Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After hypnotising my sister Lucy, I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't the magic control button I'd been looking for. No, the trick is finding people's limits, what they will and won't do...and then seeing if you can move those limits.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Session 16:

"Okay," I started, the second her eyes had glazed over. There was a lot I wanted to cover ... the previous session had made me hungry to see how far my sister's limits could be pushed. I wanted more, and I'd worked out how I was going to get it.

"So when I was in the hospital, you were the only way I could get relief. You jerked me off a few times a week, and when we got home, you kept on doing it until I lost my casts - since then you've started talking to me while I jerk off, giving me tips."

Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. Each and every time my step-sister nodded that sexy little nod of hers (I think it's a Pavlov's dog thing - I'm sure that a single nod didn't used to make me instantly erect) I struggled not to look down at her tits. They would jiggle with every nod, very slightly.

It was difficult resist the temptation to get her topless.

Plenty of time for that later, I told myself.

"How many times will you talk to me while I jerk off?"

"As many times as it takes."

Damn, that monotone.

"Fifty times?"

Shake.

"Okay, what if it took me twenty times?"

Shake.

"Ten?"

Shake.

"How about five?"

A pause, and then a nod. Great ... five times. Not as many as I was hoping for, but I can work with that.

"So after five times, you're pretty comfortable with me jerking off in front of you?"

"Yes ... I suppose so."

"Would," I asked, already knowing the answer, "it be weird if I just jerked off in front of you without needing your advice?"

"Yes. Yes, that would be weird."

"Okay."

I took a deep breath. I'd spent a few hours thinking about little hints that my sister had dropped, and I finally thought I had a way of tying them all together, into the start of a master plan. But it would depend on a bit of imagination, a bit of luck, and a theory that I wasn't 100% sure of yet.

"So you've talked to me five times, while I jerk off. I want you to imagine each of those times. How long did the first time take?"

"About five minutes." Hey, I'd been excited.

"So the first time, it took five minutes. But masturbation is better when it takes a bit longer, isn't it?"

There was a long pause, and then a nod. I probably should have asked that one in the abstract - she was dangerously close to waking up ... but I knew that in this session, I'd be taking some risks. If she was going to wake up, she was going to wake up, and I'd have to rethink the entire plan anyway.

"So the second time, wouldn't your tips include some ways that I could last longer? After all, you are the expert..."

Nod.

"So by the third or fourth time, I must be lasting ages, right? Because of how good your tips are?"

Nod. I swear, if I could manipulate my sister this easily when she was awake, I'd have had her wrapped around my cock years ago...

"So the fifth and final time you talk to me while I'm masturbating, how long do I take?"

"About an hour," she replied. And I swear I saw a spark of mischief in her eyes as she added " ... and when you finish, it's amazing."

"Right. So you've taught me how to jerk off really really well, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Now, I want you to imagine each of the sessions. How close to you have to get, to properly instruct me?"

"Well, not that close..."

"Remember, you've touched me before. Thirty-four to thirty-seven times before. It's not weird if you get close."

"I don't need to get too close."

Damn. I could have fought it, but it wasn't really necessary. I just wanted her as close as possible while I hypothetically jerked off. A part of me was curious to see how she'd react to having my cum land on her ... but I (wisely) decided to instead stick to the plan.

"So you don't sit super close ... maybe a foot away?"

"Two feet," she said, negotiating without expression.

"So you're two feet away while I masturbate and you talk to me. All up, that's what, two hours of masturbation? Three?"

"Closer to four."

My sister always did have a good head for math.

"So you sit about two feet away from me for almost four hours while I masturbate. You're really close to my cock, as my hand pumps up and down. You can see on my face how excited I am, how aroused. You know that your advice is what's getting me off, your advice is what's turning me on. You're responsible for getting me off, for getting me hard ... you're sitting there, so close to me, when I cum, when I shoot off everyhwhere..."

I seriously wouldn't have been surprised if she'd woken up then, but I'd made sure that nothing I said contradicted stuff that she'd already agreed to. Tempting though it was, I didn't add "You love it" or "it gets you hot" - I just stuck to simple, already-accepted statements of fact.

When Lucy's hypnotized, she doesn't see the difference between "take your top off" and "show me your tits". She doesn't care if I say it while panting like a wild thing or in a monotone like her. I could play with wording and tone, as long as the information stays the same.

Session 25:

"So just to confirm ... you think that erections are attractive?"

"Yes."

"In the right context, you find them arousing?"

"Yes."

"And in your fantasies, you sometimes imagine yourself being promiscuous?"

"Yes."

"A fantasy is another word for something we want, isn't it? Fantasies are like dreams or goals - they're the world that, on some level, we want to live in. Right?

Pause.

"Yes."

"So you want to be a slut, don't you?"

Pause.

"Yes."

"You love cock and you just want to be a little slut. You get turned on by the idea of sucking and fucking cock, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I love cock. I just want to be a little slut. I get turned on by the idea of sucking and fucking cock."

I love my life.

