Diary of a Submissive Babysitter - Cover

Diary of a Submissive Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Babysitter Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Amy just turned 17 and is embarking on a new babysitter business. She has her backup sitter, Sally, to help her when she has excess customers. In the absence of current boyfriends, Amy becomes very close to Sally and decides maybe she doesn't need as much cock as she thought she did. The babysitting jobs turn out to be a lot more interesting than she ever thought they could. Her diary is an erotic account of all her new adventures.

Caution: This Babysitter Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Clergy   School  

My babysitter business was booming in the small town. I was really in demand with the young couples who were looking for a little more than someone to tend their young ones. I found that the wives were generally more demanding than the husbands and were infinitely more creative in their kinky thoughts.

I had also become sort of a fixture at the church where the Vicar gave a lot more than musical training to the female choir. He had gotten into a routine of setting me up with good contact for my babysitting business and extracting my gratitude on my knees under his desk. Sometimes I was under there slurping away while he spoke to the parishioners that were totally unaware of my oral efforts under the desk. It was a real turn-on for me because I dreaded the embarrassment of being caught in such a compromising position by some righteous mature lady with old-fashioned values.

The bed and breakfast where I was living gave me two welcome admirers in the form of the mother Ellie and the son Tom who both visited my bedroom but never at the same time. Ellie was an attractive mature woman with a liking for spanking my bottom and telling me,

"You have been a bad girl!"

Tom was just a regular guy but he was really well-hung and that more than compensated for his lack of handsome features.

June 20 (Amanda Johnson's Diary)

Last night was the first time I was asked to go to the Brown's house out near the Interstate Highway. It was a little far for me to travel but Tom used his taxi to take me there and the Father Mister Brown was supposed to return me to the Bed and Breakfast when my duties were finished.

Mister Brown was a heavy-set man in his late thirties who seemed to be always chewing on a toothpick like it was part of his personality. He had a terrible broken nose that just ruined his good looks because the thing that impressed me the most was that he was muscular like a wrestler or a fighter. His wife Gwen was not much to look at but I will give her credit for being slender and agile. She told me that she had been a cheerleader in high school, but I couldn't picture her in a cheerleader costume.

It was a good session with the kids because they were both sound asleep upstairs and I only had to check on them now and then to make certain they were sleeping soundly. They were ten year old twins and were reputed to be troublemakers at the school. Thank goodness they were sleeping and I had no chance to check the truth in that rumor.

The Browns, Ned and Gwen, came in about midnight and I was glad they didn't come in too late because I was feeling real frisky after seeing Ned's muscles and thinking about Gwen in a cheerleader outfit.

"It looks like you did a good job, Amy, keeping those kids out of trouble."

Mister Brown seemed happy that the kids were still asleep and I guess we all were because I could sense the electricity of sex in the air and tried to accelerate the process by rolling over on the sofa and letting them see that my short skirt didn't quite cover the bottom of my pink panties with the little hearts all over them. I knew from past experience that the sight of those panties were enough to set most people off if they already had sex on their mind.

Sure enough, Mrs. Brown came over to the sofa and started to fondle my hindquarters like she was picking out a roast at the butcher store. I had to giggle because he was getting down to business real quick and I didn't really her to be the one to make the first move. I buried my face in the sofa pillow and let her take my panties down for her husband to admire my smooth round cheeks. In all honesty, I have to tell you I was about as wet down there as I had been in the last week because things had been a little slow lately. I guess my moaning and panting was enough to convince them I was ready to play and Ned straddled my teenaged backside with his muscular legs and started to bounce his long thick cock on my exposed crack hard enough to make me sigh instead of giggle.

Mrs. Brown stripped down to her undies and I saw she didn't have any breasts to speak of and that she shaved everything down below because there was no dark place between her legs. For some reason, that really excited me and I lost track of Mister Brown's cock which was already knocking on my vagina door with some degree of enthusiasm. I lifted my head up from the pillow and Gwen took the opportunity to rub her flimsy silk panties on my face and mouth. I licked and sucked like a crazy person suddenly aware that the eager husband had just opened up my folds and slid his long thick cock up into my fully drenched vaginal channel. I took his wonderful weight and let him crush me down into the sofa like a captive slave unable to move an inch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.