"Oh wow," my sister said, her normal tones delighting me, as they always did. I loved her monotone, but having her sit in front of me like that, under my control but using her normal voice ... I don't know why, but it gave me such a thrill. "That really sucks, bro."

"I ask if you'll help me out, and jerk me off. What do you say?"

"How will that help?"

If I'd been improvising, that probably would have stumped me. But I'd been thinking about this for a while - most recently a few days ago, looking down and watching Marcie's head bob up and down on my cock - and I had an answer.

"You could swallow my cum. Do you agree?"

There was a long pause, and my sister started twitching. I really didn't want her to wake up - I was already worried about her or Marci mentioning my extended hospital stay in front of Mom, or one of my friends - adding an inexplicable follow-up stay would have made everything that much harder - but fortunately, she calmed down after a minute or two.

"No," she said, and I sat back in disappointment. From cum-swallowing to blow-jobs was, I was fairly sure, a short path, but it didn't seem like I was going to be able to make that first step.

I considered waking her then and there - I had some other methods that I wanted in the middle of trying out on Marcie first, and I had already gotten uncomfortably close to waking my sister up once ... but I had an idea.

"Would you help me smuggle out my cum, if I jerked myself off?"

There was a pause - not long enough to be worrisome, just a short pause - and Lucy nodded.

"Would you watch me masturbate, while I did?"

Again, a short pause and then a nod. Interesting. A few months ago, I never would have imagined myself in this position, but it seemed that my sister Lucy was more than happy to watch me jerk off, if the circumstances were right.

"Would you tell me if you'd enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Would you enjoy it? Watching me masturbate?"

" ... yes."

There was something there, but I didn't have a clue what to do with it. So I retraced my steps, hoping that it would provide me with inspiration.

"So if I were in hospital, horny and unable to get release, you'd watch me masturbate and help smuggle my cum out?"

"Yes."

"Will you smuggle it in your mouth?"

Pause.

"No."

"Will you smuggle it in your handbag?"

"Ew. No."

"Will you smuggle it in your hair, under your hat?"

"No."

No pause before that one. It was, I had to admit, a bit of a long shot.

"Will you smuggle it on your skin somewhere?"

The twitching began again, which had me worried that I was playing too fast and loose, but when it subsided and she whispered another "yes", my heart leapt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.