Session 16:

No, instead of waking up, her breathing got faster. Just slightly, but enough to encourage me. A flush appeared on her neck, and I again had to fight the temptation to make her strip, and see how far the flush spread...

My plan was working.

See, my sister is a healthy, heterosexual specimen of womanhood. When a straight person comes in contact with genitals of the opposite gender, and is put in charge of getting them off, again and again ... there's going to be an effect.

I had sort of brushed over the details, because I didn't want to gross her out and wake her up, but now that they were established as "true", I thought it was time to let her mind dwell on exactly what had "happened" for a little.

"Of course, as well as watching me jerk off five times, you jerked me off yourself, didn't you?"

After a brief pause, she nodded. Now, I may have been reading too much into it, but in that moment, it didn't seem like the pause was because she was struggling, like she was about to wake up ... it felt like the delay was because her mind was elswhere. Although I hadn't even told her to reflect on all those times she'd made me cum, it seemed like she was getting there on her own.

"How many times did you jerk me off, Lucy?"

"34 to 37 times."

"Why did you do it?"

"You're my brother." Interesting phrasing. "I wanted to take care of you."

"So if you were taking care of me, you'd want to make sure that my orgasms were really great, wouldn't you?"

There was a pause, and I realized I was going too fast. Before her mind could rebel too much, I continued.

"I mean, at first you just wanted to help me out, and get me off as quickly as possible, right?"

Nod.

"But ... you're not the kind of person who can do a half-assed job, are you? No, when you set your mind to something, you have to be the best."

Nod. God love predictable little Lucy.

"So after the first five or ten times, you'd want to make sure that you're doing it as well as you can."

Nod.

"In fact, you could even use this as an opportunity to practice some new techniques..."

Risky, but it was only a few seconds before I got a nod. Perfect.

"So after a while, you're making it last as long as you can, so that my orgasms are really great, right?"

Nod. Thank the lord my sister has an ego.

I decided to take a risk - everything was going so well, I may as well try it out.

"In fact, to make sure that I'm as aroused as possible, would you have ever taken your top off? Just to improve the quality of the hand-job?"

As my sister shook her head, her eyes started to flutter. Shit, I thought, I've pushed it too far this time...

I sat there for close to a minute, as she internally struggled with what I said, before her breathing slowed down again. Incest has been a turn-on for me for so long that I actually forget that's not normal from time to time. Lucy clearly finds it sick. I make a mental note that "sister as turn-on" is a topic to avoid in future.

Session 29:

"Why do you love my cock so much?"

"Because it's forbidden."

"What do you mean?"

"You're my brother. I shouldn't be lusting after you."

"Does that turn you on?"

"Yes."

"What do you mean?"

"It's sexy that you're my brother. It's sexy that wanting you is so taboo. I find it arousing, knowing that I shouldn't find you hot ... but I do."

"How do you feel about me finding you sexy?"

"It turns me on. It turns me on knowing that my body makes my brother hard. It turns me on, knowing that my brother is turned on by his sister. And it turns me on knowing that all of these thoughts are wrong. It's naughty. And I love it."

Session A4:

"Yes, of course I want to be a good mother."

"A good mother makes her children happy, doesn't she?"

"Well ... sometimes."

"Okay, let me put it this way - a good mother makes sure her children don't suffer, doesn't she?"

"Yes."

"Are you a good mother?"

"Yes."

"So you want to make sure to minimise your children's suffering, don't you?"

"Yes."

"And how abo... -"

The knock at the door made me jump in fright. I'd gotten so lost in mother's big brown eyes that I hadn't been paying any attention to my surroundings.

"Hey, it's me!"

Crap!

"Uh ... mom ... show me your tits!" I whispered frantically. Fortunately, it worked, and a broad smile appeared on her face.

"Wow! Thanks, son ... that's really relax... -"

My mom's words were cut off as Lucy opened the door.

"Oh, hey mom! I didn't know you were in here!"

"That's okay, Luce ... I was just leaving."

She began to thank me, but I shook my head, very slightly, and we both turned to look at the doorway where Lucy was standing.

She was staring straight at me, a very serious look on her face.

Session 16:

I waited another few minutes, just to be safe, and noticed that the flush was gone. Lucy's breathing returned to normal, and though I didn't know how exactly much her arousal level affected what she was going to agree to, I read something once that said the more aroused you are, the more likely you are to go along with things you'd normally find abhorrent.

Also, I really liked watching my sister get turned on while thinking about my dick.

One eye on the clock, I spent the next ten minutes talking about how it had felt when she'd jerked me off, how excited I'd been, how long she'd spent in my hospital room or bedroom, getting me off. As usual, our session was taking place in the lounge-room, but I was hoping to move them into my room soon, and mentally link the place with sex in her mind.

As I spoke, her breathing got notably heavier - her nipples were visible through her shirt, and she'd very slightly started rubbing her legs together. Even through her trance, she was subconsciously reacting to the idea of pleasuring my cock (which, by this point, was extremely hard.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.