Limits - Cover

Limits

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After hypnotising my sister Lucy, I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't the magic control button I'd been looking for. No, the trick is finding people's limits, what they will and won't do...and then seeing if you can move those limits.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Session 22:

"Yes," my sister said. "I'll let you cum on my tits."

Everything about the situation was turning me on at that moment, but nothing as much as the confession she'd just made. Her eyes were blank, her voice was a dull monotone, and she was sitting in front of me, completely under my control...

Well, not entirely. It's true what they say - hypnosis isn't just a magic button that makes people do exactly what you ask. While they're under, you can't make people do anything they wouldn't normally do - something I'd discovered a few weeks ago, the first time I'd hypnotized Lucy.

Session 1:

"Take your top off," I said, and she'd instantly snapped out of it. Fortunately for me, Lucy couldn't remember what we'd been talking about - as far as she was concerned, I'd meant for her to wake up at that moment.

"Thanks for that," she said with a smile, not seeming to notice the terrified look on my face. I immediately found myself smiling back, trying to look as innocent as possible. "You're right; that's really relaxing."

I'd watched her carefully for the next few days (well, more carefully than I normally watched her) and once I was sure that she wasn't acting strangely, I asked her if she wanted to go again.

It wasn't hard after that to make it a regular thing - two or three times a week, I'd put her under. She said it was really relaxing, and genuinely seemed to have no idea what I was up to, no memories of the kind of thing we talked about while she was hypnotized.

Hypnosis, as I said, can't be used to make people do anything that they don't want to do. The classic workaround is making the person think that they're alone and getting ready for a shower or something, but that doesn't work either. When someone is hypnotized, you can't make people do anything they don't want to do, and you can't make them think anything they wouldn't realistically think.

If they wouldn't take their top off while you're staring at them, telling them you're not there won't work - I could probably have gotten Lucy to take her clothes off ... by being in the next room, shouting commands through the wall, but what's the fun in that?

(also, if I did anything that made her wake up, I can't see her ignoring being completely nude in the same was that she'd ignored my startled expression.)

The first step is finding people's limits - everyone has different limits. My sister's, for example, are completely different to Mom's.

The second step is, bit by bit, moving those limits.

If you're patient, if you're careful, you can eventually talk almost anyone into anything. There are some limits that will never change, but as a rule, people aren't hard-wired. I used to think that I'd never do anything more than fantasize about my sister, but when the right circumstances came along, here I was, putting her under and doing all that I could to manipulate her mind.

After a while, I didn't even feel guilty about it any more.

Session 6:

"Will you tell me what your PIN is?" I'd asked. Not because I actually wanted to know, of course - I was just getting frustrated, and trying anything I could think of.

If I'd just said "tell me your PIN", she would have woken up. But I'd discovered that asking in the abstract made her see it as less invasive - she could answer whether or not she'd answer before she answered, if you know what I mean.

"No," replied flatly. I wasn't surprised - most questions I asked led straight to dead-ends, unless it was information that she'd freely offer while she was awake.

"Okay," I said, the gears in my mind slowly turning. "What if it was an emergency? Like ... what if you'd left your wallet in my bag, and you wanted me to get a dress for you?"

There was a pause as she thought, which I saw as a good sign.

"The dress is on sale," I added after a few seconds. The more detail I gave her, the more vivid the picture in her mind, and the more likely she was to go along with my hypotheticals. "And it's the last one."

"Yeah..." she eventually said. "I guess I'd give it to you then."

"So will you give me your PIN?"

"Yes," she replied, just as confident as she'd been when she said "no" earlier.

I tried not to keep her under for more than half an hour - I didn't want her wondering about the specifics of what happened while she was hypnotized, and since we were getting close to the half-hour mark now, I decided to take a risk. At worst, she woke up. At best...

Well, I didn't even want to think about what "at best" led to.

"What's your PIN?" I asked, and without a moment's hesitation she told me.

The last few weeks had simultaneously been the most fascinating and the most frustrating of my life, but suddenly I had hope - I was getting closer. I don't know why it worked and I don't know how it worked, but for some reason if there was a situation - any situation - where she'd agree to do something, she would have no problem doing it while she was under.

I know it's wrong, but for as long as I can remember, I've had the hots for my sister and my mother. Ever since I first learned about masturbation, it's been them that I've fantasised about - for the past five years, they've been running around my head, performing the most perverse acts on and with each other.

That's what led me to hypnosis in the first place - on a whim, I'd googled "incest" one day, and past the technical definitions and the abuse forums, I'd found a world of people just like me, people who lust after family members.

And, best of all, I'd discovered a site for people who wanted to act on it.

