The Bridge to Nowhere - Cover

The Bridge to Nowhere

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cheri was the focal point of the McGregor clan. She had taken up the slack when Daddy Ethan's wife passed and tried to keep the family together despite the many issues each member confronted every day. Grandpa was not as demanding on her ever since his prostate problem, but the twins were teenaged producers of copious amounts of sperm each night. Even Daddy Ethan was preoccupied with his new wife Jessica pounding her nightly in the sleeping bag. She wished Jethro didn't see her as a sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

*Recommend reading chapter one before this chapter because of the extended family characters.

After the visits to the government offices, I had a nice bankroll in my purse. There was more than enough to see the family through the next month and I thought there was enough to buy some clothes for the twins who were God-awful hard on their clothing. I resented the fact that Jessica had already taken her share and spent it on French undies for showing off her tits and ass to Daddy Ethan.

"Why don't you get some nice frills for your own self, Cheri? I bet Jethro would like you wearing one of those G-strings when you get on top of him to massage his bad back."

I didn't even want to give her snide comment credibility by responding so I just laughed like she had made a funny joke and let it slide. The fact was I was sort of thinking the same thing myself and I could almost feel my pussy tingle as I slid up and down his oily skin. I used baby oil on Jethro because I had to buy it anyways for Jessica's baby and I liked to put it on my hands to keep them soft and smooth for the massages. I also kept a little bottle next to my cot to take care of the twin's business when the others were all asleep. Those boys were little devils when it came to demanding a whack off almost every night. I didn't mind because it kept me in practice and I wouldn't want them to lose their self-esteem by taking care of business all alone. Bobby had been pestering me to taste my pussy but I felt they were a bit too young for such nonsense even if they were eighteen. In all honesty, I was sorely tempted to allow him to talk me into it but I was afraid it would ruin my chances with Jethro because he set a lot of store in a girl keeping her pussy on a short leash.

It purely grieves me to admit the last time I had an actual cock inside my privates was when I let the deputy sheriff over in Polk County bend me over the hood of his Dodge Challenger chase car. It seemed a lot preferable to getting a silly ticket for being only eight miles over the speed limit. That deputy was a real horn-toad and he even shoved the barrel of his Smith & Wesson up my brown eye when his nasty cock was buried deep inside my pussy. I didn't enjoy it much but the gun sort of triggered me off and I gyrated in a shameless orgasm just like a floozy at the fair.

I never told anyone in the family about the incident because I knew Jethro or Daddy Ethan would probably try to corner that deputy and give him what-for and who knows what kind of trouble we would wind up in. I just washed off good and tried to forget it but whenever possible, I tried to avoid Polk County because I knew that "good ole boy" would be banging on my backside as soon as he saw me.

Just as soon as Daddy Ethan got his share, he headed out on foot to the crossroads to bend an elbow at the beer parlor with the red neon light. Jessica was none too happy but she figured he would be back and ready to check out her new undies after he filled his belly with beer.

I gave the twins ten bucks each for them to buy whatever they fancied at the flea market down the road which only operated on Friday thru Sunday. Those boys were always finding something weird to buy and it usually made me laugh to see what they fixated on. One time Bobby presented me with an expensive dildo set with some extra butt-busters for those who like taking it in the ass. He told me the man who sold it to him told him he could earn his money back if he sent him photos of the equipment in action on any girls he could convince to try them out. Of course, I confiscated the box from him and told him he wouldn't be taking any photos anytime soon. To ease his sense of loss, I allowed him to play with my jugs for a long time and even let him shoot a load on my tummy with my legs wrapped around him tight just so he couldn't slide down and try to get his sneaky dick into my pussy. Those two twins were just filled with devilment right from the word "go".

It was a matter of shame for me to own up to using the "butt buster" on my own backside pretending it was Jethro humping me to hell and back when it was me slamming it in back there with my eyes closed and my tongue hanging out like a tuckered out racehorse. It was then that I decided to do one of those "enema" deals to make sure if Jethro ever got up enough nerve to give it to me back there, he wouldn't be upset at my lack of dignity.

Only last night I had progressed to stroking him off and letting him let loose right in my hand as I covered his bare skin with my body under the soft moonlight. He didn't seem none too upset to feeling his oats like a single-minded Billy goat getting up on top of a tied-up ewe.

I have to admit I was astonished to find Grandpa McGregor inside my tent after I gave Jethro a good massage to ease his back a mite. He hadn't asked me for a "kneel-down" for almost three months and I figured the prostate had laid him up with the softies.

"I got me some of those "Viagra" pills, honey pie and I am raring to hop on board for a quick ride to make sure everything is working right."

It was really funny the way he said it and it made me giggle outright making me seem like a horny bitch to someone of his generation. I hoped he didn't think me to be an easy lay ready to spread her legs for any cock that happened to walk by. I didn't mind giving him some honey because he was truly on his last legs and I felt he needed a little joy at the end of the trail.

"Why, Grandpa, you sure do have a fine hard stand there. Those pills must be the extra strength ones."

I wrapped my lips around his shaft and went all the way down to the base. It was not easy to do because he was just a little over seven inches in length and still had impressive thickness for a man his age. I knew that Lulu had sucked him a few times when she thought nobody was around and she could only get about halfway down before gagging. I wondered what she was going to do with Jethro's big boy which was almost ten inches long but not quite as thick as Grandpa's. I hoped she would never find out because she was a scheming little cunt and that is all I am going to say about that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.