Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

I had done what Carlton asked which was to straddle his hard cock and lower myself over it, sheathing it tight inside my pussy. He fondled my breasts and I teased him with my nipples lowering down until they were almost close enough for him to suckle with his mouth.

But not that close ... if he wanted to taste them again, he'd have to be the man and just do it. I started moving up and down his shaft squeezing it hard with my pussy ... adding to the delicious sensation of it all ... making me gasp and my body writhe as I wanted to milk him for every little drop. Show him that I controlled him as much as he'd tried to do with me.

He moaned too, softly with his hands on my hips and I knew he wanted me to grind my crotch into is and make him feel all kinds of good.

"Do it baby ... do me good..."

I flashed a smile at him.

"You mean make it bad don't you?"

He just sighed as I rocked against him, making sure that the hardness of him rubbed against my clit sending me closer to the kind of rapture that could knock a woman down into more pleasure than she could possibly stand.

"Ride me harder ... can you do that?"

I did what he asked, forcing my body up and down, almost to where my pussy clung to the head of his cock and then down to the depths of me so his balls tickled my skin with each slap. I'd ride him hard enough until I came, until he came hard inside of me spraying me with his own brand of wetness but the look in his eye then.

It told me he had other plans. I shivered then not knowing what he'd do to me next and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"No you won't be doing any cock sucking at least not right now," he said, "though I'll be wanting it later on and so will Glen..."

A chill ran inside me at his words but it thrilled me just as much. And then I saw him look past me and I knew Glen stood there waiting for the cue to do something.

When he moved, I felt him behind me and he pushed me lower, my pussy opening up more as Carlton's cock slid deep inside of it. Then I felt the familiar cool wetness of the lube inside the crack of my ass.

Oh god no, they weren't ... how would I survive it? Being fucked by the two of them at once ... I had heard of such things but never thought ... never dreamed that I'd be the woman shared by two men in those stories.

But not long after I felt the lube, I felt a cock nudging at my ass and I knew that Glen wanted to fuck me there. That he would do it and I'd be pinned in between two hard men unable to move as they both fucked me. When Glen thrust his cock inside me, my ass resisted but he didn't relent and I winched as he pushed his way past the muscles and damn, filled me up just like Carlton had done with my pussy. I felt so damn tight in both places, almost virginal and too full, almost as if a slight movement by one of them would tear me wide open some place.

Fear filled me but anticipation followed ... and both men told me how good it would feel for me to be completely possessed by the two of them. I didn't know what to think, I just waited as first Carlton and then Glen started thrusting in and out, their cocks almost sliding against each other as much as they slid inside of me. I felt both of them so intensely and each thrust I paused to wait to see what would happen but all I felt was a bit of sting from the tightness and then warmth began to build up and pool inside me in the most pleasurable way.

"Relax ... come on ... just enjoy it for us."

Carlton said all kinds of things about how I was the perfect slut and how would it would feel, how intense it would be to come from what they did. All while they moved in a rhythm that felt well practiced fucking me, one withdrawing while the other thrust deeper and while they got a reprieve, it was just one endless build up of the most intense feelings threatening to overwhelm me at any time.

"This bitch needs it harder..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.