There's another example of limits changing over time. When I first started jerking off, I felt overwhelmingly guilty about it - I tried abstaining, I tried thinking about other people, other scenarios ... but no matter what I did, it all came back to the only two family members I have. Over time, the guilt slowly disappeared, until I didn't even think twice about it. Masturbation was picturing mom and sis wrapped around my cock, that's just the way it was.

Similarly, when I first found a site that claimed to teach you how to hypnotise your own family into sleeping with you, I was horrified. Incredibly turned on, of course, but horrified.

Over the months, however, I found myself clicking back to it over and over again. It went from something that disgusted me to something that fascinated me, until finally, it became something that I knew I could do. Something I knew that I had to do.

And so I'd asked my sister if she minded me practicing some relaxation techniques on her, and it began.

I'm sure you can imagine - one of the people I'd been jerking off over my entire life, sitting in front of me her face completely blank ... it was no wonder that first time I got greedy. Asking for nudity too early ... what an amateur mistake.

But I got better quickly.

Session 9:

"I tell you that I think Mom is kind of hot. How do you react?"

"I'd be really freaked out. Incest is gross."

Good to know.

Session 10:

"Would you ever go to a nude beach?"

"No," she'd answered, without a moment of hesitation.

"What about a topless beach? Would you go to a topless beach?"

"Yes," she said - better, but not good enough.

"Would you go to a topless beach ... with me?"

A longer pause, but the answer I expected. "No."

I wasn't quite there, but I'd found an in. That was all I needed.

"Okay..." I began. I was starting to get good at this. "Let's say you've won the lottery. Twelve million dollars. You decide to take me and Mom to Europe. We're staying in a five-star hotel in France - it's on the beach, and after a nice long sleep, we wake up and decide to go for a stroll. It's a gorgeous day, and after a few miles, we notice some other people.

"They're all topless. It's a topless beach. We didn't mean to go to a topless beach, but we're there now - you're on top of the world, you want to fit in. Do you take your top off in front of your brother?"

"No."

I'd somehow stopped seeing the short monotone of her refusal as frustrating. It had instead become a challenge.

Everyone has limits, myself included. Ever since I'd discovered how easily they could be changed, I'd tried to be more aware of my own, more aware of what I thought was okay.

It would have been easy to give a situation where Mom is being held hostage, or there's a man with a knife to her throat or something. I doubt that she'd refuse to get topless with her life on the line ... but that was the limit I'd given myself, I wasn't going to force her into anything.

I wanted her to want to be topless in front of me. And so I tried again.

"Okay. What about this - I win tickets to the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean 5, and I take you with me. We run into Johnny Depp, and he invites us to a party as his place. I ask you not to tell him that you're my sister, because I don't want to sound like a loser..."

After a brief pause, she gave me a slight nod and I continued. The hypotheticals didn't work if it included anything unrealistic, or out of character. "You are suddenly really attracted to me." "A spell has been cast on you and you're really horny." "Mom says incest is great and you believe her." These not only wouldn't work, but would probably wake her up.

"So we go to Johnny Depp's and it's just you, me and him in the hot tub. He's really into you..." another brief nod - I'd have laughed at my sister's ego if she wasn't hot enough for it to make sense - " ... and he asks if we're exclusive.

"Rather than admit that we lied, we sort of tell him that we aren't..." - a longer pause this time, but finally she agrees. Lucy really likes Johnny Depp. " ... and he takes his top off and asks you if you're cool enough to do the same."

There was a long silence. I'd learned that these pauses meant that she was on the cusp, and a few details could push her one way or the other, so I tried to appeal to my sister's generous nature.

"Also, there's a hot chick there who's been checking me out. If you go off with Johnny Depp, I'll probably have a chance, 'cos she won't think that I'm cheating on you."

My sister's brow furrowed, and I continued to stare into her eyes. If this didn't work, I didn't know what would.

"We haven't been drinking," I added, after another few seconds of silence. Another limit I'd set for myself. "And the chick is into me because ... she really likes Battlestar Galactica."

Perhaps it was the blood leaving my head as I waited for Lucy's answer, but I couldn't think of anything else to add. And so we sat there for close to five minutes, staring at each other, breathing each other's air.

I tried to maintain eye contact, but I couldn't help but glance at my sister's chest. I don't know anything about bra sizes, but I know that Lucy's pretty well-endowed. She definitely gets it from Mom.

Her next words, I knew, would determine whether I actually got to see those chest-puppies, or whether I was destined to a lifetime of just picturing them in my head. If this didn't work, I'd have to hire a writer or something, because I'd definitely reached the limits of my own imagination.

Finally, she stirred, and I sat forward in anticipation.

" ... yes." she said, and I almost fell off my chair in excitement. Checking the clock, I realized that I only had a few minutes, and I didn't want to waste any of them.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.