Diary of a Submissive Babysitter - Cover

Diary of a Submissive Babysitter

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Babysitter Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Amy just turned 17 and is embarking on a new babysitter business. She has her backup sitter, Sally, to help her when she has excess customers. In the absence of current boyfriends, Amy becomes very close to Sally and decides maybe she doesn't need as much cock as she thought she did. The babysitting jobs turn out to be a lot more interesting than she ever thought they could. Her diary is an erotic account of all her new adventures.

Caution: This Babysitter Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Babysitter   Clergy   School  

My babysitting business was pretty well-established after about six months. The Reverend was sending me a lot of clients some of whom were interested in my other services more than the babysitting kind. I was getting sort of all domestic-minded with Ellie and her son Tom having all my needs taken care of at home but I just couldn't resist something new and untried before.

A new deacon and his pretty Indian wife joined the church and they had two young children. The children were well-behaved but the wife was a snotty bitch with a potty-mouth that sounded like a drunken sailor when she had one too many. Her name was Maya and the husband's name was Saint James. Saint James was an unusual name to have considering his religious vocation but I guess his parents had high hopes for his success in the church.

I could tell right away he was far from being a Saint from the way he undressed me whenever I went up the staircase in their two-story house. The wife was not much better because she constantly found a way to have her fingers or her hip rubbing up against me like a randomly moving snake. The Reverend told me that I should be "most accommodating" to Maya and Saint James Morningside because both their parents had influential friends with lots of capital. Everything was "capital" with the Reverend and I mean in the sense of money, cold hard cash and not good will.

The first babysitting job I had with them they took it easy on me. Of course, the husband did bend me over the kitchen table and got most of his fingers up my bum without much difficulty. Then, the wife managed to insert her pretty head under my skirt and kissed my fanny when the husband was upstairs using the bathroom. I enjoyed both little delights but was hoping for something new and exciting. I guess they must have been reading my mind because the next time I babysat for then I got to experience an entirely new adventure in Kink.

They both went to some special club where they both must have been drinking a lot of booze. They were still laughing about what the "old boys" did to a young female trainee in some sort of initiation demonstration. I didn't really understand them too easily because their words were slurred but I distinctly heard the words,

"Right up her bum!"

Thank goodness the children were sound asleep because they were both in a playful mood and I knew I was physically unable to restrain them. They were laughing a lot and told me we had to go to the sound-proof den so as not to awaken the kids.

Once we were inside with the door closed, they pulled me over to the billiard table and put cuffs on my ankles and wrists and even a leather collar around my neck. I didn't mind the restraints all that much because a couple of other clients had used them to spread-eagle me on top of their bed but the collar was something new and I had a fear of not being able to breath properly. I think I had some sort of traumatic experience whilst a child and it was buried in my subconscious.

Maya put a long chained leash on the neck collar and led me around the room on an all four which was not a problem because the floor was covered in a plush white fluffy carpet. My knees and hands moved without any scraping or hard surfaces to give me a bruise.

The husband had already yanked off my knickers and stuck them in his pocket. I got the impression I was not going to get them back any time soon. Fortunately, the collar was not of the choke variety and did not find it distressing at all. I followed Maya's lead like an obedient little babysitter and she told me,

"Sit up and beg, missy!"

I brought my hands up like they were paws and held my fingers limp. Then, I made little whining noises that delighted both she and her husband, Saint James. The clever man was right on my tail inserting his greedy fingers right up my pucker hole. The wife doubled the leash and hit my sensitive nipples with the leather loops at the very end. I yelped from the surprise sounding just like a doggy that had its tail stepped on by accident.

Maya instructed me to climb up onto the billiard table and I managed to do it without looking like a complete fool. Now, Saint James had unfettered access to my happy bottom and I rolled my hips to feel his fingers in every corner. They told me to drop down flat on my tummy onto the flat tabletop and the agile Maya covered me with her entire naked body. I couldn't move in any direction and she had her fingers planted obscenely in both my pussy and my back door.

Saint James moved in right next to my face which was right on the edge of the table. He cradled my head between his hands so I couldn't move my face in either direction and pushed against my lips with his rock-hard cock. I had always enjoyed sucking before but this was a bit different because it was more like a face fucking than a suck that I pretty much had complete control over. He gave to my mouth and throat hard and I was glad his dick wasn't longer or I would have been in big time trouble.

It was a good thing my face was slightly over the edge of the billiard table because after few moments of heavy duty face fucking, my mouth was drooling quite a bit and his pre-cum and my saliva puddled on the white fluffy carpet beneath us.

I saw Saint James signal to his wife as he came close to shooting his load into my throat and I felt her scoot down my body to push her head into my over-heated backside. I wondered whatever she could possibly want back there and then I felt her pointed tongue digging into my brown eye like a snake determined to eat its prey. In all honesty, it felt so brilliant that I almost forgot about Saint James being ready to flood my mouth with his overdue load. When he came, it took me by surprise and I swallowed as fast as I could so I would not choke on the seed-laden slime. It slid down into my belly with astonishing ease and I felt like a dirty slut with a body that betrayed her own decency.

The touch of Maya's tongue inside my rectal channel drove that sense of self-hatred from my mind and I concentrated on trying not to have too visible of an orgasm so they would not think me a totally depraved female with no scruples at all.

I was not entirely successful in that regard and they both laughed at me and called me,

"Slut!"

I didn't really care now because I felt truly alive at both ends and waited for them to continue.

Saint James took Maya's place on top of me and he pulled me up to my knees mounting me from behind with his slender legs on the outsides of my hips. It was from this special angle that he was able to bottom out inside my vagina from the rear making me shudder each time he touched my inside wall. I think I was sobbing now but it was entirely tears of joy because I had not been done like this for a very long time. The last time I had a rear entry bottoming out was from my first boyfriend Russell who had the biggest cock of all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.