Under the Hot Summer Sun
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

CARLTON

Tiffany didn't see Glen standing behind her, already shucking his clothes down to his briefs. He loomed large, being built like a linebacker and with a tat on one of his shoulder blades and a scar under one of his nipples, he looked tough. He'd been a street fighter growing up which suited him perfectly for the work he did ... if it hadn't been for those two years locked up for nothing ... he'd have a few less scars.

I focused on the woman kneeling before me nearly naked, her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking on it ... taking more of it in her mouth inch by inch and then backing off ... pressing her lips together for a snug hold. Her tongue rasped across my sweet spot and that made my body go rigid. I drew her closer and pressed my cock down deeper. I couldn't deep throat her right now though I ached for my balls to spank her face with each stroke.

She hesitated as if sensing a change.

"Don't stop ... until you feel my cum down your throat."

She knew what that felt and tasted like already and she'd taken every drop. I heard Glen breathing hard from the doorway his body so tense, ready to spring into action. He wanted her in the worst way; no he wanted her body to use until he got his release. The sight of her bobbing her head as she sucked me off, damn crazy to watch ... hotter to feel...

Suddenly, I felt my cock twitch and I knew ... I came on one of her down strokes dribbling some cum out of her mouth onto her face. She must have felt wanton then because damn if that tongue didn't come out and lick every droplet, suckling it down. I sucked in my own breath. Damn, she'd turned out to be a live one. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her up to stand in front of me. Then I drew her down on her parents' bed. She lay on her back, and I grabbed the bottle of tequila and poured it in a glass. She sat up taking one just to swallow it down and I poured another for myself.

Then I dribbled it on her breasts as she fidgeted beneath me and I lowered my mouth and started licking it off.

TIFFANY

Damn that tequila tasted strong, burning my throat and it felt stronger. My body warmed and my muscles relaxed and I just felt looser ... I'd only been too eager to suck off Carlton's cock in my parents' bedroom. It had wigged me out when he carried me in here but he's right, bigger bed and more refreshment.

I lay on the bed, still staying his cum in my mouth. I'd spilled some of it out but licked it up, savoring the salty sweetness. Then he'd given me more tequila and I should have said no but I drank it down, feeling suddenly thirsty and then I felt hot ... my body tingled like it was on fire and I felt suddenly free ... like I could do anything ... I would do anything and so when he dribbled his glass of liquor on me, I knew what he'd do next and I wiggled in pleasurable anticipation.

His tongue felt like heat darting around my breasts. The tequila tingled as it flowed and his mouth slurped it up making me feel it. Some droplets sprinkled on my breasts and then he traced his tongue around a nipple, teasing it before he took it inside his mouth to suck it. I arched my back then digging my hands in the bed sheets. Then I felt him dribble liquid into my belly button and suck it gently out ... sending daggers of pleasure through me.

I began to feel wet all over again.

"Oh god, just do me ... I need it..."

He bent over whispering to me while some fingers toyed with my lacy panties.

"Just close your eyes baby..."

I did and then I felt his mouth suckling on my breast. Damn it felt so hot ... so exquisite ... almost as if it'd make me come but I needed more so I squirmed against him nipple ... while the first one...

I ... god, no ... I opened my eyes and saw both men on top of me sucking my breasts, teething them. This was so not right...

I tried to sit up but one of them pushed me down on the bed.

"Just lie back and enjoy it bitch."

That sounded like Glen and god, with two men nursing my breasts, sending ripples of the most intense feelings through me. Then I felt one man's hand on my panties palming me there. I felt heat pulsate my pussy, my panties already soaked and then they were tugged down burning my thighs.

"What..."

Then the splash of tequila on my inner thighs and a mouth suckling at the tender skin there ... so close to my pussy ... too damn close. I raised my hips.

"Oh she wants it..."

Then I felt a tongue parting my folds and I knew that it belonged to Carlton ... probing the slit in between, brushing my clit. I nearly leapt but someone ... Glenn held me while he sucked my nipple raw.

Carlton's tongue thrust inside of me and I bucked my hips then pushing against both men. Then he toyed with my clit, twirling around it until I felt like screaming. I'd never had anyone go down on me and damn what I'd missed!

I wanted to come in the worst way ... each stroke of Carlton's tongue and his mouth on my pussy brought me closer ... closer but...

Then he pulled away. I just looked at him.

"What..."

"You're not going to come until we let you..."

That didn't seem right ... how dare they make that decision for me? Then I saw Carlton get off the bed with Glen just leaving me lying there too damn hot and bothered to just drift back to normal. Then Carlton turned to Glen.

"I'll be back in a few with the stuff ... have fun..."

I just widened my eyes staring at him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.